Other Does anyone else have messed up dreams? If so, this is the thread for them. >:)

I have a weird reoccurring theme that shows up in my dreams..... Zombie apocalypse but instead of just being my regular human self... I'm Spider-Man. I'm not complaining, they usually turn out to be amazing but I've had at least 15 in the past 4 years. I don't know why. And I don't know what it means xD

I have had so many weird dreams but my top ones are

1) I jumped off a cliff, but nobody seemed to care. They just walked over and on my dead body

2) I was just falling in pitch black nothingness. But i was a shooting star and i was falling at high speeds back to earth.

3) I was forced to watch people kill my brother

4) I was in the hospital and i died. But it felt as if my own spirit was watching me from my bed. If that makes any sense

@Phadia

1) I jumped off a cliff, but nobody seemed to care. They just walked over and on my dead body

2) I was just falling in pitch black nothingness. But i was a shooting star and i was falling at high speeds back to earth.

4) I was in the hospital and i died. But it felt as if my own spirit was watching me from my bed. If that makes any sense

@Phadia

Bruh you need to lighten up a little bit. You lead a very dark life. 

Let's see...

*Murder Most Magical

*Muppet Zombie Apocalypse

*Once Upon a Time: Lost Episode

*The Bugs

*Hemsworth and the Hound

8 hours ago, TheCandyEmo said:

@Phadia

"But i was a shooting star and i was falling at high speeds back to earth."

"I WANNA MAKE A SUPERSONIC MAN OUTTA YOU!"

I'm not going to go into detail because most of my dreams are nightmares.

My most memorable and recent ones:

1. I dreamed that I was sleeping and dreaming about not being able to wake up.
  2. Watched myself interact with my friends and family for a long time in the dream, but it wasn't actually me and everyone liked that person better. I basically disappeared after noticing this and the thing that was in my body killed everyone.
  3. My computer came to life and tried to turn me into some sort of cyborg thing.
  4. I was a cat. I'm allergic, so this was a surprise.
  5. Smeagol invited me to a tea party with David Bowie, Alan Rickman, and Liam Neesan all in white spandex bottoms. Nothing else.

Mostly I remember apocalyptic dreams and dreams where I run and fly just to get away from "something". I'm almost always trying to escape. They make for good stories though.

My dreams are just really, really weird. And I don't usually remember much, but some random things I do remember:

1. There was this one dream where someone who looked exactly like my high school science teacher, but for some reason I knew was actually Deadpool, was pretending to be an evil werewolf in order to save these young werewolves, but he was being really nice about it. I have no idea how that worked.

2. There's this one dream where all I remember was that it had a terrible restroom (I apparently have restroom anxiety, because terrible restrooms are a common theme in my dreams), and Hagrid was dating a robot that looked eerily like CP30.

3. A dream where my ex-bestie from middle school stole my shoes because she thought I'd stolen her shoes, even though I hadn't, so I had to walk around this tent encampment looking for her shoes to give them to her so she'd give me back my shoes. ...Yes, she took my shoes hostage.

4. An anxiety dream during high school finals where I had to write a timed essay in blood, and I kept having to cut my finger over and over because the bleeding kept stopping.

5. A dream where I was Huckleberry Finn, placed in the part of the book after he'd met Tom Sawyer, but I had wings.

Just really random things. For some reason my nightmares, though, are always me waiting to get eaten/killed by monsters and being unable to do anything about it. Though I did have one nightmare where I woke up terrified of myself. That was an interesting feeling.

I once had a dream where I was a wizard of some kind, using anything that came to hand (like pencils or screwdrivers) to cast spells.  I was going through this house made of seemingly endless chains of rooms, fighting monsters and ghosts.  I came to one room which was exactly like my living room, with no visible monster.  But there was something there.  I fought with the invisible thing, and it rushed me, like a gale force wind, and knocked me awake.  I had the distinct feeling I didn't wake up of my choosing, but had been kicked out of the dream.  In fact, the bed was actually moving when I woke up, as if I had jumped onto it.

I'm going to tell my first dream, which was me falling from a building, wasn't that creepy, the feeling of falling down was actually quite.... nice..

And the second one... just straight up Slenderman hunting me in his forest, when I was finally "caught", I swear I could feel a hole in my torso, while my blood was cold.

we rescued my kitty after he was abandoned for 3 weeks by a family who moved out of an apartment (who had made a routine of abandoning kitties and leaving them out for dead...). when the third week came around, we decided that they weren't gonna come back, so we adopted him. however, apparently one of the owners came around asking if anyone had seen him. i was so angry!! he was so thin when we took him in!! he was so scared!! how dare they think they still deserve him!! but we've had him for about 2 years now, and he is my cat soul mate. he is my darling angel. he has literally saved my life, and he cuddles with me when i'm sick!! anyways~

i had a dream when his past family kidnapped him. i was heartbroken. when i woke up i was crying and i found him (he knows when i'm crying and he comes to comfort me) and i didn't let go for a good 2 hours... it was a scary, sad sad dream ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back