• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon age rpers? :D

Tjurpidd

Hello!

I signed up with the intention to look for Dragon Age roleplayers. I got thrown back into the fandom after the hype seemed to have died down a bit, but worth a shot, right?

I would love to find one or a few roleplay partners, or a group to do something bigger with. I am most familiar with the characters from DA2, and some with Inquisition, but I failed my way through the entire first game, so I wouldn't count on myself to make any accurate attempts at roleplaying from there, either. As long as I'm not required to understand the story, though, I'm probably good.

I prefer to write Fenris, as it was what I did before and apparently I shy away from change, but I don't mind writing someone else, too.

Since I'm new here, I'm not sure I'm allowed to use the PM.. system, yet. I'm not sure how it works. I've managed to use some kind of messaging system, but it's all very confusing and new. Anyway, if you PM me and I don't answer, write here for now!

O yay! I think you should be able to PM me (I just cant start PM conversations myself), so, you can do that if you want and we can look at plots and stuff? :D

Actually you require 10 posts, before you can access the PM system...you have 7 currently...

And sign me up for Dragon Age, I love that stuff...

Yay!! Awesome! Okay, first of all, keep discussing this like, here, so I can answer and get 10 posts and discuss it further in PM #cheaptricks

But, considering we have a few people who have actually expressed interest, you guys wanna start a group roleplay? :D Then we can all chime in with plot ideas and stuff here. My brain is currently dead from finals, but I'll turn it back on again someday soon :P

A 1-on-1 might be a little better, as Dragon Age 2 doesn't have a lot of opportunity for many people to play, unless were playing with canons.

Or maybe Inquisition, with canons....

I was gonna play with/as canons, so for me it doesn't make a difference xD I can do both! All five! Who needs time to study or work..

I'm more comfy with the DA2 characters, but if it's okay if we tweak the story slightly to add those or at least one, I'm all good :D I can try with an Inquisition character too, but there's a risk of suckiness. Or, an increased risk.

I love the dragon age series and would be interested in a Rp. But first, from what I have read it would only be canon characters correct? and from the second and possible third games in the series?

My apologies if I have missed something, that would provide the answer without need of asking.

I'm open to suggestions; from my point of view, there can be ocs or canons or whatevs. I will be using canons, though :D And, I am personally not very familiar with Orgins, and I won't be using characters from Orgins myself (because of aforementioned cluelessness), so I'd prefer the timeline to be during or after DA2. But; all ideas are welcome as far as I'm concerned :D !

I would like to be Hawke or Meredith. I haven't really finished Dragon Age Inquistion so I'm also more comfortable with Dragon Age 2

Tjurpidd said:
TENTH POST I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PM NOW.
Now, how does one go about doing that...
Click on their names and it should pull up a small version of their profile then just click on the message button.

Sounds perfect! (I still can't PM, I forgot there might have been more to it. Oh well, one day!)

Having a Hawke would be useful both in DA2 and Inquisition tbh; in DA2 it seems kind of crucial and if there were to be a rp set in Inquisition, getting any of the DA2 characters there would pretty much require a Hawke.

From my point of view, you could probably play both. Meredith was an interesting choice, it'd be cool to see that :P !

I love Meredith plus she is also an elf and I love elves. I would love to be Hawke, I can finally let my character I made on the game come to life in roleplay. Oh man excited. I can PM you if you want.

How about we take a different direction - an AU of Dragon Age 2. With a sane!Meredith...and an actual 'blood-mage' plot in Kirkwall, not due to Meredith' iron boot.

How about we take a different direction - an AU of Dragon Age 2. With a sane!Meredith...and an actual 'blood-mage' plot in Kirkwall, not due to Meredith' iron boot.

Lady Sheik - do you mean Merrill or am I so very confused? Isn't Meredith human? I love them both tho. But yes, try to PM me!!

NecroKnight - I am excited. Did I mentioned I would like to play Fenris? Do you understand what it would mean to me if the entire plot is basically go after blood mages? I'm content. I am all for this idea.

We can do a one-on-one RP to get the plot started. A lot of people won't be necessary then....

And yes, you can play Fenris...

Sounds perfect! Try to PM me, I don't know if the PM system is completely off limits to me, or if I'm just not allowed to start PM convos. I've read both. If I don't answer there, PMs should be made available to me soon, as I've done 10 posts with you wonderful people now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back