• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Don't collect my soul please

Are you a soul collecter?

• Uhh...HOT POCKETS??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• WHAT SOULS?? *hides collection* I DUNNO WHAT CHA TALKING ABOUT HUURRR...

• Yes...JOIN MEEEEEHHHH

• ...Pizza much?

• WELL THAT AIN'T NICE WHY WOULD I?

• OH YES SURE *ultimate brag*

• Total voters
Shut up! Just shut your stupid mouth! Haven't you figured it out yet? Huh? Huh? Don't you know how reality works? I don't care about souls or spirits or poltergeists or energy or any of that stupid shit that your little friends like to write about.. or make movies about. I mean how dumb can you be? What, did you really think that there was something after? Did you think that you would come out the same, that you would remember everything? That it would be ok? No! If that was true then you wouldn't have been so afraid... so upset about what was happening to you. You would have just let yourself fall through the water. It would be ok right? Right? Your body didn't think so. Nope. Your body knew. It knew what you clearly still don't seem to realize. There is nothing here for you. I am not here to take ANYTHING from you. I am here to end you. I am here to make you stop. I am here to make you stop thinking. I am here to make you stop asking stupid questions like the one you just asked. But because it's you, because we've got history I am giving you the luxary of an explanation. The one explanation that you didn't get through the entirety of your little pitiful life. And because of that I'm gonna let you ask just one more question before you go. ... Just one more before forever slaps you in the face.

[QUOTE="Christian corral]Shut up! Just shut your stupid mouth! Haven't you figured it out yet? Huh? Huh? Don't you know how reality works? I don't care about souls or spirits or poltergeists or energy or any of that stupid shit that your little friends like to write about.. or make movies about. I mean how dumb can you be? What, did you really think that there was something after? Did you think that you would come out the same, that you would remember everything? That it would be ok? No! If that was true then you wouldn't have been so afraid... so upset about what was happening to you. You would have just let yourself fall through the water. It would be ok right? Right? Your body didn't think so. Nope. Your body knew. It knew what you clearly still don't seem to realize. There is nothing here for you. I am not here to take ANYTHING from you. I am here to end you. I am here to make you stop. I am here to make you stop thinking. I am here to make you stop asking stupid questions like the one you just asked. But because it's you, because we've got history I am giving you the luxary of an explanation. The one explanation that you didn't get through the entirety of your little pitiful life. And because of that I'm gonna let you ask just one more question before you go. ... Just one more before forever slaps you in the face.

[/QUOTE]
WELL...YOU CAN KISS MY BUMBUM! BECAUSE I SHALL CONTINUE MY STUPIDITY AND YOU WON'T END ME,I WILL END YOUR HIDEOUS FACE,GET PLASTIC SURGERY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE BREH! My STUPIDITY tells you to go FRICK YOUR DAMN SELF TAKE YOUR SHIT AND STICK IT RIGHT BACK UP YOUR ASS BEFORE IT BECOME RIPPED OPEN AND BLEEDING SON OHHHHHHH

[QUOTE="Christian corral]Shut up! Just shut your stupid mouth! Haven't you figured it out yet? Huh? Huh? Don't you know how reality works? I don't care about souls or spirits or poltergeists or energy or any of that stupid shit that your little friends like to write about.. or make movies about. I mean how dumb can you be? What, did you really think that there was something after? Did you think that you would come out the same, that you would remember everything? That it would be ok? No! If that was true then you wouldn't have been so afraid... so upset about what was happening to you. You would have just let yourself fall through the water. It would be ok right? Right? Your body didn't think so. Nope. Your body knew. It knew what you clearly still don't seem to realize. There is nothing here for you. I am not here to take ANYTHING from you. I am here to end you. I am here to make you stop. I am here to make you stop thinking. I am here to make you stop asking stupid questions like the one you just asked. But because it's you, because we've got history I am giving you the luxary of an explanation. The one explanation that you didn't get through the entirety of your little pitiful life. And because of that I'm gonna let you ask just one more question before you go. ... Just one more before forever slaps you in the face.

[/QUOTE]
By the bye I read half of that because I got bored and said fuck yo paragraphs son lmao

[QUOTE="Christian corral]That's why you'll never understand true art, kid.

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back