Other Does anybody else always wake up early?

ninelives

BLACKJACK!
It's 6 AM, I just woke up for no reason whatsoever. Ever since I was a toddler I've woken up between 7-10 AM and it usually is not past 9 when I'm wide awake and prowling around, even when I go to sleep past midnight. I always set alarms, but most of the time I don't even need them. Can anyone else relate? What are your theories on why? I think maybe my body's just really in tune with when the sun rises despite my pitch black room and black out curtains.

I think when your body is used to waking up at a certain time, routinely, it becomes the actual alarm clock lol. Habit maybe, I don't know but I understand and know what you mean. I'm used to getting up early around four or five whether it's for work or not. I feel you can get a lot more done too.

I end up waking up around 6-7:30 depending on how I'm feeling. Sleeping in has now become sleeping until 8:30 but I've been a morning person as I've gotten older. So little time, I'd rather not waste it away snoozing, with so many things to do I need all the time I can get haha. Gotta make the most of each day!

I see some people who get up around the same time as I do -- which is 6-8:30 A.M. My father is the one I thank for that. I can work an 18 hour shift during the day, go home, sleep, and still wake up around those hours.

I pretty consistently wake up between 0530 and 0630. Depends a bit on when I went to sleep. Sleeping in is 0800 or so. Really can't understand my roommate, who would consistently sleep till 1300 if he had the chance.

I wake up early (around 5-6 am, regardless of alarms) when one of the following happens:
1. I went to sleep early and/or I'm rested enough. Which is the ideal and most natural scenario.
2. I'm sick and I wake up because I'm feeling bad. That's obvious why, body is giving signals that something is wrong.
3. I'm nervous, anxious etc and just wake up early because of that. I assume my mind keeps being anxious even when I sleep so it just wakes me up whenever I get to light sleep phase.

It's 6 AM, I just woke up for no reason whatsoever. Ever since I was a toddler I've woken up between 7-10 AM and it usually is not past 9 when I'm wide awake and prowling around, even when I go to sleep past midnight. I always set alarms, but most of the time I don't even need them. Can anyone else relate? What are your theories on why? I think maybe my body's just really in tune with when the sun rises despite my pitch black room and black out curtains.
no lol

The human body reacts to sunlight and its lack. Read about this, we sleep thanks to the hormones that are created when there is no light.
Or you just got used to get up at the same time.
Or both reasons.

I legit have to wake up early now - new baby. She'll wake up at around 4am and it's just a gamble whether or not she goes back to sleep, but if she does she's up again at 7:30am =_=

I'm up between 4:45am - 5:45am every day. It just kinda happens. Sleep around 9:00pm, then wake at the same time each day. Your rhythm syncs up and that's the secret to good sleep: forcing your body to have a rhythm.

I do this often. I find that in general I wake up between 7 and 10, but if I need to I can get up earlier without issue. I'm one of those people who once I'm awake, I'm not falling back to sleep until the following night. And FORGET a mid-day nap. if it's light outside, my body will absolutely not sleep.

today i woke up at 12 am, you all are below me
On a serious note, this was the first time this happened to this extent, but i rarely sleep early, mostly when i feel depressed or angry that day, and i usually wake up at like... 4-5 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back