• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball: NW (New world)

so...who pulls up after the frost demons are defeated?
Not sure yet. I think i may bring out a space faring threat of a different type. Perhaps tie a smidge of GT with a movie, and Super. Tuffle, Heater, Hachiyack combo to exterminate the saiyans

Except instead of like 4 there is like 4 billion.

I can’t draw quite as realistically as that photo provided. Will that be an issue?

Sorry for delays, busy busy bee am i. Here is a baseline lore. Ill be adding a timeline and when some Cs’s get added any historically relevant info in them will also be added. Thats right Fighters…YOU will be helping to construct this world.

Cs will be done within the hour. Brace thineselves.

Imma be 100 with ya. Ive no idea who either of those peoples are.
Kentaro Miura was formerly the world’s greatest mangaka by technical skill. His most famous piece/series was “Berserk.”

He passed away recently, so now I think the greatest mangaka by technical skill is undoubtedly Yusuke murata.

Last edited:
Kentaro Miura was formerly the world’s greatest mangaka by technical skill. His most famous piece/series was “Berserk.”

He passed away recently, so now I think the greatest mangaka by technical skill is undoubtedly Yusuke murata.
Well ill be damned. Thanks thats cool to know.

Here is the Cs page. Let me know if you need help with anything. The coding is not mandatory but is appreciated. Just hit reply, erase the quotes and i filled in the areas you can put the parameters in. Should he easy to use once you check the actual words in there. Im the worst coder i know and it still worked out while im on mobile so my hopes are high for yall. Ill have an OCC and a discord put up tonight as well but im taking a break for now. Let me know what if anything you need help in.

This seems… really extensive…

The whole “you can’t do anything not on your sheet” thing, kinda seems conceptually-problematic for a series about personal growth like dragon ball.

Ultimately, are you looking to make this a campaign which is more about making the players characters suffer for no good reason other than “being realistic” or are you trying to be accurate to the kind of ultimate end goal that DB has as a series.

Does willpower even exist in your universe?

This seems… really extensive…

The whole “you can’t do anything not on your sheet” thing, kinda seems conceptually-problematic for a series about personal growth like dragon ball.

Ultimately, are you looking to make this a campaign which is more about making the players characters suffer for no good reason other than “being realistic” or are you trying to be accurate to the kind of ultimate end goal that DB has as a series.

Does willpower even exist in your universe?
The “you cant do anything not on your sheet” is a caviat to prevent someone from trying to be the Goku of the universe. No one is. Its meant to be a group effort. Also included in that was a reassurance that people will learn and adapt as the story progresses and that new techniques will be learned. Kinda hard not to learn “flight” when the guy you training with has it and offers to teach you. Its to promote cross character interactions.

Um no? The goal is having fun which for some people means overcoming struggles. Realistically speaking people have to overcome struggles, and a world that knows little of the cosmic scene like earth would have a lot more struggle ahead of it than say, a planet thats been to space and seen the type of stuff that the Frieza force has to offer. The Endgoal is NOT to just Do what DBZ did again. its to write a different version.

Willpower is the central theme of this universe. Big power will not solve every problem, Getting angry will not be much of a power up, and neither will Suddenly achieving something you didn’t work for.

Let me know if you have any other questions or would like some help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back