Video Games Do you play Valheim?

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
First let me start by staying I normally don't play sandbox or survival games. Just not my cup of tea. But Valheim has been different. For the first time I find myself running with mods. So I want to know, what kind of Valheim player are you?

Been playing for 2 months and just now up to the 3rd boss. (Yeah, I'm slow) Play about 5 hours a week or so. Normally less here of late do to work. And I have 3 mods going.
  • Valheim Legends - Having classes is cool and it really helps with some of those bosses.
  • Valhime Plus - It doesn't break the game if used sparingly. But it helps to fix a few minor issues.
  • Hold Attack- I hit clicking as fast as I can when attacking. It kills my hands . So I like being able to press a button and have the game auto attack for me when needed.
Haven't found a good mod to allow more diversity in appearance. That would nice. Although I've been thinking about the better sounds mod. The barking/ honking deer get on my nerves from time to time.

So... How often do you play? How far have you gotten? What mods do you run?

Last edited:
I LOVE Valhiem, but unfortunately my friends dont play anymore so I sort of stopped. I am on the 4th boss right now, and I love sailing. I think I've played 100 hours, if memory serves.

I was playing with a small group on Thursdays. Now it's mostly myself. Although I did solo the drafon boss. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back