Do you role-play when gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moanah

Lurker
Greetings fellow gamers,

I am a Psychology PhD researcher at Nottingham Trent University (UK) (and night elf resto druid in my free-time) and I would like to invite you to take part in my quick

and amazing survey about role-playing gaming. This should not take more than 10 minutes and I would be grateful to all of you who are willing to me out on my thesis.

Serious constructive feedback is HIGHLY appreciated and will be considered,

Kind regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, Moana, and welcome to RPNation.com. While I'm happy to see you joining us here on the site, I am a little less happy to see you requesting our users to assist you in your survey without informing the Administration Staff in advance. Site Rules on this matter are made freely available to you when you signed up and validated your account under the following:

You may not advertise or promote any off-site games, products or services without the prior and express written permission of the Administration staff of RPdom.com. This includes links in user profiles, signatures or on-site posts to any area of the site.

I have locked this thread and removed your link in accordance with the breach of our site rules. If you have any questions about this decision, please contact us in the Admin Contact forum.

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back