• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dom looking for a challenge

Interested

Dare me, I dare you
I was looking for rp partners before, but it was always with the help of some rp advertisement I made, that was focusing on certain theme and on the plot (which still IS very important to me). Now I want to see how many of you are willing to volunteer to talk details only after learning one thing about me...

I enjoy and I am used to rping realistic, imperfect, masculine, dominant males and I'd like to clash with another dominant male or just not typically submissive male character.

You enjoy dominating? Fighting for dominance?

PM me or respond to this thread.

Okay, okay, I'll give you more. I am open to all suggestions, some of the themes I can do are:

realistic action, slice of life, military, gangs/cops, fantasy, sci fi, medieval, merfolk, apocalypse, dystopian, adventure, alien invasion,

Additionally:
Loose ideas:
A band of criminals that have a bit of a "robin hood" vibe (sure they rob and kill for money and survival but they also help the innocent/poor on the way) is going from town to town; robs banks, threatens some wealthy/politically-connected people, steals cattle/horses and ambushes some carriage/train transports on the way. They are one of the most wanted bands on the West and multiple people can be chasing them. Local/not-local Sheriff and his Deputy. Maybe some mercenaries, or a lone wolf mercenary. Or someone who wants to retaliate after they killed the person the avenger loved.

Our possible roles:
- leader of the band
- band members
- Sheriff
- Sheriff's deputy/right hand man/best friend
- some "lone wolf" mercenary
- possibly mercenary's sidekick
- group of mercenaries
- avenger
- native americans characters

Times when people lived in the caves and simple huts. They hunted with spears and bows. They shared their world with large predators that no longer exist. Savage humans, clan wars, harsh winters, taming animals like dogs or horses, tropical areas with exotic tribes.
Let's explore our wild side...

This can be adapted for fantasy plot but for now I am mainly interested in realistic.

I was thinking something similar to the show called Spartacus. Gladiators are bought by a man who has a Gladiator School. They are forced to train, fight on arenas and kill one another even if they are often living like brothers.

One day (due to reasons we can make up or use those from history/tv show) the group led by one of the Gladiators rebels and attacks their master and any other person who stands in their way. They run off and live in hiding. They can run from the country or try and retaliate.

They can fight the Romanian forces to stop Gladiator slavery and any other type of it. Rp can go in at least few directions. We can rp dynamics between gladiators or gladiator x owner, gladiator x servant and many more!

I'm sure I'm interested in some other ideas too but just can't think of any more at the moment. So just hit me up and let's see what else we have in common!

Last edited:
Guys, I can't PM so please those who are interested - shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to talk details with you in private!

I was looking for rp partners before, but it was always with the help of some rp advertisement I made, that was focusing on certain theme and on the plot (which still IS very important to me). Now I want to see how many of you are willing to volunteer to talk details only after learning one thing about me...

I enjoy and I am used to rping masculine, dominant males and I'd like to clash with another dominant male or just not typically submissive male character.

You enjoy dominating? Fighting for dominance?

PM me or respond to this thread.

Okay, okay, I'll give you more. I am open to all suggestions, some of the themes I can do are:
realistic action, slice of life, military, gangs/cops, fantasy, sci fi, medieval, gladiators, merefolk, apocalypse, dystopian, adventure, alien invasion, primal
Times when people lived in the caves and simple huts. They hunted with spears and bows. They shared their world with large predators that no longer exist. Savage humans, clan wars, harsh winters, taming animals like dogs or horses, tropical areas with exotic tribes.
Let's explore our wild side...

NEW PLOT:
Loose ideas:
A band of criminals that have a bit of a "robin hood" vibe (sure they rob and kill for money and survival but they also help the innocent/poor on the way) is going from town to town; robs banks, threatens some wealthy/politically-connected people, steals cattle/horses and ambushes some carriage/train transports on the way. They are one of the most wanted bands on the West and multiple people can be chasing them. Local/not-local Sheriff and his Deputy. Maybe some mercenaries, or a lone wolf mercenary. Or someone who wants to retaliate after they killed the person the avenger loved.

Our possible roles:
- leader of the band
- band members
- Sheriff
- Sheriff's deputy/right hand man/best friend
- possibly mercenary's sidekick
- group of mercenaries
- avenger
- native americans characters

I'm sure I'm interested in some other ideas too but just can't think of any more at the moment. So just hit me up and let's see what else we have in common!

I really like the wild west one!! I’d like to play one of these three! For sure! :)
- leader of the band
- Sheriff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back