Other Does Anyone Like Fable 2?

Alexis-Faye

Master of Depressing Memes
Fable 2 for XBox: the only good Fable game of them all (in my opinion). I'm not a serious gamer, but I do enjoy them from time to time. My favorite by far has been Fable 2, but I have found no one who shares that interest. So, if you like Fable 2, feel free to explain what you like about it. If you dislike it, would you mind saying why? I'm curious.

I was playing that just the other day! I honestly like all three Fable games, but I think 2 and 3 tie for me. One of my favorite things about Fable 2 though is that nearly everything you do has an effect on how your character looks. I wish more games had that feature. Also the dog. I love having a dog following me everywhere and helping me out.

Fable 2 was okay, but incredibly flawed. The main problem I had with it was that you literally could not die. But you could get some neat scars, that'll make it challenging. Except not really.

I liked the dog though.

I actually didn't mind the not dying part. I still tried my best to avoid getting hit, mainly out of habit. The main thing that bothered me is the lag in the menus, mainly the clothing menu.

I really enjoyed Fable 2. It's probably my favorite of the series, with Fable The Lost Chapters being close behind. 3 was...Eh.

I really enjoyed Fable 2. It's probably my favorite of the series, with Fable The Lost Chapters being close behind. 3 was...Eh.
I liked the weapons from 3 and the fact that your character could actually speak. And the whole spell weaving thing. That was cool. Each game had its ups and downs for me.

I like fable two for how you can get these buffs but the downside of it all was that your character looked so buff and manly when going for strength. Fable 3 did it a good way of keeping the buffs to a min on your character and the spellweaving was amazing but kind of flawed at the same time. The charge sometimes got to me but your character is able to speak in his/her own way. But for me, its a tie between 2&3. 2 because of how its amazing take on things in its verse and 3 with the voice acting and spell weaving.

Aww, I liked Fable 3.

Just wish the PC version of it didn't include that shitty Windows Games interface.

Fable 2 was an interesting game I'll say that, I beat it a couple of times but it never was really hard. Still enjoyed it a ton tho.

I love fable 2 but it was definitely frustrating with lag and how easy it kinda was to be bad or good. It's kinda dated now.

I also liked fable 3 because the game play was more enjoyable and it was less clunky though the story was kinda meh I still think it's a good game.

I hope fable gets revived either by Microsoft or by the original team under a different name.

Fable II was one of my first open-world RPGs. It may not have the size and scope of the Elder Scrolls, but it was still my first game where I could just go wherever the hell I wanted - and so, it holds a special place in my heart.

The one that will go unnamed was ... interesting. Some introduced mechanics were good - but it's a shame that so much that made Fable II great was just gutted.

Fable 2 is actually the only one in the series I've played, so I don't have the best perspective but I really enjoyed it! I was used to open-world rpgs by the time I got it, but I felt like it had just the right amount of direction to keep me from feeling overwhelmed like I do with Skyrim or Fallout

Fable 2 was the first Fable game I played. I went on to the third and then the first one.
Fable > Fable 2 > Fable 3
I think the third one kinda sucked...

Personally I felt Lost Chapters was the best and the following games were on a steady decline.
2 Was still alright though.

To me fable 2 was the tuning piont in my life never really play game before Top 3 games ever it hasn got everything u need in a good game hit it were I got my name form:)

I loved Fable 2. It improved on everything from the first game. Each combat style was more streamlined, there was so much more customization options, and the world was much larger and felt more connected. The only things I regret not carrying over from Fable 1 was the variety of bosses and some spells. But I get why they removed some since with enough effort you could exploit them to make things too easy. I didn't mind not dying thing. In fact, I'd completely forgotten about it until just now. The world was full of secrets and things to explore. And the DLC for it was great.

I dislike nearly everything about Fable 3. The fact that the protagonist talked felt limiting. It made the character feel less like a bridge between the game and the player and more like an NPC you had some limited control over. The only thing I thought was cool was the progress system.

I loved Fable 2! I was so heinous on that game, pretty sure I scared my game kid when I massacred their father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back