• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dragon age roleplay cravings!!

vanilla scented

[LAUGHS IN HIDDEN]
this is me, making another roleplay-search thread to satisfy a very specific, sudden craving that has hit me: Dragon Age.

put simply, i'd like to roleplay a couple of my original dragon age: inquisition - verse characters! one is a custom
lavellan mage inquisitor; another is a former circle mage turned gray warden; and another still is the rebel daughter of an orlesian duke, come to fight the war on the sky in light of her father's cowardice. all of them have very developed backstories and timelines, which i am more than happy to elaborate on if anyone should express interest in any of them! platonic plots are perfectly fine, and i am happy to do them, but i am mostly looking for romance-oriented plots; i just wanted to put that out there first and foremost!

the basic rundown of rules is as follows:
1. paragraphs only. on a given reply, i can type anywhere from ~200 to ~1500 words, depending on muse, my partner, and etc!
i never expect my partner to match exact length, so don't feel pressured to. i just ask that our replies are on the same page.
2. decent grammar, punctuation, spelling is a must. i know i'm not the perfect writer! so i don't expect you to be, either.
3. i'm ditch friendly, provided you give me warning first. no one likes to be dropped without even a goodbye. :(
4. be okay with slow replies. i'm working and attending school, so i'm not always around / not always in the mood to respond.
additionally, don't feel pressured to respond to me right away! i usually give myself a week's time to reply to something.
5. i'll mainly prefer to role-play here, but i may be swayed to write on discord if i feel like that might be better.
6. we don't have to be best friends, but i do love ooc interaction with my partners and speaking with them, so don't hesitate
to chat with me outside of our role-plays as well!!

and now that that's out of the way, here's a list of my characters and the characters i am looking to play them against.
a "
☆" denotes that i'm interested in a platonic relationship, while a "♡" denotes that i want a romantic relationship.
if there is a "🔥", that means it is a huge craving of mine currently and i'd love you forever if you wrote it with me!

for lavellan ( female inquisitor; mage-classed, knight-enchanter specialization, spirit mage primarily ):
1. lavellan and cullen🔥
2. lavellan and cassandra
3. lavellan and krem 🔥
4. lavellan and blackwall
for grey warden ( NOT THE HERO OF FERELDEN. female mage, formerly of a ferelden circle, inducted into the grey wardens during the blight, inquisition and da1 friendly ):
1. warden and blackwall🔥
2. warden and leliana
3. warden and cole
for orlesian oc ( female rogue/archer, daughter of a duke, joins the inquisition under a disguised name, locked to f// only ):
1. archer and sera
2. archer and josephine
3. archer and leliana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back