• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

"I'm on it!" Blackwall shouted. He charged toward it, sword drawn. A templar raised an ax to cleave Grace's head in half. Phoenix put a stop to it, with a well-placed ice bolt. Cullen finished it off via decapitation.

Phoenix stood behind Solas, facing away from him. She enjoyed fighting alongside him, or behind him to be more accurate. They made a good team, watching each others backs. Not as good as Grace, though. Grace and Phoenix could communicate without talking on the battlefield. They had had years of practice. Nothing could ever take the place of Phoenix's closest friend.

The horror soon came apparent, that the archdemon wasn't much phased by Blackwall - whether due to an unknown secret or the fact, it might have been something else. As it soon swatted away Blackwall, back towards the Chantry - just being too much against them.

"Fenix! We need to run! There is too many of them! Go! Get to cover quick, I am about to do Spinning Death! Hope, I don't lose my pants this time," she spoke, soon charging ahead. Knowing that Fenix would make sure, everybody hit the deck or else - one darkspawn group and seven near missed elves, hardened the memory, that when she said 'Spinning Death', she meant it.

"Andraste, forgive me!" yelled Grace, starting to spin herself mid-movement, right into the massive wave of Templars. As soon as she, hit her mark - daggers, arrows and potions started flying everywhere. As the Red Templars ended up being pelted and downed by several sharp daggers, arrows she had carried in her quiver, or being hit by fire, ice, acid or other potions she carried. Taking out the wave, allowing them to retreat back towards the Chantry.

Grace soon enough, running as well, or more like hoppling the way towards it.

(Are you ever not on RpN? You respond almost instantly! How do you have this much free time?! What is your secret?)

NecroKnight said:
(You gonna reply, x3?)
(Yup. I haven't played Inquisition in a while, so I usually have to watch playthroughs on YouTube to keep up with the storyline.)

NecroKnight said:
(Ham sandwich)
(Sounds delicious.

Actually, would you be okay with it if we deviated from the storyline more? I don't remember what all happens when.)

"Everyone! GET DOWN!: Phoenix shouted. She hit the dirt and used her hands to shield her head. She turned her head to the side slightly so that she could make sure everyone was down. A few humans that may still be in the danger zone were on the feet and running. "Stupid Shem..." she muttered as she summoned a shield to help protect them.

As they retreated to the Chantry, she caught up with Grace. "Are you alright? I see you still have all of your clothing."

Cullen muttered something under his breath. It sounded like, "Unfortunately."

Grace puked into the nearby bush, before she soon bolted inside into the Chantry. Looking visibly ill, which could be said to be natural - for a human, who had spun atleast ninety times around their axis.

The bottom problem, became evident, as while the Chancellor, who had fought against them had a way out - despite having fought against the Inquisition from the beginning. The problem became evident, however - when they needed to distract that Archdemon - which meant only one term of bait, could work.

"No! No way. If Fenix is going to volunteer as bait, then so am I. I am not going to let her be turned into Archdemon' food!"

(I forgot to hit 'Post Reply...)

"Cullen, keep her from following me," Cullen nodded and grabbed Grace's arm. He whispered something in her ear.

She readied her staff and ran towards the dragon. Every instinct told her to run and save herself but she slid to a halt in the dragon's field of vision. She waved her staff in the air to attract it's attention. "Hey! Lizard-breath! This way! Come and get me!"

The dragon turned and began flying towards her. "Ah, crap. I should run now," she thought. She hadn't really made a plan. Just get it's attention and distract it.

Grace was insulting the entire way, she was dragged out and through the secret passage out of the Chantry. She trashed so hard, they needed to have the Iron Bull hold her.

With even him, having difficulty, holding her to prevent her from running back and helping Phoenix, in her last stand against the Archdemon. They eventually, reached far away enough from Haven - until Cullen pulled out a bow and arrow, having Solas lit its head. "Don't you dare!" yelled Grace, as the arrow was released. She held her breath at that, when she saw a boulder fly off from Haven at into the mountainside - hitting the mountain and causing an avalanche that buried Haven.

"Bastard!" screamed Grace, managing to get free - and kick Cullen in the nuts, before Solas pulled a sleeping spell on her - and she fall down, asleep.

(Sorry. Almost forgot. You can reply, to Phoenix, waking up in their camp, next to Grace)

When Phoenix awoke, she was dizzy and disoriented. Her bruised body ached, but she didn't feel like anything was broken, due to a shielding spell cast around her body as the avalanche swept her away. The spell had dissipated after she was knocked unconscious.

She sat up slightly, and yelped. Maybe she had cracked a rib or two. Or ten. She laid back down and surveyed her surroundings as best as she could. She was under thick blankets, in what appeared to be a large tent. Her robes were drying near a fire. The last thing she remembered was melting the snow she was buried in with a fire spell, and stumbling around in the snow, until she passed out. She was vaguely aware of somebody carrying her at some point.

As Phoenix looked around, she saw Grace sleeping on the cot next to her. She was relieved that Grace seemed unharmed. "Grace. Hey, Gracie. Get up."

(Oh my bad)

Grace gave a loud yawn at that, before looking into Fenix' eyes - and instantly her mood improved, she refrained from squealing out. Instead, she simply scurried closer and hugged her close to her.

"I thought you were a goner," she smiled, snuggling upto her 'big sister' - smiling warmly at her. "You've been out for quite some time now. Glad to see you back again."

Hi. My apologies for the disappearance. I started college, and this bird brain decided to take 17 credit hours. While working ~20 hours a week. Not my best choice... Anyway, I'm back and definitely interested in continuing this, if you are.

"Really? How long was I out? The last thing I remember is the avalanche, I got really cold, and I think someone carried me. I hope in didn't worry you too much. Pretty sure I broke a rib, though. Not fun. Zero out of ten. Would not do it again. Would not recommend to a friend," she joked. She oftentimes evaluated things as a joke like that. Adventures with Grace and pranking her clan's keeper were always 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back