• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Down a Dirt Road (Need more People!)

Jacrezz

Everyone's heard of that one place. The one where all the stars can be seen at night, where everyone knows everyone else, where everyone knows everyone else's business. A small country town with more dirt roads than paved, farming fields surrounding the area, a nice little Main Street with all local shops, and a semi decent high school basketball team. Welcome to Campbell AR, the stereotypical small country town that's getting ready for their Spring Festival. With everyone knowing all about each other, drama's almost certain to unfold.

Sign-ups are now open and the roleplay has started! Need more people!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/down-a-dirt-road.89983/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... it's one of those.

... For the sake of me being an artist that doesn't like using other people's pictures, I might have to skip out on this one.

Curious~

What kinda tone are you looking for in this RP?

Plot wise, is it linear or more sandbox?

Also, what kinda posting speed are you looking for ideally?

Sorry for the barrage (' :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kal It's fine, questions are good :)

The tone should be mostly light, a little dramatic, and maybe sad if a time calls for it.

I'm not really 100% sure what you mean by sandbox, but it's not supposed to be a real plot centered rp, though there is an overarching plot with the festival it's more of the characters driving it. So I guess my final answer is sandbox :)

Post speed isn't something I'm worried about quite yet, seeing as we're just getting going, but once a day, hopefully more when it gets rolling.

Did I answer everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back