• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Doodling Fun | Temporarily Full

OtherwiseMaybe

Art Addict
I've been lurking through some threads here and there, and I got feeling pretty dang inspired by everyone's work. <3

Feel free to make requests, and I'll squeeze a sketch in here and there. Some of the pieces I've listed come from other websites/places where I took commissions. You can find a list of places I hang out, post on, and/or do commissions under the Where to Find Me tab.

[7/9/18] I received a number of requests, so I'm listing the status as full for the time being. For those of you who requested and I replied to already, please feel free to contact me either here or via PM with your requests. I'll get something for you going when I have time.

• June 18 to June 24 Sketch Baeshra.jpgSketch Alicia007.jpgSketch Fear Resurrected.jpgSketch caffeinated scribblings v3.png

June 11 to June 17 Sketch unohime v5 final.pngSketch Sami-Fire.pngunohime portrait.png

June 4 to June 10 Kazezeze.pngSketch Practice 6-7-18 v2.jpgSketch SetsunaEclipse v2.jpg

May 28 to June 3 Sketch Practice 5-27-18.pngPortrait mickaylaanime.png

May 21 to May 27 Practice Sketch 5-21-18 v3.jpgPractice Sketch 5-23-18.jpgPractice Sketch 5-24-18 LINES.pngLecia Sagax FULL SIZE.png

May 14 to May 20 Sketch Practice 5-18-18.jpgSketch Practice 5-19-18.jpgPractice 5-20-18.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap you're amazing! I guess I'll just silently slide this over to you before others come swarming in. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

AAAAA.png
so um
would you
possilby mind
drawing this boy for me
ASLDHASLGKSL THANK YOU AHEADO F TIME AND UHMM PLEASE DON'T MIND ME I'M STILL IN AWE щ(゜ロ゜щ)

Wow! Beautiful art style!!

If you're still taking requests, I have a character or two who I'd love to send your way!

Kaia Nygaard - brown hair, strongly defined cheekbones, scar over her left eye (eye is blind) and her other eye is a silver grey-blue!! Seems to usually have a bit of an attitude and more than a proclivity for pyrotechnics. About 21 :)

Madelaine Orlov - cute and curvy, brown hair and green eyes, freckles, lots of ear piercings, super gentle and kind. About 25!

Kazu Kazu Aww, thank you! I'll see if I can't do something for you later today. :)

Aly Cat Aly Cat Since Kaia's left eye is blind, does she just have a milky white film over it if her eyes are open? Or does she just always has it closed?

Didn't get a chance to do much drawing last night since I was out with friends, but I was sketching at work instead. <.<

Kazu Kazu most likely will re-draw/re-do this at home.
IMG_20180523_125408.jpg

Didn't get a chance to do much drawing last night since I was out with friends, but I was sketching at work instead. <.<

Kazu Kazu most likely will re-draw/re-do this at home.
AJANAHAHQHSWHQHDHW !! THANK YOU SO MUCH
ahshads it was probably coincidental but you posted this on my birthday! xD It looks amazing! Thank you sO MUCH ALSKDHSHDJS

Aly Cat Aly Cat I'm starting to sketch a little bit for yours and realized I wasn't what kind of hairstyle she should have. Is there any in particular you had in mind?

If it's at my discretion, then let me know. :)

Hi c:
Just wanted to drop by and say you're really good at what you do!
I know you are full at the current moment, but if you'd like to do an art trade in the future, I would love to. :D

See you around!

Hi Daisie Daisie ! Thank you. :) It means a lot to me! I'll keep you in mind once I free up a bit!

Thankfully it's a three day weekend (granted one day's practically gone already... RIP), but I should be clearing out my current log of work this weekend.

In the meantime, since I haven't done a RP in forever... of course I had to draw my character, so I'll share the bigger version of it here in this thread. First time trying to do a Fire Emblem portrait kind of layout. Turned out better than I thought it would. Then again, it was more work than I thought too. lol

Lecia Sagax FULL SIZE.png

Aly Cat Aly Cat All done! :) If I get a chance, I'll do colors, but as of right now, I'll call it done.
Practice Sketch 5-24-18 LINES.png

Last edited:
Aly Cat Aly Cat I'm glad you like it! :)

Opening up at least one slot for a drawing. It looks like I might be busy this week still since I'm meeting up with people after work for the next few days.

Since its been almost a full month since people were last here...Is this still open?

Oh wow, I just kinda stumbled upon yr thread, but I really like yr art style! Reminds me a lot of Jenn St-Onge or like a more detailed Brittany Williams (not her more chili style). Keep up the good work ^u^.

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 Thank you! If you have a request, feel free to make it. I should have some free time end of this week. c: I don't think my feet can handle 4 days of shuffling around at a con after 8 days of hiking. lol

Voxxy Voxxy Aww, thank you for the compliment! Both are amazing artists. I've seen a few of Jenn St-Onge's covers for some comics I follow before.

Just a general update note. Additional pieces of work have been added to the OP of commissions and freebies I did on another website.

Last edited:
Your art is beautiful! I like your style very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back