• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball RP

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
Hey all! I’m looking to get a Dragon Ball RP started. It’ll be more akin to DBZ and Super in terms of ki attacks and scale rather than what the original Dragon Ball stood for.

It’ll be in a world long after the Z warriors existed to avoid any canon issues. To start it’ll be kind of slice of life before we get right into the first saga. Ideally I’d like to keep it PvE but if people want to go for some PvP then that’s fine.

I’ll probably include a power levels and also some basic stats so it’s clear what each fighter excels at. While some people may end up with higher power levels than others that means nothing because I’ll give everyone the opportunity to have a hero moment in each saga.

So yeah, if you even have a little interest let me know. I plan to get started on the OOC in the next 24 hours if the interest is there.

Unfortunately if there’s no more interest then I likely won’t go ahead with this unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back