Opinion Do you eat Oreos by taking it apart or like a sandwich?

I personally eat the cake and the icing. ^D^ (And occasionally the decorations, if they're edible.)

I bet the same people who don't like the cream are the same ones who don't eat the frosting on cakes. ^;3^
Wow I feel attacked. *sobs*
. . .
*coughs* But uh the sweetness of cake cream doesn't taste nearly as concentrated as oreo cream, so a light layer is fine imo. Can't say I'd ever eat the decorations or a thick layer of it though.

moreo-cookies.jpg

I personally eat the cake and the icing. ^D^ (And occasionally the decorations, if they're edible.)
with cupcakes, i tend to eat the icing first due to just how much there is. also because i really fucking love cake icing. normal cake has a thinner layer and isnt made to be held in a hand... so i steal icing off other pieces of cake. stare at the icing on the side of somebody's plate umtil they realize that i want it, sorta like a dog except im far cuter than the average dog.

Wow I feel attacked. *sobs*
. . .
*coughs* But uh the sweetness of cake cream doesn't taste nearly as concentrated as oreo cream, so a light layer is fine imo. Can't say I'd ever eat the decorations or a thick layer of it though.
I sowwy! Pls don't cry! *hugs*

I have to agree with you about the Oreo cream. I do like it lots, but I don't usually get the double-stuffed ones because that's too much for me.

Obviously the only true way to eat an Oreo is to eat the cream and then throw away those side things used for decoration.

It’s a mix of both, though there’s an order. Eat the cream filling, then gobble the cookies. Once I’m tired of this, I bite the cookies whole. It doesn’t take many for me to get sick. Oreos are too sweet for my taste.

I find that I don't like any oreos except the thins, which have (for me) the best cookie to creme ratio. Thus, no need to take it apart. So I just eat them in three or so bites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back