Don't you hate it..

Sinny

Sinner
When an RP site you're on just decides to go down on you, so you can't check and see if you have a reply. Well, that, and none of your rp partners are online, so you're tempted to find a new one to tide you over, but don't want to be overwhelmed. Ergh.

Haha, Song of the Lioness, man. I really like her writing. I haven't read the Protector of the Small quartet yet, though.

Yeah? I'd like to read it. I've read pretty much everything else. The Magic Circle/Circle Opens series is my favorite, but frankly, I love them all.

Yeah, I'm reading through them. I started them a long time ago, but I never got to finish. I'm on Daja's book in the Magic Circle series. I just re-read the song of the lioness before I made this account, which is probably the reason for my username.

I have to say, Briar and Rosethorn are my favorites, with Sandry following closely. But all of her books are so well-written, that I'm envious.

It only gets better, my friend. Tris winds up hella strong, man. Seriously. Well, all of them do, but not like her.

You really get to see it in The Will of the Empress, which takes place after The Circle Opens quartet. Although, she's now releasing the books that shows what happens in between Circle Opens and Empress, which I'm so stoked about.

It's really good stuff. Oh, and if you check out thriftbooks.com they have a HUGE selection for a much cheaper price than anywhere else. And orders over ten bucks have free shipping. And when I say cheap, I saw her books for like, $3.60 a pop. It's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back