• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Doubling. 1x1. Novella Style. Look inside!

LittleDarkness

Come and kiss me, salt water
Roleplay Type(s)
or garnering 1st Honors in Academic Excellence for the school year 2016-2017. Presented on the...png
Hello Loves,
First of all if my banner stirred any emotions in you, you may be my person.

Second, some things you should know right off the bat; before you spend a century reading my ad:
I ONLY Role-Play with other LADIES,18 or older, it's just what I'm most comfortable with. I write novella style, third person and

I expect the same from my partner. I ONLY double , M/F couples (We each play a male and female to make up four characters total).
This being said I also make detailed character sheets and use REAL face claims.

Role-Playing is my escape.

If ALL of the above sounds like you, please continue reading.
❈❈

About Me
I'm probably a bit older in terms of the users here, mid-twenties.
I'm married, I have two cats, coffee addict, wanderer, and I'm an aspiring author
I take my writing pretty seriously and all of my characters are a piece of me.
I enjoy telling a story more then anything: if that includes tons of drama, site-allowed mature themes,
and romance so be it. However, I like to have a nice balance.
I draw a lot of my inspiration from music. MUSIC IS LIFE.
I can post fairly often but there will be times that I won't be able to be on for a week or so,
due to my husbands work and us traveling a lot. However, I will always keep communication open with you.

Role-Playing Style
I have about 8 years of RPing under my belt.
I stated about I ONLY write third person.
I write anywhere from 500+ words. (4+ paragraphs)
I'm friendly and love OOC chatting and plotting.
I use REAL Face and enjoy detailed character sheets.
❖ I don't have many limits; I'm versed in many gritty topics.
❖ I tend to be very descriptive adding in flash backs, dreams, scenery, exc.
❖ I double and give both my male and female characters equal attention.
❖ For my main I only do M/F couples, however I'm not opposed to having an
array of other side characters of any sexuality or gender. (This being said, my characters depending on
the RP, will sometimes very in sexuality, but will always end up with the opposite gender, if that makes sense.)

❈❈
If you're still reading this and you're still interested, that's a good sign. If your RPing style matches mine, that's an even better sign.
I PROMISE I'm not as uptight as I seem,
I just know what I want in a partner.

Also I do have a confession, sometimes I can ghost, however ghosting his highly unlikely if you are a match to everything above.
This being said, if you decide to ghost on me, I won't be offend. Nor will I bother you.

Now we can move on to the fun stuff:

Genres ⌇ Settings
Below are a list of some of my favorite genres and settings.
Rock Bands/Musicians
Slice-Of-Life
Modern Gothic Romance
Mafia/Bikers/Gangs
Teenage/Young Adult Angst
Coming of Age
➞ Secret Societies
➞ Wealthy Family Drama/Dark Secrets
➞ Modern Supernatural

➞ Small Beach Towns with Dark Secrets

Plot Ideas
Below are a few basic plots, they can be tweaked and better molded;
I enjoy having my parter contribute!

Mamma Mia!
[IMG='width:203px;']https://media.giphy.com/media/AZFYF4jN0UhAA/200.gif[/IMG]
So this plot is loosely based of the musical Mamma Mia! Of course it would be without all of the musical breaks lol.
However, what I'm thinking is siblings (Brother {Boy 1} and Sister{Girl 1}) live with their single mom on an Island in Greece. They
help their mother take care of the old run down hotel. The brother ends up falling for Girl 2 who is staying at the hotel for the summer.

While Girl 1 falls for her brothers friend, Boy 2 who comes to visit for the summer. (Obviously this can be changed and worked).

❈❈

I Knew You When.
[IMG='width:208px;']https://media.tenor.com/images/9d9703d64ad328f60c5b9ea5ab171c33/tenor.gif[/IMG]
Pulling inspiration from the Marianas Trench song of the same name, this role-play would chronicle the
relationship of best friends Girl One, Girl Two, Boy One, Boy Two. They grew up in the same town since they were
kids. Girl Two and Boy One have always liked each other, but nothing ever came out of their close relationship
other then being best friends. While Girl One, seemed to always be lucky in love; although her relationships never
quite worked out. Boy Two was always secretly in love with Girl One. After high school the friends went there own ways, doing their best to
stay in touch. Girl One meet and
married, then divorced. Girl Two became successful in her career. Boy One has a kid from another relationship.
While Boy Two has struggled to get his life together. When fate brings them all back to their small town, their given a second chance at love and friendship.
(I would be interested in playing Girl One and Boy One.)

❈❈

The Cemetery Sisters
[IMG='width:228px;']https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BraveVariableErmine-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]
The Blackwell Sisters, better known at their high school as The Cemetery Sisters, are the daughters of
Funeral Director Norman Blackwell, they've lived their entire life on the grounds of a cemetery. Death has always
been a staple in the girls lives and due to this, their not exactly the most popular girls at their high school. However,
it's never seemed to bother the girls considering they're hiding a heavy secret. They can see the dead, spirits that have

yet to pass to the other side. (This one we'd need to figure out the romance aspect of it!)
At the moment this plot has been requested.

❈❈
Anyhow, at the moment this is all I have for you. I can't quite PM on here yet, so please feel free to PM me,
that would be a better means of connecting with me then leaving a comment here.

I would also love to hear your plot ideas. If you didn't care for the three above but have another idea please feel free to
share you ideas with me.

Love,
FallingWater

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back