• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love...

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Serenity Johnson
Serenity saved a mental reminder to go and ask Adrian if he wanted to train with her later, but that was later. And right now the whole new wave of questions just woke her up even more as she tried to come up with the answers and somehow still remember the questions and those past answers.. Bascially, she was a train wreck and simply tried to come up with the answers to all his questions. She never really realized how many questions would have come within her abilities. She didn’t even have that many questions over his powers, the main one being ‘Your not going to use that on me right?’.

“Hehe.. land shark...” She dazed for a moment, quickly coming back to turn to him. She rubbed her hands together and took in a deep breath “I am skilled enough these days to do both. Only thing is I haven’t learned how to detach them from myself. So throwing knives are sorta useless. Whenever I’ve used them, yes. Not that I know of? There is a chance down the road where I could possibly figure that one out. I don’t think it would.. only because I can almost always shift them back to normal. Right now only the blades, I can’t make guns due to the way the way they are built and set off. My body can’t process those certain parts that make the bullet well.. fly. If my blades are damaged in anyway, I’ve found out that I retrieve extremely shallow cuts. The only faint scar I have from it was when I fell and the blade snapped in half.. that was in my earlier stages of training..” She inhaled sharply for aid, laughing quietly as she finished

“Now that.. Was a shit load of questions man..” She stared at his figure for a moment, her eyes meeting with his bright ones and glanced up at his hair. She was able to ease into a small smile, his figure and all around personality reminding her of an angel she used to hear in her mothers stories. To pass the time when she lived in the streets still, she would tell stories to Ren. A time before her abilities were known. But she used to be called her little angel, due to her bright blonde hair at the time and lively blue eyes. Shared fantasies of winged angels with bright halos living free above the clouds, even coming down to help those in desperate need. Watching over them as guardians. And she always felt her moms presence in that way. The stories still stuck with her to this day, but they usually saddened her to think about them “Angel..” She said quietly, her smile becoming brighter but her eyes slowly fluttered faintly in pained memory “That’s what you’re nicknames going to be for me. If it’s alright with you of course..!”

"Nice." Hitomi remarked. Each of their powers seemed useful. One was a walking arsenal and the other could manipulate energy. She couldn't help but wonder how they ended up getting caught in the first place. She swallowed a little before pushing her plate aside. It'd be easier to demonstrate how her power worked rather than try and put it into words, but as things were, it was neither wise nor beneficial to do that. "I transfer pain," she explained. "Any pain I feel. Almost." The time to answer the question had long passed, but speed had never been a strong suit of hers. More often than not, she made decisions at the pace of a snail. The awkwardness of the conversation was rapidly bouncing between its participants anyhow. At the very least, Adrian and Serenity seemed comfortable enough to start picking nicknames for one another.

Adrian Weiss
Location: Cafeteria / Tagged: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Benthelame Benthelame
If Adrian had brought his notepad with him, Serenity would be seeing him jotting down notes as fast as he was capable of moving. However that wasn't the case. Instead he just sat there nodding to a few answers and murmuring either a soft "Ooo," "Interesting," or "Cool." At Serenity's final comment, Adrian couldn't help but to let out a gentle laugh. "Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that your powers sound so cool and I tend to get really intense when it comes to things I find interesting," he explained, rubbing the back of his hair with a nervous smile. "But I'm surprised. Most people usually answer one or two of my questions, not all of them. So thanks for that!" Although now he had brand new questions to ask, but he chose to give Serenity a break on answering.

Now when she had said she would come up with a nickname for him, Adrian hadn't expected her to find one so quickly. Let alone the one she did. "Angel?" Adrian thought for a moment; visibly relaxing from his previously hyperactive state. "I like it, but can I ask- actually, never mind. Thanks." He was going to ask her reasoning behind the nickname itself until he saw the look in her eyes. Her expression wasn't something he could easily explain. All he knew was that it might be better not to ask -at least for now.

That being said, Hitomi's timing with her answer was impeccable as now Adrian didn't have to deal with the awkwardness of his unfinished question. "That's really cool and strangely complex." The transference of pain sounded like a blessing and a curse. Wasn't pain a good thing? At least in the context of your body saying 'Look you're injured. Stop what you're doing and fix yourself!' Yet at the same time, transferring pain onto someone else sounded like a pretty good self defense tactic -especially if it immobilized the person.

Rowan Summers
Facility entrance
Affected RP'ers: T Tinytiger28

As the younger boy jumped what seemed like 10 feet in the air, Rowan smiled at his success. It had been exceedingly boring ever since the police had brought him in. Still, it probably was kind of unfair and even mean to be messing with this kid. He obviously was freaked out by this whole facility and armed guards nonsense. It made Rowan feel a bad actually.

"Hey, sorry about that. I shouldn't-" He started apologetically, but was interrupted by a sudden shove by one of his guards.

"Keep moving. And keep you mouth shut." The armed guard ordered, shoving Rowan forward down the hall with the back of his gun.

"Geez-" Rowan started, but all he got was another shove forward. Grumbling, Rowan headed down the last hall. At the end was probably the least friendly welcome reception area he'd ever seen. Not that he'd seen many to begin with. To be fair it was furnished with adequate taste, the waiting chairs looked fairly comfy, there a wooden table in the center, but the complete lack of any real decoration, the stark lack of personality in the room made it loud and clear to Rowan that this was not a welcoming place.

"You're to wait here until someone comes for you. Don't bother using your powers, you won't get out." The same guard ordered, shoving Rowan into the waiting room and taking a firm position blocking the doorway.

Daniel Grimes
(Location: Facility/ Tags: P pushed )

That irked the male. Enough to give him a reason to start a fight. If only the brute knew just how vicious his bite is. One that notion, Dan decides on taking his own idea and place it into motion. A lesson he can teach to silence the man giving him a taste of what he's capable of. Daniel shuts his eyes for a brief moment then scoffs. "You're right about me talking too much. It's not of my style. So..." He stood up casually seeming to take his leave. "Let's put your money where your mouth is!" He retorts throwing a punch to Benji's face. The people around them gasp stopping their movements as all eyes focused on the two. There was something about this guy which Daniel took notice. The fact that he appeared different amongst the rest. It was a long shot to even try and bait the male, but he just had to try and find out whom this person is that he's searching for. He sure as hell isn't planning on going anywhere in this prison.

Aight... Let's try this again.

Kkachi Cordivae
(19/Misfortune/Tages:N/A)
Kkachi cussed under his breath as he spilled a second spoonful of.... "food" onto his clothes. The dark haired boy was naturally clumsy and was far from the picture of grace in the morning, but his repeated blunders were an attribute of a cursed ability he was doomed with at birth, rather than any natural misstep. This same ability caused the leg of his chair to snap, seconds later, drawing the attention of his fellow facility-dwellers that were in the immediate vicinity. With an embarrassed laugh, he attempted to play it off naturally, failing to a greater extent than if he hadn't tried.

He turned his red face away from the curious eyes as he grabbed another chair and returned to his breakfast.

[5]
Benjamin "Benji" Tyler Klein
{ Twenty-One / Blood Manipulator / Tagged: Pumpkid Pumpkid }
Crack! The sound echoed off the wall like a violent orchestra and the silence that followed was nearly palpable. The solid punch had enough force behind it to whip his head to the side and throw him off balance. He remained seated in his chair where his shocked expression was turned away from the crowd of onlookers. The bastard actually punched him. It took him a moment to process that his eyes were staring down at the scuffed up linoleum flooring rather than the smug face of the sapling who attacked him. Blinking, he slowly turned his head back to Daniel but something shifted between their energies at that very moment. Benji was... angry. His eyes were like molten fire glaring up at him. He slowly rose to his feet to the full stature of his 6'1'' frame. Though the other male had the height on him- Ben was stockier. Not that it mattered too much- the troublemaker hardly turned down a fight. He tasted the warm metallic flavor of his blood the moment it burst into his mouth and it was oddly soothing to him. The warmth of his powers shimmered underneath the surface of his skin as he squared up to the boy in front of him. He didn't break eye contact from Daniel while he spat out blood onto the younger boy's foot. A strategic move if he planned on stopping the fight. He smiled a large, toothy grin while more blood dribbled from the side of his mouth. More blood than there should have been for the average person getting a split lip. He was prone to anemia with his powers and with the tension that kept his body rigid with rage- his powers her egging him on to use them to take care of the pest. The blood dripped from his chin but seemed to stop in midair right before their eyes. The warmth of power spread through his chest as his ability wakened to the pain. Benji barked out a humorless laugh- which sounded loud to his ears. "It has been a while since someone has hit me. It hurts a hell of a lot. Let's hope you can still hurt me when you're not catching me off guard, little sapling." More blood. His blood crazed mind summoned a rush of more blood. The thick, crimson liquid did not gush forward- Ben was still in control after all- but it awaited his command. The drops that idly spilled from his chin all stopped before they could hit the ground. Until suddenly, they fell to the floor. But instead of wet drops, they shattered like hardened crystals- breaking pieces of the floor with it. Oh, it has been too long. How he yearned to hurt people with his power- to hurt himself. The blood craze he liked to call it. When the power lust is too strong- he has a hard time controlling it. It took a lot to stop him... the last time it happened- he nearly died of blood loss. "Come on, little tree. Don't tell me you're afraid now."

Daxter Wicken (Dax)

17 - Sound Manipulation - Tags: Morzone Morzone

Dax flinched as the man was reprimanded, half expecting the guard to punish him somehow for his apparent rulebreaking. Thankfully, the guard didn’t seem interested in doing much more than hurrying him along. Daxter breathed a sigh of relief as the man continued walking with no further problems.
His own guards nudged him impatiently, only offering a grunt of annoyance to prompt him to keep walking. Dax obliged, suddenly feeling far more nervous. Sweat dripped down his head, and he wouldn’t be surprised if the back of his hoodie was already drenched.
The guards kept rushing him, and the other guy he met. Were they late for something? Dragging him off toward some kind of mind bending experimentation room? A place where he would be forced to fight his own kind?
A familiar tightening in his throat reminded him to calm the heck down before he started choking. Besides, they hadn’t hurt anyone yet. That was a good sign. Maybe the guards are just having a bad day. Maybe getting the new recruits was just a really harrowing process. Maybe they just got carsick on the truck ride and were super grumpy cause they were nauseous.
Or maybe that huge metal door that just came into his line of sight contained a murderous beast and he was about to have some fun times with bloodthirsty guard dog.
And, of course, they stopped at the metal door. Perfect. Wait to give his anxiety a break.
The guard to his right pressed their hand to a small raised panel beside the door. Dax prepared to run, not knowing what to expect from the other side. The door slid upward at an agonizingly slow pace, makig a loud squeaking sound as the gears turned. It lifted, finally coming to a stop once the doorway was entirely clear, revealing... a waiting room?
It looked pretty cozy. There were a few chairs, each looking far softer than anything Dax had every slept on, and even a wooden table in the middle, free of the scratches and scuff marks that dotted most furniture he had seen in his life.
He blinked, realizing that the guy he had seen before was in here too. That was slightly comforting, even if he had no idea what this guy was like yet. Except for that he apparently liked scaring people. Not good news. Maybe-
The guard behind him shoved him into the room, shooting a death glare at him for standing in the doorway for so long. The guard wordlessly pointed to a seat, and, taking a hint, Dax swiftly sat down in it.
The guard turned, joining the other guard in blocking the doorway. Daxter blinked owlishly, before turning to the guy from before and waving at him.

Last edited:
Rowan Summers
Facility Entrance
Affected RP'ers:
T Tinytiger28

Rowan sighed and tossed himself into one of the annoyingly adequate waiting room chairs. Looking back up at the other guy he said, "Sorry about before. I shouldn't have done that. I promise I don't bite." He gestured over to one of the seats opposite of him. "I'm Rowan by the way. Rowan Summers."

Rowan sighed again. He'd been around the block enough to know that looks could be deceiving, but so far nothing had given him a reason not to trust his impression of this place as restrictive and dull. He'd probably be treated like a bomb that could go off at any minute. At least that was how the police and the guards seemed to view him. It had been horribly suffocating and no one really seemed to believe him whenever he said he wasn't going to attack anyone without reason. Maybe they thought bringing him to this facility was reason enough. He wasn't suer how much those policemen had known about whatever goes on in here, but it didn't really bode well.

Daxter Wicken (Dax)
17 - Sound Manipulation - Tags: Morzone Morzone

Dax tilted his head curiously. He apologized. That was a good sign. Most kids on the street that apologized were really good people, which meant a lot in the Outskirts. If you were kind, you were weak, which often got you killed, and anyone willing to be kind despite that was either really stupid, suicidal, or just that good of a person. Maybe he could trust this guy- Rowan -for now...
Dax blinked, suddenly realizing that he probably expected to be answered. Shoot. He debated using his powers to speak, but Rowan would probably just find this creepy. Everyone did, even Dax himself. Besides, the guards probably didn’t like power use very much.
Then again, he couldn’t just stay silent...
Finally deciding on a comprimise between answering and speaking, Dax just gave a sheepish double thumbs up and a smile in acknowledgement of his apology. Now if only he could figure out how to tell him his name...

Daniel Grimes
(Location: Facility/ Tags: P pushed )

Daniel stood tall prepared for a move to be made instead is blood spit on his boot. Just as he thought things were about to go nowhere, Benji's eyes held some sort of a spark. One which sent a shiver down Dan's back. Could this be what he was looking for all this time? A familiar a gleam lingers in Dan's eyes familiarizing the presence of excitement. Sure enough, marveling didn't pause there. Once the Raven haired exposed his supernatural abilities with his blood, Dan knew right then and there that he's found his culprit recalling a rumor from the guards of this person being able to manipulate blood. "Found you!" He thought to himself. Nobody seemed to have knowledge of this person keeping themselves on the low from prying eyes until now. Benji's laugh brings the boy out of his thoughts as he gains a newfound goal to pulverize this man to the ground and witness just how challenging he is.

The rambling of this rival suddenly became obnoxious to him. Especially the nick name, "Sapling". He was anything but peuney as such a thing. He was a walking talking force to be reckoned with when it came to his abilities.

"Shut up! You talk to much old man." He quoted sprinting forth throwing the first punch again. There was no chance that he'd show off his powers quite yet without seeing the old geezer's strength first.

Serenity Johnson
Serenity just gave off a kind smile for him, decided to take her spork and break it apart, her boredom apparent and killing her. She wanted to go train really, but she had forgotten what time they were going to today or even if she wanted to go on her own. She just didn’t want to go alone was her only problem. “I mean I guess their cool and all.. there even better to use though..” She chuckled “I think I now know what intensity you hold over topics..” She raised a brow, shaking her head a little “I try to answer all I know, but I’m still trying to get familiar with my abilities. Oh but your welcome..!” She rubbed her hands together, getting an unsettling chill from the room. Wether it was a currently unknown tension or just a chilled wind from the air, she wasn’t sure.

“Yeah! Angel..” She kept her gleaming smile, shoving the memories away from her mind to not bring herself or even anyone else down with her. The place was depressing enough half the time. She raised a brow as he started to ask, to what she guessed, as to how she came up with the nickname. But as he pushed it away, she had a feeling he knew in someway “Hm? Oh.. alright, yeah, no, of course..!” She yawned into her fist, rubbing at her bright eyes

Her eyes widened slightly, trying her best not to let her mouth drop open a little as Hitomi had mentioned her powers “Dude that is actually totally cool though..!” She chortled quietly, her nails gently wrapping against the table. She had opened her mouth to speak before some extremely loud crack seem to echo around. She turned so fast to see what it was, she almost fell, her hand drawing to her side, slightly raised from it. She was in her usual ready stance for fighting, the one she obtained as a normal stance to start every new move in. She had looked to find exactly who it was, her chest fluttering nervously as she saw who it was. Daniel. And who she believed to be Benjamin. But the sight of his blood rolling down his chin just made her more nervous, her hands shaking slightly. She only knew Daniel, as the one to stay away from. Firstly, he was a giant compared to her average 5’5, and she knew to not fuck with him right only for that. Secondly, due to his ability, the girl was terrified of him and wouldn’t go near him she didn’t have to. She make very little interactions with him in the training room especially. But she only stayed away because of her fears of fire, plus he seemed like an asshole all around. Breaking her thoughts was Daniels next attempt to go in and hit Benji, her eyes widened slightly “Well..” She paused to turn to angel “What are the mornings without getting to watch a giant fire manipulator fight almost as giant blood manipulator..?” She scoffed and shook her head, still not able to hide the small smile as she was turning back to watch if the fight would progress.

Adrian Weiss
Location: Cafeteria / Tagged: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell Benthelame Benthelame
The sound of the crack echoed not only in the room, but in Adrian's ears. It didn't take long to find the source of the noise -especially since it was coming from two of the tallest people in the room. He didn't recognize one of them, the other he knew was Benjamin -hence the subtle swear under his breath. "Mornings that I don't need to be a part of," was his casual response to Serenity; getting up and pinching the bridge of his nose. At this point he wasn't even surprised that there was a fight breaking out. It happened sometimes, just not with what appeared to be two extremely dangerous powers clashing with one another. "I would have thought they would be smarter than to fight in the open, especially Benji over there, but clearly I gave them too much credit." Mind you, Adrian was maybe two tables away from where the fight was breaking out, but he still spoke loud enough to where the two 'morons' could hear him. "Well, you lot have fun, I'm going to go. I'd rather not see two people get electrocuted today." And with that, Adrian waved goodbye at Serenity and Hitomi then casually walked out of the room with his hands in his pockets.

Lena Daubney
18 | Air Density Manipulation | Facility: Dorms -> Cafeteria

Lena woke up with a start, certain she had overslept again and would get into trouble. It wasn't like she had a habit of sleeping in per se, but even after months in the facility, a regular schedule to her days was unfamiliar. The clock on the wall on the far side of the room told her that she was still in time for breakfast if she didn't dawdle. Good. Three full meals a day wasn't something Lena was ever going to turn down.

She went through her usual motions perfunctorily, hurried to the bathroom sink to splash some cold water in her face for good measure and headed down the hallway towards the cafeteria with long steps. On the way, she ran a hand through her untidy hair to stroke it out of her face. She'd have to cut the bangs again, they were growing to an impractical length. Or maybe just put up with it a little longer and let them grow out?

The cafeteria was already crowded, so Lena would actually have to find an already occupied table to join for once. She didn't mind company, but when it came to food, she instinctively just wanted to grab it and retreat to a safe place to eat so nobody could take it away from her. This was a civilized place, though, Lena reminded herself, more so than the semi-orderly structure of the gang she had belonged to, and food wouldn't be in short supply ever.

Piling this and that from the various breakfast dishes onto a plate, she scanned the room for possible tables to join. In her vicinity, she spotted one where one boy and two girls were engaged in conversation. At the next one, there were two males, but then one of them punched the other straight in the face. Yeah, that's not where I'm sitting, Lena decided with a raise of her eyebrows, then broke off her overview of the room entirely and headed for the first table she had noticed. The guy had just stood up and left, but if she ended up sitting alone, that was fine, too.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked the remainder of the group with her best impression of an easy smile, doing her best to pretend the action at the other table had never happened, and set down her plate already, expecting an okay out of politeness if nothing else.

Interactions: WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell , Benthelame Benthelame

"Sit, please." Hitomi answered, a little distracted by the fight. It was best not to pay too much attention. Those tasked with keeping order tended to go a little overboard when it came to punishment. Adrian certainly had the right idea. "We were talking about powers, " She explained sheepishly.

Serenity Johnson
Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Elm Elm , Benthelame Benthelame , Felis Felis
Serenity raised a curious brow as Angel stood, a small frown appearing on her face as she slowly pieced together that he would be leaving. Being able to figure that by his annoyance and standing alone. “I would think they would take it somewhere else.. the dorm, the bathroom, somewhere... It’s a little out in the open in here..” She laughed weakly, rubbing at her arm. The air seemed to become chiller the longer she stayed seated, goosebumps rising against her hand as she rubbed at her arm. She gave a little wave to Angel, sighing softly “See you at training then..” She shrugged weakly, pulling her hands to rest at the back of her neck. She hung her head a moment, hands shaken in what seemed to be utter fear. She just wanted to avoid one of them, but avoiding the both of them would do her better at this point.

She was pulled back up by a voice, followed by Hitomi allowing her to sit. She gave a polite smile “Please do.. Your welcome to anytime..” She pulled her hand off her neck to gesture her to sit, pulling it back and fiddled nervously with her nose ring “Right.. abilities.. I create shift my arms into metal melee weapons..” She explained bluntly, debating if she should go and hit the training room earlier than scheduled. Get a bit of conditioning in before working on her stamina drills. She would wait to hit training, finalizing her answer on staying to chat with the girl just arriving. It would be a bit rude to her and Hitomi if she left them alone, and she wanted at least aquatinted trust with most if she could. But if she thought about it, trying to trust everyone sounded like a bad idea. Maybe even Adrian, but she did anyways. For that moment in time by the least

Lena Daubney
18 | Air Density Manipulation | Facility: Cafeteria

"Thanks," Lena nodded and followed the invitation, then took a bite from her roll as the two girls gave her a short summary about the conversation topic. Talking about their powers - well, Lena couldn't judge whether it was an ordinary theme for breakfast small talk as she didn't have much comparison material to go on, but it seemed logical that it would come up eventually. Their abilities were the one common factor everyone at the facility had, after all.

"That sounds quite useful, actually, Lena replied to the girl with blonde curls. Had she heard her name yet? Lena didn't really want to ask, though, so she just added, "At least more straightforward than mine. I can control air pressure or density somewhat, it seems. She was about to go on about how she hadn't even noticed her power for most of her life, but the thought touched on the memory of the event that had led to it and her mood instantly darkened. Not a good thing to bring up.

She closed her mouth that had been open for a moment, then took to splitting the roll and spreading butter on it as if to brush off her slip. "I guess it's useful for holding my breath," Lena finally took up the thread again and lifted her eyes from her food. In doing so, she noticed that the weapon-shifter's plate (for lack of a name) was all but empty already. "Oh, I didn't mean to keep you if you're finished already," she hurried to apologize. "I just thought I'd rather join this table than-" Lena nodded in the direction of the two quarrelers with a faintly tired smile.

Interactions: Benthelame Benthelame , WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell

Hitomi laughed a little. Lena's reasoning was certainly understandable. It didn't take long for anyone trapped in the facility to become accustomed to how things worked but the confines of the stark and dreary place also inspired restlessness. "How long can you hold your breath? Minutes? Hours?" Hitomi's mind was rapidly imagining all of the scenarios in which a power like that would help, but she wasn't built for rapid-fire questioning; Adrian was the expert when it came to things of that sort.

[6]
Benjamin "Benji" Tyler Klein
{ Twenty-One / Blood Manipulator / Tagged: Pumpkid Pumpkid Elm Elm }
He talked too much. Benji couldn't help but scoff even as the sapling thrust forward for another punch. Using his powers, he solidified the blood on the boy's shoe to keep him in place. He lifted his own fist to punch the cocky bastard right in the face but hesitated. A familiar tenor voice echoed in his mind- labeling him a moron with no hesitation. Pup. His fiery gaze shifted to the retreating boy's back. A growl escaped his lip as his power flooded forward to attack the insulting boy. No... What was he doing? The pup was right- though only in some ways. He was acting like a moron getting riled up by this yippy kid. All the while, he was losing sight on his mission. He lost sight of Neil's goofy face reassuring him things would be okay. The back of Adrian morphed into the last time he saw Neil's back walking away with the head nurse. He turned back and looked at him with a goofy smile still plastered on his face. He couldn't hide the fear in his eyes but he sure tried. He gave him a thumbs up and told him not to give up. To keep going... Disgusted with himself, he moved swiftly away from Daniel effectively ending the fight. His body was rigid and covered in a thin, cold sweat from using his power to any extent. He wiped the remaining blood off his chin with the back of his sleeve with a sigh. "Stay away from me, Tree. I don't care if you are the strongest moron here or not. I am not having this pissing contest with you- so go find another sucker." He turned away from him and started walking away towards the door the Pup left out of. Before he stepped through the doorway, however, he turned back to Dan and released his hold on his foot. The blood softened and remain a quiet reminder of his presence there. He stepped out into the hallway where the hunched shoulders of Adrian could be seen. Benji's legs were much longer than his- so he caught up to him with relative ease. Just pass him without a word- he tried to convince himself. Instead, he reached out and gave the top of his shaggy hair a tussle. He met the boy's alarmed looked with a cool stare. "Thanks, pup," he said gruffly as he darted his eyes away. Was his face warmer than normal? He must be tired from using up his energy entertaining the tree. He removed his hand for the silky, platinum hair quickly and surpassed him without another word.

[7]
Doctor Leslie Mitchell
The clicking of her low heel dress shoes bounced off the bare walls of the tunnel-like hallway. Leslie was heading underground to the entry of the main part of the facility for two more recruits. Two more poor souls to be molded and tortured. She was having a harder and harder time sleeping at night- the faces of people from the past haunting her dreams. Still, no matter. She moved swiftly to the doorway where more guards were waiting for her arrival. She nodded her head as she stepped inside. The guards watching over the "patients" seemed alerted by her presence. She was a bit later than usual- so it probably put them on edge. She nodded to them and gestured to the door. "You can leave me alone with them," she said with her calm voice. The guards hesitated- "Leave you? I don't think that's a good idea." A smile blossomed on her face as she shook her head slowly. "I will be okay, right boys? I am just giving them a health check-up. Plus, you will be right outside the door, right?" The guard didn't look like he wanted to go but she shooed him out with a good-hearted shove. She sighed before turning back to the dirty boy before her. She tilted her head before taking a step forward to greet them. "Hello, my name is doctor Leslie Mitchell. Most people here call me Doc Les- but feel free to call me whatever you are comfortable with. I am here to give you a check-up on any injuries or illness you may have obtained while out of the facility. I know this may feel uncomfortable for you, but I assure you that no matter what you think of this place or the people here- I am here to ensure you are healthy." She slipped on some gloves and grabbed a unique looking instrument from a nearby cabinet. "Lets so this quickly and without any trouble, okay?"​

Adrian Weiss
Adrian, on his way back to his room, was humming a random melody with his hands in his pockets. The melody was always the same thing, but he didn't know where he had heard it from. All he knew was that it sounded nice and tended to keep him calm. Because of his humming, he didn't pay attention to the sound of footsteps behind him until he felt a pressure on his head and saw parts of his bangs shift in front of his face. "H-huh, what- Pup?" Looking up, Adrian was shocked to see it was Benji messing within him. However, at the same time, he was relieve that the other stopped fighting as he didn't want Benji or even Daniel to get shocked. "You're welcome, and I'm glad you're okay. Well at least for the most part!" he managed to quickly say/yell down the hall before Benjamin could walk too far ahead; Adrian now smiling again all the way back to his room. Entering the room, he flopped down onto his bunk and sighed into the pillow. He would probably have training soon, but until then he would relax -maybe even take a quick nap.

Daxter Wicken (Dax)[/size]​

17 - Sound Manipulation - Tags: Morzone Morzone P pushed

She seemed trustworthy enough. Conscious of discomfort, kindly worded speech, no fake smile. Fake smiles were all too common on the streets, with people wanting to lure others into their traps to steal food, money, medicine, or, in the worst cases, to murder. Those who were openly unhappy at least were less likely to decieve you.
Though, Dax noted that her request wasn’t actually a request. However kindly worded it was, it was a command. The request was to get through the check-up without any trouble.
Despite his slight uneasiness, there wasn’t much he could do anyway, so Dax nodded silently in acknowledgement, remaining seated in the chair until she told him otherwise.

Last edited:
Veneth Wright
Interacting with P pushed
He was surprised by her reaction. Her sights went all around him so fast he couldn't describe entirely where she was looking at. Glancing at her for a few seconds he raised his eyebrows when she wheezed and her face was revealed. Her tone was somehow bright despite the slag, revealing a nice-looking face in those streets. Holding the paper in his hand, he nodded suspiciously. "Well, you both have a potato face. But this isn't enough to prove it, I guess." He didn't mean any harm, but sometimes his words weren't the best to describe things. Compared to most people here, he had the chance to take part to class and could easily read the letter. Humans with superpowers were so rare and he haven't met one since his fugue. There was no way she was her, unless she somehow made it this far. However, if it was true he wasn't alone anymore. From dashing against danger toward this joyful girl attitude, there was something wrong. The tear on her cheek she brushed away was probably a signal. She was small, really small and fragile. Subsequently, she had many scars and a remarkable one on her collarbone. For Veneth, she was around thirteen. He felt like she wouldn't last a month in her state, and someone was probably hurting her repeatedly. What could he do, here and right now? Simply let her go? No, he had to find an opportunity to somehow learn more about her, and maybe save her from a close death.

Veneth chuckled, but also felt kind of humiliated with the fruit wiggling from her hand. He kind of gave up looking himself at a mirror since a long time ago, but it was certain he was looking really bad compared to what he use to. Admittedly, she looked impatient standing there. He took the apple and threw it repeatedly in the air as it was bouncing on his palm. He approached her a little closer while looking straight into her eyes. "I don't sleep a lot, even less this night, I grant you that. But it's necessary if you want to survive against them, even more when you're in a perpetual danger. One wrong move, and I'm dead." He took a step back, noticing that he was going too far. He took her compassion as a mockery, which was not fair for her at all. He went back to his sense and took a deep breath. He pointed her and folded his eyes. "L-Listen, and what about you? I bet you don't even have a shelter. Don't get me wrong, but you should care more about you right now. Who made you theses scars?" It was straight to the point, Veneth's habit. Similarly, he brushed his jacket. "My jacket is already ruined style. More holes won't be bad."

Serenity Johnson
Location: Dorm | Tags:, Benthelame Benthelame , Felis Felis ; Acknowledgement: Elm Elm
Serenity smiled softly at her hands “Of yeah, sure.. It’s no big deal..” She shrugged weakly, rubbing her hands together. She had looked over to her, her bright white hair drawing her attention. “It actually can come in handy.. Stamina is a bit of a pain in the ass though..” She chuckled quietly, shaking her head “Straightforward or not, I would think that’s really good to use.. Around possibly toxic gases or under water...” She bit down at her tongue, not wanting to ramble on around her. Angel seemed to be able to handle that sort of thing, but she wasn’t too sure as to how this girl would react to the multiple questions or even just situations she could spit at her. Not as much as Angel, but a decent amount.

Her eyes widened slightly at her remark, a small laugh escaping her a moment “Oh no it’s fine! I understand.. But I do think I’ll head out for now.. I want to get some training in early today before they start making flock our way over..” She slowly stood up “It was nice meeting you though.. Well shit, you don’t even know my name..” She laughed at herself, grabbing her tray “It’s Serenity though..” She turned to dump her remaining food and set her tray off to the side, her bare feet silent against the ground below her as she wandered back towards the dorms. She wanted to pull on a long sleeve for herself, the cold chills becoming a little too much for her to handle. As she stepped in the doorway, her eyes traveled across the room and seemingly bumped into Angel, a faint smile reaching her lips as she wandered over to her things and pulled out a long sleeve shirt. She felt as if she was following the poor guy around, and she want if course! But she just didn’t think he was going to come in here. She turned her back to him and slid the shirt over her head, not really caring if had seen anything, but still wanted to be polite about her changing her shirt randomly infrontof him. Everyone should be somewhat used to changing around one another. She pulled the long sleeve over her head and pulled her messy curls up into a bun, smoothing out her hair a little.

She tapped her nose, groaning and mumbled under her breath as she unscrewed her nose ring as she walked. She didn’t want to disturb Angel, so she just stayed as quiet as possible. She was glad she was barefoot, because usually she sounded like an elephant running around. She stored her nose ring in a bandanna she had adopted a while ago, safely tucking it under her pillow for the time being. She sat down on the edge of her bed for a moment, flexing her hands a little. She wasn’t sure if she even wanted to work on anything, but she just needed to get out of the cafeteria. She pulled her sleeves over her hands and covered her eyes, sighing softly as she let her mind race around before she headed off to train. She had regretted letting her mind trail off earlier to her mother at breakfast, the old memories unconsciously slipping back to the front of her mind. She just needed to keep them out of her head if possible, it was messing with her too much

Lena Daubney
18 | Air Density Manipulation | Facility: Cafeteria

"I don't really know my limits yet", Lena vaguely replied to the black-haired girl's question. "Probably an hour at least, though." Long enough for normal people to die in the meantime without even having to try, she thought grimly, stabbing a piece of sausage on her plate forcefully.

She was thankful for the blonde girl to speak up again and nodded her agreement. "That's probably what I'm supposed to do with it eventually." Then Lena's tone lightened as the topic moved away from her unpleasant memories. "Sure, go ahead. Nice meeting you too. I'm Lena." She absentmindedly watched Serenity for a moment longer as she put back her tray, then turned back to the other girl.

"So, what's your power then?" Lena asked, trying to steer the conversation away from herself. She'd rather not have to answer more questions that made her mood go sour and ruin her first lengthy attempt at socializing.

Interactions: Benthelame Benthelame , WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back