• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Age: Inquisition Reformed (Open) - The Tavern

WWMD? Help Me Decide What A Inquisitor Like Max Would Choose

• Disband Templars

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Disband Mages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ally Mages

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Disband Mages

• Gaspard

• Celene

• Briala

• Divine Leliana

• Divine Cassandra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SilverFlight SilverFlight

One track was designed to be more combat, the other was supposed to be more political and about interaction. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to bring in the bigger portion of the political branch due to my brother being in town. I haven't seen him in fiveish years, and he hasn't been home in ten we all really missed him and he's only here for like a week so we've been packing it in.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

One track was designed to be more combat, the other was supposed to be more political and about interaction. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to bring in the bigger portion of the political branch due to my brother being in town. I haven't seen him in fiveish years, and he hasn't been home in ten we all really missed him and he's only here for like a week so we've been packing it in.
You don't need to explain, I know life happens. ^^ I'm glad you're spending time with your brother. I'll just be over here plotting an arc I could potentially do with Keenan. Srsly, take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

Oh man. It's been super quiet. I'm sorry for my absence! I've been under the weather with a stomach bug...

I should have a reply sometime tonight after I see my dad ^^

Oh man. It's been super quiet. I'm sorry for my absence! I've been under the weather with a stomach bug...

I should have a reply sometime tonight after I see my dad ^^
I think we're waiting for Oenanthe, important family stuff. I'm still here though. For good threads I be very patient. :3

giphy.gif

ALRIGHT! I'm so sorry for that monster hiatus, it was thing after thing after thing coming up and with the free time I did have I just couldn't find it in me to write. Things are slowing down now and I hope to be able to return. Is everyone still with us? I sure hope so!

A special apology to those on my track of the story, you guys did end up getting the short stick because I wasn't around to embellish it as much as I like. Anyway, I know the 4th is coming up and I know I'll be busy, so I plan to kick us off today and resume normal replies on the 5th.

SilverFlight SilverFlight The Silent Z The Silent Z nettie. nettie. Sopranos Sopranos SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Vys Vys stepherz345 stepherz345

Sorry for my absence !! I just got the keys to my new place and packing has taken priority after my weekend vacation !! Ill be more active now but my posts will not be pretty once I move since it takes a week or two for the internet to come into play

OR this is also an option. I can just give the RP a little reboot and just start our players off again back at Skyhold and we can just fill in how the rest of the story went via a recap.

I'm willing to try it again, but I'd rather not go through one or two posts only to have it die again. Maybe we should pick it back up when you have more time?

I just moved recently and do not have internet but I'm willing to do a 1x1 and a reboot ! I can actually bring Sul in when I want to then ;w/

I totally understand life giving a good ass kicking, as I have lost my job and currently looking for a new one. So as of now I have a shit ton of time on my hands and wanted to check in with everyone since it's been quite sometime since the 4th. I am up for anything, just doing 1x1's, doing a recap back at Skyhold, or just waiting until you are able to manage the role-play again. Ultimately it's you're role-play and your decision Oenanthe Oenanthe and I will be happy and understanding either way!

Surprised to see the thread up again. Since it's been awhile thought we had died. The life kicking your ass part I can definitely understand though I've been there for the past while now with unemployment and such. Anyways to the topic, idk.... Not sure how 1x1 Rps would work here, a reboot/recap type deal maybe but seems like it could be best to wait for a better time for you, when you'd be available to Rp and run the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back