Don't Mind The Dork With The Grey Fur

Dawn2Dusk

seeya!
I probabky should've posted this earlier, but Australian time zone is a b***h (I decided to censor all cuss, even minor cuss, to avoid offending people :D ) and I'm bored, sooo...

'Sup, I'm Dawn2Dusk, your friendly neighbourhood Spoderman/Roleplaying Cat! Btw, I'm not a furry. Furries are creepy as s**t. No offense if you're a furry, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and tastes, and if I'm honest, it doesn't really bother me, aside from that one dreaded...

*shudder*

That...

*gag*

So I'm not here for a year or so, let me wrap this up simply:

Yiff.

OH GOD I SAID IT.

aNyWaY so I don't vomit, let's get back on track. I'm an Australian, art junkie creep that is probably under your bed.

Also, I suck at only eating organic. I hear the calls of the Tim-Tams, the Nutella, mmmmm...

Wait, why am I talking about food? Oh, yeah, I have the attention span of a bored cat. Wait...

Meh. I forgot what my point about cats was. Because, you know, I'm not actually a cat. Thankfully. Why thankfully?

I...

I...

I'm allergic. To cats.

NOW LET US ALL WEEP FOR ME. Kay, you can stop now, I'm supplying the Kleenex. I shall continue with my s**tty life story. Anyway, I was born in Whiteboardia (In all seriousness I was actually born in Australia, to a man and a woman whom I shall not name.) to Lord Stickfigurus and Lady Futuria. As was my sister, FateCat. Thank God I'm not allergic to her. And then Internet happened and I never saw them again.

That's why I'm on Roleplay Nation!

Anyway, thanks for sitting through this BS. You get a cookie!

-Dawn2Dusk

Well even if its late *points to the time you joined* Welcome to RPNation! ^_^

Dawn2Dusk said:
I probabky should've posted this earlier, but Australian time zone is a b***h (I decided to censor all cuss, even minor cuss, to avoid offending people :D ) and I'm bored, sooo...
'Sup, I'm Dawn2Dusk, your friendly neighbourhood Spoderman/Roleplaying Cat! Btw, I'm not a furry. Furries are creepy as s**t. No offense if you're a furry, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and tastes, and if I'm honest, it doesn't really bother me, aside from that one dreaded...

*shudder*

That...

*gag*

Yiff.

OH GOD I SAID IT.

aNyWaY so I don't vomit, let's get back on track. I'm an Australian, art junkie creep that is probably under your bed.

Also, I suck at only eating organic. I hear the calls of the Tim-Tams, the Nutella, mmmmm...

Wait, why am I talking about food? Oh, yeah, I have the attention span of a bored cat. Wait...

Meh. I forgot what my point about cats was. Because, you know, I'm not actually a cat. Thankfully. Why thankfully?

I...

I...

I'm allergic. To cats.

NOW LET US ALL WEEP FOR ME. Kay, you can stop now, I'm supplying the Kleenex. I shall continue with my s**tty life story. Anyway, I was born in Whiteboardia (In all seriousness I was actually born in Australia, to a man and a woman whom I shall not name.) to Lord Stickfigurus and Lady Futuria. As was my sister, FateCat. Thank God I'm not allergic to her. And then Internet happened and I never saw them again.

-Dawn2Dusk
u cool 'w'

Dawn2Dusk said:

*shudder*

That...

*gag*

Yiff.

OH GOD I SAID IT.

I...

I...

I'm allergic. To cats.

-Dawn2Dusk
I approve of this Neko.

This is the part where toss you a witty quip, but I'm fresh out brains. Instead, accept this free meme:

welcome-to-the-internet_o_1141655.jpg

Welcome to the site, nice cat, stay classy and I hope to see you around the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back