Donut Village (Out of Character)

Poor Yuuki's probably going to be a little mopey he didn't end up in a squad. Haha

I really didn't think it would take me this long to put a CS together for this... Hopefully this is still accepting!

Hanarei said:
Aye! Still accepting. As a side note... ug... I always forget how tiring christmas shopping can be. >.< lol
*crosses fingers that I get accepted* I worked really hard on that CS... I hope it's up to snuff! and yes, I know his picture sucks... I can't draw and I can never find a pic that looks close..... Yes, Ryunosuke is a guy.....x.x

Hanarei said:
Aye! Still accepting. As a side note... ug... I always forget how tiring christmas shopping can be. >.< lol
Not gonna lie, though, This immediately popped into my head when I read this... and yes, I read it in Happy's voice...

ce196d037310482bc2a593513313da75.jpg

Alright, going to sort out the teams filling in what I can so we got a full team of 3 for sure for everyone in order tomorrow. Sorry, would of done so today but I'm exhausted. >.< At the very least I'm done with finals so think should settle down at least on one side. ^^

At the mention of exams: mine start on Monday, so I'll probably be absent until like Thursday or Friday, just to give you guys a heads up. ;u;

Same here. Exams on Monday and stuff.

I apologize for the short post. Just hard pressed for time at the moment. I promise, they won't usually be that short.

Ah its fine. :P I'm hanging with a friend then I'll be on checking all the new sheets and finish up teams. Sorry about the delaying, would of been on early but I ended up sleeping in late. >.<

*rolls in. Literally. Like, sideways rolling across the floor* hi all! This thread's concept is awesome, but I got stuck in character back story for Suzume, so sorry if it's not good enough. The concept was really clear in my head, but the first back story that it came with was even more cliche so I scrapped it for the current rendition.

But enough about me! How are you all?

Hello! I just got back, grabbing a munchy and then I'm going over all the sheets and getting things sorted. I plan on trying to get all the teams fully functional so things can start rolling along this week. Sorry again for the general slow down on my part in the chaos that was finals week plus bonus drama and christmas gift shopping chaos.

No worries, life likes to be a pain in the ass sometimes. Not to mention Finals....

Don't worry Ghost, Working on the 5th and final page of my critique...

Muahahahahhahahaa! Worry that I might be not trying to throw false statements out to make you squirm! *evil generic villain laugh* Mmm my hot dog is ready, time to nom nom and work work!

fi.....fifth..... page.....?..... *eyes roll back and faints, but instead of falling backwards onto a conveniently placed 'fainting couch', falls face first onto the floor*

Travelling to work a few states away, I'll be a day or two. If anything is needed, just have Edgey jack my character, what's the worst that could happ....I've made a terrible decision.

Ganryu said:
Travelling to work a few states away, I'll be a day or two. If anything is needed, just have Edgey jack my character, what's the worst that could happ....I've made a terrible decision.
"What's that, Mochizuki? You want to donate all your stuff to me? Golly, you're so generous!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back