• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Time Patrol

MrMediocre

AllAroundMeh
As an experiment, to try and get back into the group RP scene that I have really shyed away from, ai decided to jump in with a Discord Server!

The Xenoverse games basically created an OC playground and I decided 'Let's do that' mainly because I have never been all that interested in RPing canon.

No Canon characters allowed in this Server. Strictly OC based RPs.

The obvious rules apply. No Godmodding, no outright killing of characters without express permission. Bring something to the table and no one-liner/word replies because that is both lazy and offers nothing to reply to.

Please be fluent in the english language. Grammatically corrext to the last period is not necessary but legible replies is. Cannot stress that enough.

PM for an invite link and please forgive the bare bones-ness of it all. I'll probably be putting it together still after I put this up ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back