• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age

"sure go ahead" she said looking up at him with dark rings around her eyes. Her eyes drooped and she wished she could go to sleep badly.

Akriloth pressed his lips against Miya's and began to drain away the sickness in her. He absorbed it slowly before breaking away from her. He took a step back and coughed lightly. "Ouch...." Akriloth blinked, the process hurting a little.

Miya felt better in an instance, her eyes were wide about what had just happened. "How did you do that?" she asked tilting her head slightly to one side impressed on what he had done.

"Well I guess I can take away things, but can't give back." Akriloth was unfamiliar with how his necro powers worked but he sort of enjoyed them.

Miya smiled "i think it's cool" she nudged him. In the distance the sun was coming up making a beautiful sunrise, Miya turned to it and watched as the sun rose.

brb )

Carbon watched as it turned morning . A grin crossed his face and he chuckled. "I survived..." He had been walking the entire night and came across a large lake. Carbon looked around then collapsed from exhaustion, in the distance he could see Akriloth and Miya. "H...e.....l....p..." Slowly left his lips as he passed out.

Back)

Miya looked over at Carbon, she tapped akriloths shoulder and pointed toward him. "Am I crazy or did I hear him say 'help'?" She asked still starring at carbon who was lying near the lakes edge. She shook her head disappointed in him, she had remembered he had tried to kill them. 'What a mistake' she thought, he shouldn't have tried to fight them. If he would of fought them he wouldn't be in the condition he was right now.

Akriloth walked over to Carbon and looked down at him. "...." He thought about what he should do for a moment. He wanted to change but he also wanted to make Carbon suffer.

"Should we help him? I mean if he tries to kill us we could kill him easily, he has no weapons" Miya said walking over and bending down next to him. Miya checked how many wounds he had and checked how bad they were, she sighed the wounds were pretty bad.

"Tend to him, I need to think" Akriloth turned and walked away to a tree. He leaned against it and began thinking deeply about all that had happened since he met Miya.

"Okay" Miya ripped away cloth from where the wounds were, she snapped her fingers and a box of what she needed appeared out of nowhere. She opened it up took out cloth and started putting pressure on the first wound. It soon stopped and she put pressure on the next wound, she did this until all wounds stopped bleeding.

(Where were my notifications! *Watches as they run away and falls to his knees crying*)

Carbon snapped awake and looked at Miya, his vision was blurry and his memory was fuzzy. "Where am i? I only remember something about... a knife? Oh god.... what have i done?" He began to panic and did not even know where he was.

Akriloth turned into a dragon and took off into the air. He roared loudly as he flew off. Akriloth landed miles away from where Miya and Carbon were. He growled angrily, before roaring and spraying a jet of toxic breath all around him. They acted like flames a little but dissipated after draining all the life they touched.

Miya glanced up at akriloth, she would deal with him after she dealt with Carbon. She put her hand on carbons shoulder "hey it's fine just relax and let me help you" Miya said taking out ointment. "Now this might sting" she said and smeared some on wound 1. Then she did the same with the rest of the wounds.

Carbon listened to Miya and relaxed, but as she smeared ointment on a wound he howled in pain. "What did you just do!?" He sighed and continued to lie on the ground, he was too weak to move. "I think i remember my name.... was it Akriloth?" Carbon shakes his head. "No it was not.... was it Nathaniel?" He could not remember. "There should be a knife with an engraving on...." His memory snapped back and so did his anger. "What are you doing to me!?"

"I'm helping you for gods sake! Do you not want my help?!" Miya stopped her work and snapped the box with the things in it shut. (Last I shall post cya tomorrow guys gtg bye)

(really new to this so im just going to start something)

A beautiful dragoness walked around in a clearing by a waterfall. She looked in the water at her reflection black with a neon blue marking on her with silver eyes. she looked around frantically as she heard rustling in the woods. she growled waiting for the creature to show itself

(New Character Joins)

SilverLotus woke up in a cave with a lot of crystals around her,Clueless of what happened to her...Suddenly she heard some footsteps!She Quickly Hide behind a large crystal rock!then she saw who the persons are..It was some dragon hunters..That's right!She said to herself..I was fighting some hunters but fell asleep due to a tranquilizer bow......Then the hunters were shocked that she was missing..then they ran deeper into the cave thinking that she went there..Lotus said to herself...This my Chance..Then she ran away into the woods never turned back and continued until she saw a giant waterfall with crystal like waters and some ladies bathing in it...luckily the ladies were just villagers from the nearby village..Then Lotus asked if she could join them..The villagers happily accepted lotus's request.then lotus stripped naked...And dove into the water..Trying to remember more of what happened to her....

I might continue tomorrow cause it's night in here..if someone wants to make a confrontation with my character...Be sure to be friendly..hehehe but if I'm still awake maybe we could continue it now...

Akriloth heard a noise and decided to go towards it. He wondered until he found village ladies bathing. Akriloth roared at them, knowing they would scatter. After they did Akriloth turned and rested by the water, his breathing slow and steady almost as if he were asleep.

"well i have to leave and find someone after im done with you" she said and wrapped his wounds. When she was done she stood, "just rest and dont hurt yourself again, just like dont mess with me and akriloth" she walked off looking around

A young girl sit in a meadow, it's long whisps of grass dancing in the wind. She had her knees pulled to her chest, her head tilted toward the sky as she heaved breaths, enjoying the wonderful scent the meadow had to offer. "Any time now..." she whispered to herself, opening her bright green eyes. "Soon enough I'll be in that sky... I'll be free" she reassured, brushing the bangs out of her face. The scent of impending rain tinted her nostrils. She grinned, at the scent, gazing above at the forming clouds. She loved storms, and this one looked real promising.

Carbon watched as Miya walked away. "There is a storm coming, ill be out in the open and unable..." He tried to speak but had trouble and could not finish his sentence. "Please help me..." Carbon managed to move his arm and pulled himself towards a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back