• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❄️ Don’t think it hasn’t occurred to me! ❄️

NeonSlums

Chronically Sleepy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’ll get right to it so I don’t bore you!

IMG_6879.png

I’m looking for Simon Petrikov/The Winter King (i will play either with a lean towards wk bc i have an Idea ((more on that later)) )

18+ ONLY! preferably older than 20 as i am 24!

3rd person only!

I consider myself semilit and up depending on how invested I am/how much energy and focus i have that day.

Ghost friendly! All i ask is for a polite “later nerd” but that’s really not required lol.

I have a full time job and often work overtime so i am very busy! this is a hobby for me but i do get heavily invested!

I don’t have a plot or anything, and i’d love to build one with you!

Psycho WK yes

It doesn’t have to be this, i’m open to anything tbh!! For now though the scenario i can’t stop thinking about is basically WK teasing Simon with the crown, ie holding it over his head, maybe letting him touch it/hold it, let him wear it for like 2 seconds. Microdosing insanity ig.

Well that’s all! hope this isn’t too weird!

Last edited:
Nice to see someone else into adventure time! Were you still wanting to do it?

It's not exactly the same thing, but I've been wanting to rp adventure time since the new series came out! I would be willing to try if you want!

It's not exactly the same thing, but I've been wanting to rp adventure time since the new series came out! I would be willing to try if you want!
I’m down for just about anything but i am leaning very heavily on the F&C side of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back