• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisition--The Dread Wolf

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.

--SPOILERS--

Just a warning this may include spoilers for people who have not finished Dragon Age Inquisition.

Alright I will get right to it. I have been playing Dragon Age for the past month and a half non-stop and fallen in love with Solas, the dumb bald egg. Of course, if you have played and finished the game we know how well that romance turns out. With him embarrassing you and finding out that he is, in fact, the Dread Wolf. (Or something along those lines)

Well I am craving for a good ol roleplay with Solas and my Inquisitor Amylith.

I am wanting the drama and sadness that happens in the game of course but I also want there to be more cute scenes. More fluff to ease my pain from such a broken romance.

What I am looking for

It's quiet simple I am looking for a role player who would be willing to play Solas for me. In return I can play someone as well if need be.

I am also hoping for someone who is highly motivated for plot--We can always throw our own things into the story. Thedas is huge and the world has so many mysterious we can pretty much do anything we wish.

Lastly; I am looking for a highly detailed writer. Causel will suffice as well but I would prefer a Detailed writer. It makes it exciting; energetic. I feed of other peoples writing styles. So if the person I am writing with is excited and really into the story I get even more excited then I already was to begin with.

As far as plot goes I have ideas but I want to hear yours as well so I won't go on and on in this. If you are interested at all leave a comment or message me. I promise I won't bite~

Thank you for taking the time to read my blather.

Hey, so am I correct in my understanding that you're looking for only one roleplay companion for this?

I'm trash at playing solas or otherwise I'd join you in a heartbeat, by the way.

Yeah probably a one on one though if there was more then one person interested we could maybe start something bigger.

Solas is a hard guy to write as, one of the reasons I can't write him myself. But I love him to much xD

Thanks for your interest anyways :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back