• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

do u like art. i like art. free art

BIOPrototype3729 said:
Just wanted to add something to the request for reference later:
Sorry for the trouble ^w^""
noted!

@Mylah

IhxWPbK.jpg

Ahhhhh your art is so cool! I love it! ( @ A @

casually slides refs towards you

He's the one with the salmon hair! He's an eccentric fashionista and doesn't have a set outfit, so you can either draw him in something original if you want, or the outfit in the first picture.

I don't really have any ideas for poses or whatever, I don't know if that would make it easier for you.

He has a carefree, fun-loving, assholish, lying, terrible personality. <3

5b7bc86a4c0a5a55500058f93071689c-da1nev0.png

shitty_painting_by_ghastlly-da6ntgr.png

12985634_213588815686720_3961371933594023879_n.jpg

Also, thank you so much for the opportunity!

It's really nice for you to be doing this.

Sooooo all that you do is beautiful so I'm going to pray to the RP/ART Gods that I can get in on the list. The ref is a headshot but I'll add in physical descriptions if you feel you can do it!

e9b92d6396dacf994a6ec1a606e94137.jpg

Cinder stands at an average 5'10" and has an athletic build. Her red hair is cut very short and styled to stand up at most times. Blue eyes and freckles define were face along with a crisscross of healing scars situated on her lips, left cheek and over her left eye.

She's dealing mostly with standard light metal armor, cloth shirt, leather pants and boots.

helblindi said:

• hey buds, i'm brand sparklin' new to this site but psyched to join the community and stretch my fingers a bit. i'm real rusty with my tablet 'cause of da skool lyfe but if any of you are interested, i'm open for a couple of requests. :^) hit me up with a reply and i'll add you to my queue.

access the tabs to see my samples, your place in line, and completed requests.

pls read:

? i'll either draw you a headshot or a waist-up, depending on how i feel. i might color, i might not. please don't take it personally!

? the semester may be over, but i'm still incredibly busy, especially on the weekdays. i'm subjected to the whims of my schedule, my inspiration, and my energy. i can be fast, and i can be slow. i like drawing my own things. humor me pls if i poof for awhile.

? my comfort zone is humans/humanoids. request what you want but be aware i can really, really suck. also i absolutely draw girls. i just... can't find a good sample... i haven't drawn anything in like five months ok sob

?
    please give me a reference. i can't guarantee anything that is description-only, but if you'd like to risk it be my guest.

?
    only one character/request per person, pls! it just makes it easier for me to get to everyone.

thank you and have a good day!

EDIT: i'm not setting a limit, guys! if you'd like to request something, just leave a reply with a linked reference and i'll get to you eventually. just be aware that as the queue gets longer it'll take me longer to reach you, as expected.

EDIT 5.28.2016: queue order added. requests are open indefinitely for now.

You're incredible!

I like your art style, it's looks simple yet, when I draw.... i cri everitim.>.<

Could you do one for me?

Here's the ref, thanks!

eLSGL26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ValentineIllusion said:
@helblindi Oh my gosh your art is so amazing! Can I ask for one too?
dc5a3842d47f9170a2de9d645cd2962f.jpg
5e54f3eb991897c33a5f596f96da61f2.jpg
e4dcbf0a0177377f63a06040441cde6c.jpg

This is such an awesome thing you're doing! Thank you so much! :D

had to slow down since life suddenly got super hectic ;o; sorry for the wait! hope it's not too horribly inaccurate /gets hit

qPOdHWI.jpg

helblindi said:
had to slow down since life suddenly got super hectic ;o; sorry for the wait! hope it's not too horribly inaccurate /gets hit
qPOdHWI.jpg
Oh my gosh, I love it!! Thank you sooo much!! :D

She does have green eyes, though, so I was wondering if I could make that small edit before I set it as my icon? :D

ValentineIllusion said:
Oh my gosh, I love it!! Thank you sooo much!! :D
She does have green eyes, though, so I was wondering if I could make that small edit before I set it as my icon? :D
oops, apologies. of course you can!

BigNerdOnCampus said:
@helblindi
Are you still taking these? Your art is really beautiful, if you're not too busy I would really love to have one done for my friend.

tumblr_o5hrx3bj5u1sjr7sso1_1280.png

assuming that bnoc is ur signature (I wonder why), your art is hella cute !!

don't mind me I'm the neighborhood weeb stalking this thread

@BigNerdOnCampus i'm a little confused, i know i've seen your request already and i have you listed as #40 on my list. you'll keep the spot since it's written there, but i'm just a little ???¿¿¿

synchro said:
Heeeey rach!!
Slinks in here and shamelessly asks for OC art........

As usual I'm completely indecisive and stressing about whether I should ask for Lucy or Cyrus so lub suggested I just put references for both and have you choose which one you'd rather draw!

8QXPYQE.png
JS4OJx0.png

01a5f74e9e84833b3443600228031e8e.png
YXlVSyx.png

Thanks so much for doing this again!~ ;v;

sEbnPxi.jpg

bruh

Yoooo, your art is amazing!! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love it if you could draw my beautiful oc bby Emery ;v; (The best ref I could get was an old character sheet so please excuse the subpar quality)

10608449_613372898781141_5493322166286275345_o.jpg

ef9c876b0495c1f2263a8b79c7a6fd56.jpg

This is Topaz. Shes a hellhound. Her hair is unnaturally red. She also has deep blue, almost black eyes. She wears tank tops, mostly black. There's a collar around her neck. Its a deep/dark red. It has a pentagram charm hanging from it with studs on the collar. Topaz is a bubbly character. She is always happy and cant seem to ever be down.

tumblr_ngmnarv14c1svqtjjo1_500.png

Xander is a nephillim. Half angel half human. He has black shaggy hair as shown. He has ice blue eyes. He wears a black shirt under his black leather jacket. Xander is quiet and laid back. He keeps to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back