Chitchat Do you like Vocaloid?

Project Naiad

Octopus in disguise
Hey there, was wondering if anyone here liked Vocaloid, and if you do who are your favorites? Both voice and appearance.
Gimme some new songs to listen to.
For me it's SeeU, GUMI, UNI, DAINA etc. etc.

I generally listen to Nightcore but haven't listened to Vocaloid (though I hear many people praise it). I've listened to "Servant of Evil" and it's really good, so probably I will try Vocaloid more before giving my opinion.

I generally listen to Nightcore but haven't listened to Vocaloid (though I hear many people praise it). I've listened to "Servant of Evil" and it's really good, so probably I will try Vocaloid more before giving my opinion.
I like it a lot because you have a wide variety of voices and music genres to choose from (my current fave is CYBER DIVA)
What I suggest you to do if you try Vocaloid is not to stop at the most popular ones (Miku, Rin, Len etc.) But to go deeper and look for the more hidden gems, cause there's some real good stuff to find!

I listen to a lot of vocaloid from time to time and my favorite has to be the Seven Deadly Sins (especially the song for lust.), the Night ∞ Series (Featuring all 8) and the Onibi series and the Sister's Story (Miku and Gumi). Nice to see I'm not the only one here who likes Vocaloid.

I listen to a lot of vocaloid from time to time and my favorite has to be the Seven Deadly Sins (especially the song for lust.), the Night ∞ Series (Featuring all 8) and the Onibi series and the Sister's Story (Miku and Gumi). Nice to see I'm not the only one here who likes Vocaloid.
I like the Seven Sins too, my fave being Meiko'a (gluttony) and I also like the night series.
I love seeing how more voice banks are being developed, in various languages!

I like it a lot because you have a wide variety of voices and music genres to choose from (my current fave is CYBER DIVA)
What I suggest you to do if you try Vocaloid is not to stop at the most popular ones (Miku, Rin, Len etc.) But to go deeper and look for the more hidden gems, cause there's some real good stuff to find!
Hmm, I think i will. For people who don't listen to Vocaloid they mostly know Miku, Rin, Len (or Ren?),.... But that's quite understandable, I mean those 3 even had tons of 3D holographic concert... it's like Wew!

Hmm, I think i will. For people who don't listen to Vocaloid they mostly know Miku, Rin, Len (or Ren?),.... But that's quite understandable, I mean those 3 even had tons of 3D holographic concert... it's like Wew!
Yeah that's true, for me when I want to find some new voice banks or song I go browse the vocalist wiki ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back