Do you have a favourite character?

Mordecai

the traitorous queen
Hi, all!

I just wanted to throw up a simple, fun thread. Do you have a favourite roleplay character? Yours or someone else's!

Give the character's name and a brief description about them/about why they are your favourite.

What does favourite mean? Anything! Maybe your favourite you've ever played, maybe your most detailed and well thought out character... Let's just take a moment to appreciate all of our amazing characters.

Edit: if this character is currently in action on RPN, post the link! I love reading characters people are excited about. C:

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is a child character I play named Ashton. She's the daughter of a Druid. Bookworm little snarky thing.

She's my favorite, because I've raised her. She has the most growth in personality out of all my characters, because I've been with her through all of her life experiences.

Welp this is going to seem shallow but I think my favorite character would have to be Gallery of Luck by DaydreamerRae on DeviantArt

Chonsie Benedict. Purely because I enjoyed making her face claim so much. It was when I first started out and it is the most complex photomanipulation I've ever done. I rarely get to play her as she can be borderline sue-ish but hands down my favorite charscter.

I think my favorite character is probably Tamara Narashi.

full

She's a hacker based off of the game 'Hacknet', though rather than a Fandom OC I usually just use her as a regular character since I've met all of one person who's heard of Hacknet before. She's part of a hacking circle dedicated to helping people wherever they can. She has all of her hacking tools on her laptop, where she does most of her work. I have a lot of characters I like, but I think she's my favorite because she's a concept that I don't really see explored all that often here, and she grabs the attention of quite a few people. And I enjoy writing about computer processes, as well.

She is actually part of a group RP right now! She hasn't done a whole lot, since the 'Main' characters of the RP haven't met her yet, but it'll happen! She's also helping the main characters along, though she doesn't realize it.

Here's the RP: Casual - What is the human conscience?

Hmm... I have written tons of characters over the years, but I think the one character that comes to mind is the very first one I created for a certain Star Wars board. I favorite him over every other because of the journey he has been through, the character development, the relationships he crafted with others and how much fun I have had with him since the beginning.

Jared Ovmar was and is his name. The initial concept revolved roughly around: "What if Han Solo found out he could use the Force and was given a Lightsaber?" ...that quickly spiraled out of control, though. He was a street-level lowlife thug on Coruscant, before being pulled into various adventures and finally after about two years ended up being somewhat of a suave Magnificent Bastard. A Sith Lord, contacts throughout the Galaxy, owning interests in several large corporations... artifacts, credits, ships, babes and pebbles, Ovmar had it all.

Pretty good for a no-name thug from the Underworld of Coruscant, aye?

It always made me grin when people would message me saying they started to identify Robert Downey Junior (Who was Ovmar's FC) with my character.

Just brilliant.

Recently I've gotten in the mood to play Remus Lupin, and as such have joined three RPs as him.

Favorite is a strong word for me; my favorite things change anywhere from daily-monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back