Don't you just hate it when...

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You sneeze, but there's no Kleenex around, or any suitable substitute?

2082096732_880ae934a5_z.jpg

Hello all.

This is a real and ongoing problem, so, I decided to list alternatives to getting rid of that pester-some, gross, sloppy snot without using your precious articles of clothing to wipe the problem away.

Feel free to contribute ideas to this list!

1. If you're outside, a perfect alternative is....

15815-grass-material.jpg

Yup, you heard me! The grass!

These cool-headed plants won't mind if you just bend over on your hands and knees and rub your slimy face in them in order to get rid of said slime. Since grass is so abundant, you're bound to find some eventually.

It's also soft and easily bend-able, making it the best second choice.

But if grass sinks your boat, luckily there's other things you could do instead! Such as

2. Ask a friend if you could transfer your snot to them.

friendship-day-gifts-ideas-20121.jpg

Friends are amazing! They're there when you need a shoulder to cry on, you have
tons of inside jokes (@Pine just goes bananas when you pour the milk in the bowl first), they'll protect you from bears, and have deep conversations with them that no one else could possibly understand! You're real with your friends, can tell them things you wouldn't anyone else, and help each other out.

And when you're as close as two knuckles in a hand-holding situation, there's nothing to stop you from asking, "Hey, friend! I gotta lotta snot, would you mind if you took some?"

The worst that could happen is they say, "Sorry I gotta enough of my own," and the best thing that can happen is they say "Sure pal! Just get on over here and I'll snort up that snot for ya!"

But if you're completely alone in this world and have no pal to swap snot with, there's still hope for you yet.

3. Breathe out really hard.

exercise%20miracle%20bend%202.jpg

But while you're bending over, of course.

Yup, it's as simple as that!

If you just exhale out your nose with great force (whilst bent), that snot may go flying off your face and into the abyss! It may not be as reliable as the previous two suggestions but hey, it's worth a try isn't it?

And if blowing out your snot just is a bad cup of tea, I have yet to run out of solutions.

4. Remove your face.

medium_2760640158.jpg

This entire problem was caused by the fact that your snot is drippin' out your face. A quick solution that you'll only ever have to do once in your lifetime is just remove the source of the problem: Your face!

Once it's gone, you'll no longer have to worry about your mucusful nasal cavity. It just won't be there anymore! Peel your face off and the snot trouble will be gone forever. If you're lucky you might even start the newest, latest, and greatest fashion trend!

But if you can't afford that type of surgery or (if you just do it yourself) the recovery costs, don't worry bro. We gotcha.

5. Ask a cat

7dd84d70-768b-492b-88f7-a6c70f2db2e9.jpg

Last but not least, find your friendly neighborhood cat and gently ask them for a cleaning! Cats don't see us as a different species, but as massive, lumbering, completely ungraceful cats. This means that they're willing to give you a tongue-bath.

Approach your chosen cat and kneel down, then present your nose to them. Meow softly, and look soulfully into their eyes. They'll see your sad appearance and shake their head, then take pity on you and help you look presentable.

In no time, your fantastic cat will get rid of your viscous scum like a teeny, furry mom.

thumbs-up.jpg

That's it!

Now you're clean as can be!

As always, feel free to comment you snot-riding solutions! God knows we need them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this problem has bothered my human self since I was born! Cause you can't always just shift and lick your nose in public. People don't tend to accept this shifting business yet.

I'm really sorry to hear that! I can't believe people are still so old-fashioned as to gawk at a shifter, you'd think after all these years humans would make some progress.

But I'm glad I could offer solutions to this bothering problem! As a ghost and former human, I had to deal with this for such a long time too. I devised these solutions for myself and for the longest time didn't mention them to anyone, but then I realized it could really help a lot of people out!

Honestly, I'm really glad my guide could be of some help. :)

This question might sound offending to you so I appologise in advance. Do ghosts actually get sick for them to have snot dripping from their noses in the first place?

No worries! I know the question is just simple curiosity. Ghosts can get sick, but it's a bit different than how it is for humans. Most ghosts don't have to deal with snot, but it might be part of their appearance. If someone died with snot hanging everywhere and a ghost resulted, their ghost would be stuck dealing with it, until they potentially get strong enough to shape-shift! :) But rising though the ghost ranks is rather difficult...

Luckily I didn't die covered in that slimy sick liquid, so it's not something I've had trouble with since I've died!

I was rowing a boat into the ocean, so my hands were very occupied. However, I still had to carry my trusty rusty scissors somehow, and I decided that holding them in my mouth would be a good idea...

While I have no problem talking about my death, other ghosts might be touchy!

Ouch. That's all I have to say. I won't ask for details. But it must be interesting to be a ghost. As I see, you still have a stable connection to the living world.

Yup. :/ It is rather interesting. And yeah, I decided to hang around Earth for awhile. The internet is great!

Well, at least that's a problem easily fixed by number four.

I can see you're already getting a start!

HAHAHA, This thread. Demn the laughing feels. #4 is one of the most useful solutions you have there. Nifty demn. This made my night. (^U^)

Asterio said:
HAHAHA, This thread. Demn the laughing feels. #4 is one of the most useful solutions you have there. Nifty demn. This made my night. (^U^)
Thank you so much. I am so glad I could help many people with their snot problems using my creative solutions.

CTF said:
Haven't you heard? Snot pact is the new blood pact.
Am I starting a new trend? This makes my figurative heart swell with joy. Especially since blood pacts are dangerous. Snot pacts could be a fun, family friendly alternative!

G4hardcore said:
What in the actual f---
Hey hello G4

If you haven't noticed, this is a helpful article-type thing on how to deal with snot problems! :)

I have one more solution to introduce to all of those poor souls so stigmatized with being incapable of using previous methods. It's a technique I like to call:

Friendship.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, what you don't know is that your snot is actually a collection of brave warriors who have fallen out of battle, and their descending from your nose is actually them taking the first step into absconding into the afterlife! Now taking that information that your snot is dead people, keep it and befriend it, cherishing it's friendship now, and forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back