Does anyone get that feeling...

In response to my thread:

• YES OMG I GET THAT FEELING IT'S AWFUL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah never really had that before...sorry bro.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Glass Angel

Hey there!

Just a quick shout out to see if I'm alone here, does anybody get that feeling, right, when you're looking for a 1x1 to do and you've found a thread...it looks great! So far so good! Same rules as you have, pairings you like, really cool plots and...then you realise that EVERY single role you would've wanted to play in their suggestions you would've wanted to play? And it's just like: omg, so close...soooooo close... -begins arduous search all over again with an exasperated sigh-

xD just wanted to start a discussion, was wondering if anyone felt the same

[QUOTE="The Glass Angel]then you realise that EVERY single role you would've wanted to play in their suggestions you would've wanted to play?

[/QUOTE]
This confuses me hehe.

Ah ok now I understand :) . I haven't had that exact situation happen to me but I've been in similar ones and they sure can be annoying.

I think if you really love someones ideas and think that you'd get along, and the only thing holding you back is that, that you should try reaching out to them! Discuss things a little and maybe come to a compromise or decide who'll play what. Unless the role is a deal breaker for one of you...

Finding good rp partners is a magical thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back