What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doubling My Hero Academia Thread | OC x Canon (Adv. Lit) (More Available Canons!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Anime
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Romance
  5. School
  6. Slice of Life

ci3ls

мooncнιld.
Sure! Feel free to reach out to me with your OCs and we'll see what we can do and what'll work best.

ci3ls

мooncнιld.
Just a reminder, I'm looking for those that are highly literate, 18+, and ideally those that enjoy writing for the art it is. I'm looking for writing partners that are good at immersing themselves in a story and characterizing whoever they play.

Yuri GreyThorn

Meme Jesus
Well, I am far more comfortable doing Canon x Canon, especially considering my characters are based on my Irl family, my main being literally badass me, so I can completely understand using characters to vent, especially when you've gone through as much trauma as some people have

rockstar

shining bright like a diamond
hello? can i message you? im interested in roleplaying with you! i may not have plots in my hands now (i kinda do but theyre randomish romance plots) but i can come up with something!

Wind

Asleep even when Awake
Hmmm, I hope I won't be waaaaay too boring but I think I may be able to flesh out a Hatsume Mei for you!
I'm not too confident in my F// but if you're wanting that I don't mind! Or an MxF, either and/or, haha!
Or even a M//. x3

ci3ls

мooncнιld.
Hey, that'd be interesting! I definitely like Hatsume a lot and Aizawa especially! Lemme know who you'd be interested in!

soulsparks

IT'S REWIND TIME * F * 23
I’d totally love to hash out something with you! I can definitely do most of the girls in 1-A! I’m most confident with Ochako and Mina but I could definitely try others! I love your OC as well and if you wanted we totally could do OCxOC!

Yuri GreyThorn

Meme Jesus
Just a reminder, I'm looking for those that are highly literate, 18+, and ideally those that enjoy writing for the art it is. I'm looking for writing partners that are good at immersing themselves in a story and characterizing whoever they play.
Well, I'm semi literate, depending on my interest and how I feel at that moment, and I'm not the best at being ccs, but I can certainly try!

Users who are viewing this thread