• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Does every post I make have to wait for moderator approval?

comfortable

𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙘
Roleplay Availability
I recently had to change my name because it was deemed inappropriate + i'm new to the site. So I'm wondering if every post has to get approved or should I send a ticket to the staff?

You can post whenever you want. However, if a user finds a message or post inappropriate, it might get reported and moderators will reprimand you.

I don't know what your name was before, but when it comes to this site, sexually explicit content is forbidden. You can imply that your character had a history of it, but you can't do erotic roleplay, nor explicitly state any private parts.

Some posts might need to wait for moderator approval simply based on the fact that your account is new. Here's a blurb from the FAQ!

I can't send a message because it keeps telling me it's spam, why is this happening?
Until new members reach a certain amount of posts they have their content strictly monitored for specific words, phrases, and other factors. If you are trying to send a PM and get this message about spam, there is something within it triggering the filter. If you are posting something on the forums, the Staff will have to manually review it before approving or declining it.

My post says it is waiting for moderator approval, what does that mean?
New members have their content go through a filter which puts it into a moderation queue. A Staff member has to manually review any posts flagged by this system - which can happen due to certain keywords, phrases, or spambot behaviors. As this is a manual process it can take time for content in the queue to be reviewed.

I’m waiting for my post to be approved, been all day. Dyiiiinnnnggg with this wait. But staff are busy, so they can take their time! Glad I found this because I was trying to figure out why. Which there was an estimated time of when it’ll be done.

Unfortunately, since it's manual and really depends on Staff availability, there is no estimated time. Staff can be at work or asleep 🤪
Can be between a few minutes to a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back