• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered does chatbox still exist?

No, we removed the chatbox months ago. We have no plans to restore it or any other sort of chat program at this time. May I suggest the General Discussion forum instead?

I sort of liked the Chatbox in a way that it was very special. I liked it as a little feature where you can chat with a bunch of people. Was there a reason it was taken down.

I sort of liked the Chatbox in a way that it was very special. I liked it as a little feature where you can chat with a bunch of people. Was there a reason it was taken down.

I think is was because of it being difficult to enforce chat rules on there with the sheer volume of people, couple with one of the long time admins(Mordecai) stepping down from their position

we could always make a fan-made Discord for RPN though

Rpn doesn't currently have plans of making a discord server. 

1- too much work to keep it enforced

2- it provides a place other than rpn to rp which is kind of counterintuitive. 

(This came up a month or so ago) 

I believe the chatbox you're referring to was an addon to the site.  Like many of the others, it caused a lot of lag and slow loading times for the majority of our users, and finally was taken down before it took the site down.

As far as Discord, someone linked my response to that already. ^;3^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back