• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Down The Rabbit Hole [OPEN]

Shabazz

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
CHAPTER 1 - Crystals, Bro

A full moon night shines over the city streets. Two figures can be seen walking down the street. The taller one is leaning over and telling the other one about something, but what's he saying?

"Duuude, didn't I tell you she was into you?"
"Yeah, but I never knew she was that into me!" he said, nudging the other.
"Oh man, I'm so pumped for Trixie's party tonight!"
"Yo, check this out." the tall man said, pulling a plastic bag out of his jacket pocket.
"Matty, what the hell is that?"
"Crystals, bro!"
"No way, where the hell'd you get 'em?"
"Just found them next to a trash bin on the street. Someone must have thought they were fake or something."
"But what if they are?"
"Only one way to find out! Haha."
"Hey, I don't think so. I mean, we're only teenagers, I don't think we should be doing meth this early."
"Dude, don't be such a pussy. You won't know how good it is until you try it."
"Relax. Let's just get to the party first. What's the address?"
"128 Winchester Drive."

The two boys stepped up on the porch and began to furiously ring the doorbell, eager to get in.
"Coming!" someone said. Music could be heard blasting from within the walls of the house.

"Oh my god, is that Matty D?"
"Hey Trixie, mind if we come in? It's kinda chilly outside."
"Sure things, boys." Trixie said, ushering the two inside.

The house was pretty large, like every other house in the neighborhood. It had beautiful cushioned couches that were frequently occupied with couples making out. There were two big tables in the living room, promptly set up for games of beer pong and flip cup. And up stairs where the two bedrooms available if you needed a place to, you know, do stuff. Condoms on the house, as it should be. Including the two newest guests, there were about twenty people in and around 128 Winchester Drive. The question was not who was drinking or smoking or doing any other form of illegal things, the question was who was going to get screwed up the most, and how long they would last.

rating-r.png

Erin cycled his way to Trixie's party while checking the letter for the address. "Christ, I hope I'm not late." Erin was also carrying a stash of shrooms in with him so he can trip out, and maybe sell a piece or two to someone. Erin finally reached the house, he checked the letter again to see he was at the correct home. He hid his bike in a bush, so no one would vandalize it or something. He walked up to the door and knocked on it. Erin has not been to a party before, he was a tad bit nervous. Erin thinks and fears that someone would pressure him into doing something stupid. Though, Erin doesn't let up that easily. He reached into his shrooms stash and ate one if the shrooms. He waits for someone to answer the door and for his drugs to hit him.

S Shabazz Chachalotte Chachalotte @Yildaljan
anime-boy-dmmd-dramatical-murder-aoba-seragaki-dmmd-Favim.com-2140620.jpg

Last edited:
"Oh, look at that face ! Are you scare my little teddybear full of crack ?" Tony said while approaching Erin with a lil smile before tapping his back. "Erin, i never saw you on a party before. You finally decided to lost your virginity ?!" He said jokingly as he was seemingly already drunk, his bottle held by his free hand while the other arm was put around Erin's neck. "We're both on time for Trixie's party !" He said before putting his hands around his mouth, shouting loud. "COME ON ! Open up Trixie ! I'm FIRED UP with mah friend Erin !"

Tony faceclaim :
3d7d769853d1e25ddbc782ffbf7619a2.jpg

Tag : A aaaah S Shabazz

Erin knew his friend, Tony was drunk because he looked at the nearly empty bottle he was holding. "Nope, no sex tonight, just drugs." Erin showed Tony his magic mushrooms. "Real psilocybin mushrooms. I got these babies yesterday night by a dealer who wore the freshest outfit. For a second, I want to buy his clothes instead of the drugs. A few minutes after you eat them, you are done and gone. I just ate one a second ago. You want one, dude?" Erin said as he shook the bag slowly. "You don't have to, though, I heard Matty is bringing crystals."

S Shabazz Chachalotte Chachalotte

"Yeah, I got it." Matty said as he opened the door. Seeing his good friend Tony and Erin standing by him made Matty's face light up.
"Tonyyyy, what's cooking brothaaaa!" Matty gave him a high five and turned to Erin. "The hell is that?" he said, motioning towards the bag of shrooms Erin was holding. "Man, you don't need that! I got something waaay better waiting for you two. Starts with a C, ends with an awesome time, I'm talking meth baby! But shush, don't let Trix know." Matt ushered them in and took them to the basement, there was a table surrounded by couches and chairs with a backpack on it.
"You know I was gonna get my buddy Rick to join us but he's too much of a pussy, so he's having fun in the backyard." Matt took a seat and started unzipping the backpack as Erin and Tony took a seat. "But you and me? Were gonna have some fun!" Matt revealed a medium sized plastic bag with some blue crystals inside. He opened the bag and poured a little bit of the contents onto the table, after which he put his nose against the small pile and made a deep snorting noise.
"Woow! Your turn." Matt passed the small bag to Tony.

Tony, stroking his fingertips under his chin was thinking about Trixie's party again after Erin answered. "No s... YEAH ! Drugs party, i forgot !" He winced and wanted one of the mushroom until Matty opened up the door, accepting the high five. "Matty, wazzup ! You know i'm there when we can have a lot of fun." He glanced back at the bag of mushrooms. "Yeah, let's started with the crystals first. Keep those mush for the dessert." He grinned at Matty once they reached the basement. "Man, you are already blowing up my mind with excitement ! Shhhh don't worry, Trixie won't know it..." After laughing about Rick, Tony jumped in one of the couch before laying down on it, staring at the bag. "That will make more for us, and that's awesome because we're gonna take down ALL of it." He took the bag with a smirked, putting his nose on it. "Oh my ! That's already smell craziness !" He put some more contents on his hand palm, smelling it more. "Waaaaaah! At your turn, drugs killer." He said passing the bag at Erin.

A aaaah S Shabazz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back