• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Do They Know?

Jackson finally got in there after throwing clothes on and started removing the dressing on the wound. "Shit.... Where did it happen?!" He questioned her "Where were you all when he got attacked? Cause this is a little more than a normal claw mark.... Maxine!" He snapped to get her attention for a moment. It wasn't helping that Ivar's breathing had started sounding worse. More like he was blowing bubbles than breathing. "Go get Sven right now. I can't fix this unless I see the wolf that caused it."

Carmen tidied up at home all morning, stopping for lunch and to watch some TV when she got a call from EZ "Hey handsome, when are you getting back so we can go find this pack?"

Max stared in shock as she watched her mate but soon snapped out of it when Jackson snapped at her "They were small, almost coyote looking wolves. I haven't seen any like them before." she explained before she ran to get Sven.

EZ sighed heavily as he made his way back to his car calling Carmen immediately "Hey beautiful, I'm heading home now so be ready to leave when I get there." he murmured before telling her I love you and left quickly

She agreed quietly and hung up, getting herself ready to go, waiting impatiently by the front door. She couldn’t stand the thought of another pack lingering around their territory. Less so when they were leaving a mess everywhere and she just wanted this whole thing sorted so she and EZ could get on with their lives.

In the few minutes that max was gone Ivar had managed to come around a little but was unable to do anymore than stare into the distance, spitting up blood every so often

EZ got there in record time opening the door from the inside for her. He took a deep breath as he drove towards the houses "I want you to stay back okay? I'll talk with the alpha." He muttered before he started to prepare himself making sure his alpha stance was fully pronounced.

Max was on her way back to the room when she heard a car pull up "Sven go check and come to us straight after." She explained before going to Ivar again "Someone is here, I've sent Sven to check it out and then he will be up here." She explained before sitting next to her mate

She rolled her eyes a little. “And when has me staying back ever gone to plan?” She smirked, leaning over and pecking his cheek as they parked up and she got out with him, walking alongside him.

Ivars head dropped to the side as he continued to stare blankly ahead, in Max’s direction now with none of the love or recognition in his glassy eyes that he normally held for her

EZ chuckled quietly before he parked and started making his way up the walk way. He frowned though when they were stopped by a very tall man "We need to speak with your alpha." He said in a calm but stern voice.

Max frowned softly at his expression and let a few tears fall as she watched him. He had been wounded before but this was different, it felt different too.

Jackson nodded and frowned, laying a cool flannel over Ivar's forehead, lifting the dressing on the wound to show her "The dead tissue is spreading.... The timing for this couldn't be worse. He can heal stuff when he's pulled together but not while he's in a state of pain already." He told her quietly, "Try to get him to drink something, let me go help Sven, I'll be right back." He promised.

Carmen frowned when he simply shook his head 'that's not possible right now.' she heard him say "How bad off is he? Cause I'm assuming that was him last night that attacked us for defending ourselves against your inbred mutts. We're here to settle things civilly but I also want an apology from the three idiots who jumped me." She spat at him, watching a second man join him.

Jackson looked them up and down and just nodded "Let them in... They might be able to help." He muttered, giving Sven a look as he shook his head "We need it." He told him, "Follow me."

Max whimpered when she saw his wound and gave a small nod "I know...I just...I hope we can fix this." She said softly before she tried to get him to drink some water "Ivar baby you have to drink this." She said quietly before growling when she smelt the familiar scent of the other wolves come into the room.

EZ thanked the man quietly before leading Carmen inside "You're on claimed land, you need to leave the sooner the better." He explained as they got inside

Ivar managed to take a few sips, still barely able to keep his eyes open until she put the cup back down and he started feeling weirder, hearing his name off in the distance as black spots started appearing in his vision. The worry on Max;s face was the last thing he saw before he began seizing.

Jackson shook his head "I'm gonna stop you right there. I would like to discuss this. I think it's important but first we need your help. I don't know what you did to our alpha but if you don't help us fix it, he's not going to make it through the night." He told him seriously, tensing when he heard Max calling for him.

Max sifhed softlt as he took a few sips thankful he was able to atleast do that. She frowned though when she saw his eyes start to glaze over "Ivar? Ivar?!" She said worriedly as she looked him over before screaming for Jackson once he started to seize

EZ frowned some and shook his head "Not sure what help I can be." He muttered before he heard a woman's voice screaming. He followed up behind Jackson with Carmen close in toe taking a deep breath as they got into the room seeing the alpha seizing on the bed while his mate tried to help him

Carmen frowned and held EZ’s arm as she followed him up there, looking straight at the wound to his chest, “That’s … no that’s not normal.” She muttered, looking to EZ, worried. They had seen it before from their old pack though. “Help them. Help them babe.” She told him knowing he wouldn’t unless pushed.

Jackson shoved past them to get over to him, getting him on his side and holding him there, rattling off a list of supplies to Sven he needed from his medical room downstairs.

Max moved out of the way once Jackson was in the room but she was slowly starting to fade when she felt him slipping "He's slipping...Jackson I can barely feel him." She sobbed

EZ frowned at the scene before him and inspected the wound. He shook his head some at Carmen and pulled her to him "We're leaving...there is nothing I can do." He muttered

She shook her head as he dragged her out of the room. “Ezekiel! Help him! I’m not letting another person die because of us! He was only protecting his pack.” She snapped at him.

Jackson grit his teeth a little. “I know! I’m trying!” He snapped at her as Ivar stopped seizing but now lay there still

EZ glared at her for a brief second before he sighed heavily and nodded a bit looking at Sven as he came up "Give me those." He mumbled taking the supplies before telling him to get a few more and rushed into the room "Get him on his back, start the IV drip and undress the wound."

Max whimpered as the other wolf entered the room growling a bit as he came near her mate. She relaxed though when she realized he was trying to help and sat back holding Ivar's limp hand.

Carmen went back in and grabbed his mate, pulling on her. “Out. Now. This isn’t something you can help with.” She told her, seeing she was about to attack so carmen quickly twisted her arm painfully behind her back. “Go on and try it. I’ll rip your head off. We’re doing you a favor. Now give them room.” She growled at her, taking her out.

Jackson frowned and looked over at the guy, doing as he said. “Two lone wolves, Hispanic, you’re the Reyes on the run aren’t you.” He muttered with a smirk. “You won’t remember me but my brother was a part of your pack. I don’t blame you… knowing the lot of them, they probably deserved it…. But I have been looking for you.”

Max glared at EZ and snarled at the other woman who tried to take her out. She shook her head refusing to leave his side "No please....I need to be by him." She said before taking a deep breath as she insisted she leave. She moved out of the room and took deep breaths trying to ignore the pain she was feeling at the moment

EZ took a sharp breath and glared over at Jackson as he started working on the alpha infront of him. He took another look at him and nodded some "Dawson right? Look...this isn't the time to be bringing this up. After he is stable we can talk."

Carmen leaned up against the wall shaking her head. “You have no idea what you’re doing. Either of you. How could you be so irresponsible to take on a pack when you can’t control three youngsters?!” She snapped at her.

Jackson just nodded and concentrated on what he was doing, letting EZ guide him until Ivar was finally breathing on his own again and more comfortably than before. “Thank you.” He told him simply, leaving the room to get max.

Max frowned at the woman shook her head some "You don't know us or why we are here, so stay back!" she spat before rushing into the room when Jackson called her in. She looked over at EZ and silently thanked him with a nod before she sat by her mate.

EZ got Ivar breathing on his own and sighed heavily as he cleaned himself up. He looked over at the woman who had been in the room before shaking his head some "Don't touch him alright? He needs to be left in a resting state." he explained quietly to her before he left the room. He looked at Jackson and crossed his arms over his chest "So what is it you want? Why are you here?"

Carmen went and stood next to him again, kissing his cheek and stood by his side now

Jackson shook his head. “I promise it’s not to blackmail or anything. We just want a safe place to live. We’ve been running too. A lot of towns got hurt on our watch and we don’t want to keep moving. Max and Ivar want pups…. We just want to be safe.” He explained.

EZ frowned as he listened to Jackson and frowned more "And yet you have three youngsters attack my mate and try to rape her....you also kill innocent people in this town for no reason. This is a small town, everyone is wondering what the hell is happening. So how are we supposed to know you're telling the truth?" he questioned sighing heavily

Max sat there with Ivar not taking her eyes off of him at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back