• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z/S RP

Insect

latest
I thought about this for awhile, yet I cannot come up with a convincing plot point for us to start with on my own. I have been interested in a Dragon Ball roleplay for awhile, and I am just now taking the initiative to start one. If anyone else also feels this way, feel free to help contribute to this goal!

Here are some starting points to begin the discussion if anyone else is interested.
  • I think characters should be fairly weak. I am too lazy to look up power levels, but at the very most they would be as strong as Goku when he fought Raditz.
  • The story should start on Earth.
  • It should not be limited to Earth, however. After the first major plot point travelling the universe should be something that is feasible for our version of the z-fighters.
  • This will be an alternate universe- Goku never existed nor did any of the other canon characters.
  • I want Saiyans to be an antagonistic role. They are still evil space pirates and will not be part of the z-force.
  • This would mean that humans will make up most of the z-fighters. This is the biggest problem with my vision of the "perfect" Dragon Ball Z roleplay. I want some unique OC races to be a part of the team too, but have no idea how to incorporate them easily.
With all of this in mind I do have a vague plot that we can start off the discussion with.

The Dragon Balls are a device that hold an extraordinary amount of power— yet no one is able to ascertain how they function. There have been stories regarding this device for time unending, with an equal amount of fact and fiction surrounding them. There is one certainty to the many stories surrounding dragon balls. They have the power to fulfill the desires of the one who manages to collect all seven of them. They can distort reality and bend the very laws that we thought binds this world to attain their collectors commands. Typically, collecting them all is a arduous journey that scopes the entire planet. But, a man called Xio'wai Yan has done all of the hard work for you. Now, all you have to do to claim whatever your heart desires is compete in his martial arts tournament and reign victorious. The prize is all seven of the dragon balls and a wish from Shenron.

The legends regarding the dragon balls have even journeyed out in to the cosmos— and in to the ears of the wayward alien. The upcoming martial arts tournament and its prize are not exactly shrouded in mystery. The countless broadcast describing the tournament and its prize have journeyed through space which has succeeded in catching the attention of several strange participants. Do you have what it takes to claim the mythical prize, or will you simply be crushed by the competition? Let us see what you are capable of in Xio'wai Yan's annual martial arts tournament!

Somehow the results of this tournament will lead us in to space. Maybe an antagonistic alien plays dirty and kidnap someone, leading our heroes in to space. Perhaps the winner of the tournament has a desire to see what lies ahead, and they wish for a device to traverse the universe with? Let's see what we can come up with.

latest

Last edited:
interested

and that plot is very interesting as well. I look forward to seeing how Xio'wai Yan himself fit into the story

Question for you. I see that this site no longer uses filters, but would this be the equivalent of a detailed, casual, or simple rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back