• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dragon Age RP partner(s)

nninuteman

Bust :(
Yo! I'm looking for a few people interested in roleplaying characters from the Dragon Age series with me (honestly this game's roleplaying fanbase is so small rip).

-I've got a few years of roleplaying experience, but I don't mind if you're new to this at all!

-My replies vary from a paragraph to what could almost be called a novella, so??? If you can put up with me I don't care about your reply length, odds are I'm just grateful.

-If we come up with a plot that involves romance (let's face it, the plot is gonna have romance), I'd prefer it to be M/M, but only because I have trouble relating to female characters. Sorry about that.

That being said, literally any and all M/M ships are welcome. I am multishipping trash. The two characters don't even interact in the game? Don't care, they're kissing now. Don't be shy about your weird ships, bros.

If you're interested at all in plotting with me, PM me or leave a comment below asking me to PM you!! Adios~~

I think I'm too new on here to send PMs (the shame) but I'd like in on this! I prefer writing Fenris as my "main" character but I can make attempts at writing others too if needed. And, in only two posts, I will even be able to plot in PMs! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back