• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Doctor Who/Time Lords Roleplay anyone?

Elias

Doesn't look like anything to me.
I have recently watched Doctor Who for the second time and I think we can all agree, it has a pretty much rich lore, and nice options to be made into a roleplay. Just doing an interest check here.

Would somebody join me, or make a Time Lord/Gallifrey/ Doctor Who type of roleplay? Type here if interested.

It would be fun, like if our characters, died then they would regenerate.

[QUOTE="Detective Rascal]Oh I am so interested, I absolutely love the lore around the Timelords and Gallifrey.

[/QUOTE]
Nice! Thank you for showing interest.

So... I only started watching Doctor Who one week ago, when the new season started... And I got HOOKED! Watched the whole of S1 and I already started S2

So... yeah... New Whovian, but definitely interested :3

Wooh, ok. New people interested. I might open it soon, if we get some more volunteers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in this, I'm guessing whenever you regenerate, It would be like creating an entirely new character? Because that sounds really interesting. So anyway, I'm game, Can't wait for this to start.

Spinoceratopsrex said:
I'm definitely interested in this, I'm guessing whenever you regenerate, It would be like creating an entirely new character? Because that sounds really interesting. So anyway, I'm game, Can't wait for this to start.
Indeed, that's what I had in mind. Should keep things fresh. Anyway, I'm probably gonna create the roleplay tommorrow as I'm busy tonight. Ill tag yall.

Have you started yet? Otherwise I would be very interested to join. Long time fan. Sounds incredibly interesting to have the "Create a new character" everything you regenerate rule.

Sunbeam said:
Sounds nice! I used(^U^) to be a Whovian, but now I'm a brony. Please don't attack meh! (':3)
I'm not one to attack, especially with a brony buddy. If you want to join, we already have a thread. If not, have a good day(^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back