• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't step out of line

From all across the continent, young royals had been gathered by their parents, told of how they were to travel to the lone Island Daliena. Daliena known for the beautiful beaches and forests, known for being where the kings and queens met when they had important political questions to answer.

Daliena, the one place not ruled by a king or queen alone, but a safe place, a place where an act of war committed would mean the death of a kingdom. For death upon that land, unless in the act of self defense, was the biggest crimes of them all.

Yet, here the youth was to come. Where they would have no assistance in any of what usually their maids, their servants, their hired staff would do. Here they would have to cook their food on their own, make their beds and dress themselves, here they would have to wash all up, and make sure nothing was wrong. For even if most was to be taken care of, once a week they would have new rations of food delivered while they were meant to sleep, silently delivered before they would wake up again.

For those not used to technology it could become quite the shock though. For in the castle they were to live in, one tower for each kingdom, there was a large living room for them all to share, a livingroom where one wall was covered with a large screen. A large screen where they would have to cross out daily tasks. Whether it was discuss possible new ways to trade between the kingdoms, or how to introduce new customs to their people, or if it was to wash the kitchen from roof to floor. Really, it could be anything. Of course they had the chance to send in a message saying things each one of them personally wished for, which they’d like for to arrive the same day as the new food. Which would be placed in the kitchen in bags or boxes labeled with their name.

So that was where they were all arriving today, all arriving by sea.

Of course, kingdoms such as Ithlesia and Fauldon had been given permission to cross through Alcrue to set sail from the coast there, though none of them had traveled with the prince or princess of the kingdom known for their riches.

@LittleWolfie @LadyOfSixVillages @shygirl3 @Alice Ivy Macintyre

Odette sighed wistfully as she stared out at the clear, blue water. She pushed her bangs out of her face, and turned to Dominik, her black day-dress flowing outwards with her movement.

"Dominik," She sighed, "are you sure Belich will be alright?"

Dominik smiled down at his younger sister, and kissed her hair reassuringly.

"Of course he will, Odette. He has Icarus and Oscar to keep him company."

Odette smiled at the slight reassurance and gasped as the rocking of the boat knocked her off balance. Dominik grabbed her hand, steadying her.

"Brother," she whined," why must we go to this island?"

"Because Mother and Father believe it will be good for us." He smiled down at her and pulled her flush to his side. He pushed her down onto a small chair, and patted her head.

"Just stay seated for now. We'll be there in about an hour."

Odette nodded and smiled as her older brother took a seat next to her.

"We'll be there soon," Dominik promised as Odette glanced at him worriedly.

"Alright, Brother," Odette sighed as she glanced out at the water.

Princess Jessica Marie of Alcrue

cher3.jpg
"Yes of course Esmeralda, I'll come back here after I've been gone, and then we'll play dress up and I'll start teaching you Kjrah" Jessica whispered to a blonde little child, who was holding onto the pale pink dress the Alcruian princess was wearing before going onboard the yacht. She hated leaving the young children behind, leaving them to destiny and not getting to affect it directly. Well, she still did affect it directly. For she had given the servants who would usually be moving along to her every move to show up there once a day and help cook warm meals for the children, and if the orphanage was getting low on the money for food, they were to buy in new food for the children to eat.

Really, she didn't want the children to suffer for one second, just because she was going away.

Yet, she had to leave. Her mother and her father had demanded it. And being a princess, she had to follow their ruling. Her oldest brother, Danburite Onyx was also coming with her, and thank the gods for that, she'd die without him there to help her do all she did not know. FOr they were expected to make their own beds, and do everything her maids would usually do for her. And she'd not have a soft pet to bring either.

For no vet would be there and suddenly her amazing little Pitivo could become ill, and she'd never take the chance on bringing him across the sea like this.

No, she had to manage this with Daniel as most called him, or not manage at all.

Standing by the front of the ship, clothes changed and hair styled, she waited for the boat, or boat was an insult to the masterpiece they were traveling, came to land and they could go off. Oh how she longed for stepping onto land and breathing in the air of her new 'home' as it would be until the rulers had decided their time was up. Until it had been decided they had matured and become ready to go home.

A hand came upon her shoulder and she looked up to see her brother standing by her side. The older guy standing tall and proud of his sister. For she still hadn't complained about the trip taking too long, or of it not being internet on the boat. Then again, perhaps it had something to do with the swimming she had been doing, the naps, or the sleeping.

For not did she have a boy to fool with, not did she have her internet, nor did she have all of her chefs. No, she only had one who had decided to be strict with the princess. The princess who had first said she was on a diet. A diet where she would and could tone more.

Finally they arrived, the yacht having been docked, and then, then they were driven up to the castle. Their things sent up to their rooms before their staff had to be sent away, and now they were there. Now, now they had to find a way to survive without servants to do their every move.

Dressed in a bink bikini, with just a silk jacket over, a jacket that reached down to her knees, and high heeled sandals, she went off on her merry way, finding the music room, and settled down in front of the piano, not caring to wait for everyone else to come and talk. No, she'd survive through this time, and that meant playing music.

Crown Prince Danburite 'Daniel' Onyx

Nick-Bateman-Le-Ch%C3%A2teau-SS-2015-1.jpg

Daniel stood in the background as his sister said her goodbyes to the people. For even as much of a party princess she was, the people loved her. Much because she was just like them. She enjoyed the riches of their kingdom, she didn't think she was above them, she was one of them. She would party with them, or sit and listen to their complaints. She was what the kingdom needed in a princess, both him and his parents knowing that very well.

But she didn't have control. She was impulsive, she was a party girl. She didn't care for her reputation as a princess. She just... She only cared about having fun. Fun and entertainment.

Which was why she had been chosen to go with him, rather than one of her older sisters.

For they were a family of six, a family with enough siblings outside of him and her who could go. But yet they had been chosen. Him, because he was the next ruler of the kingdom, her, because she had lessons to learn. One of them being that not everything would be served on a golden plate.

The trip over had been rather boring though. Daniel had sat with his book on the deck for most of the trip, reading up on Ithlesia's history as he wished to be knowing of the kingdoms they were going to meet. What he did not understand though, was how and why the imports from Ithlesia had stopped as suddenly as they had. For they had gone from being a kingdom which they had close knit bonds with, to becoming a kingdom which locked itself away. A kingdom that didn't wish to know them all.

Daniel could look down on his sister who had ended up laying against his side, sleeping soundly as they traveled, her entire just speaking of the soft girl she truly was. He knew she was. For as a habit she tended to try learning the languages mainly used in the kingdoms she was visiting, though she also forgot them not long after visiting, only remembering enough to be polite and wish them a good day. But Uibsli she had ended up enjoying, keeping the language in her memory, often being found in her own room, singing the songs they had gotten to know from there, before the borders closed very much down.

Arriving, his sister had left to find the places where she belonged, while Daniel took his trip to the library, exploring the rows of books, while also listening to the sounds of others arriving. Sure, he could distantly hear the soft tones of a piano, but he could not hear his sister singing. So she was clearly either singing softly, or just focusing on the piano. But that was how she was. And how he was. For where she was loud, noticeble, and easy as hell to notice, he was quiet, in the background, observing. He wished to obtain knowledge. She wanted experiences.

Al-Karim Muhammad Ahsan and Dhamar Amal Ahsan

“I still cannot believe it is you.”, a young man of eighteen mumbled out, staring at the vast waves rolling about in the deep blue sea. “They said that they killed you.” He continued, his gaze never falling away from the sea green blue.

“No they forced me to become a slave.” ,an older man sighed his golden gaze lying on the young brunette as seeing him flitch at the word ‘slave’. “I do not regret my actions Dhamar. It is my duty as an older brother, to protect you and that is what I did. Please do not hold in your anger against me.” he told Dhamar giving him a soft look.

“ANGER! Anger is not what I am feeling Karim! It is rage! At you! At our father! At those damn terrorist!” Dhamar roared turning his angered gazed at his older brother. “I thought you were dead! Mother died! And you weren’t there! Our sister had no one! And you weren’t there! Those terrorist tore our kingdom apart! Where were you? I needed you! Father needed you! Mother needed you! How coul-” Angered tears rolled down his face, as Dhamar rage boiled over. He couldn’t even think, he was so hurt, and so infuriated he did not know what to do. Karim could only stare on in grief at his brother’s ire and wrath. He hurt his younger brother so much by protecting him, it pained him deeply that his brother had to survive without the guidance and love of his older brother. Walking over to Dhamar, he grabbed his brother’s arm and pulled him into a warm embrace.

“I am sorry. I am so sorry.” He mumbled into his brother shoulder as his brother fought against his hold. Tears begun forming in his eyes. Karim never wished any pain on his brother, he only desire to protect him from the world he lived during his time as a slave. All he want was to keep him safe. Gradually the fiery rage burned out of Dhamar’s heart, leaving only the sorrow and the pain that could span more than a lifetime. A pain so deep, and scarred the tears could even express how painful the two brothers’ lives had been. One force to give up his title and his family to protect those most dear to him, the other a life running and living in fear that the next day might be his last day of freedom. Both caught in a dark web with no salvation in site.

“I missed you. I missed you so much Akh (brother). Why did you go?” Dhamar his reply muffled by his brother clothed shoulder. The two brother slid to the floor sobbing into each other shoulder, gripping onto each other’s clothes as if the other would disappear right before their eyes. “I had to Akhi ai-habib(my beloved little brother). I had to protect you.” Karim answered feeling the tears running down his face. Dhamar only gripped onto his brother tighter, feeling like the eight-year-old boy his brother left alone all those years ago.

“Land ho!”

Letting his brother cry, Al-Karim looked up, and stared out into the distance at the island, and the wave clashing against the front of their boat. He would find a way to help his country, his people, and his family. It was the duty of a first born son, and crowned prince. Karim would no longer allow his Kingdom to suffer, even if it was with his dying breath, he would free Ihtelsia. And bring happiness and prosperity to its people once more. A shepherd would rise, and those tyrants would fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back