• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Do-gooders (Rebooted/Open)

@TehFanzyMetroid , you're accepted. However, I ask that you read over the rules again. I appreciate that you took the time and gave my roleplay a chance, but in the rules, I stated that there's something you need to add into your bio to show that you've read over them. I didn't notice it and ask that you give it another look at.

Nawmoo said:
@TehFanzyMetroid , you're accepted. However, I ask that you read over the rules again. I appreciate that you took the time and gave my roleplay a chance, but in the rules, I stated that there's something you need to add into your bio to show that you've read over them. I didn't notice it and ask that you give it another look at.
Oh yeah! Completely slipped my mind!

Hey, I have a question about @The Haygor's power, just to clarify so that I don't overlap if I make up a power. Can Larry absorb the chemical makeup of other objects and turn any part of his body into that object? I.e., turning part of his arm into glass when he touches glass, etc. Or does his power only apply to living things?

@The Haygor[/URL]'s power, just to clarify so that I don't overlap if I make up a power. Can Larry absorb the chemical makeup of other objects and turn any part of his body into that object? I.e., turning part of his arm into glass when he touches glass, etc. Or does his power only apply to living things?
Ah, good question, lol. My power only affects organic beings, such as animals, plants and so on. Anything like glass, metal I can't affect on a biological level. I hope I explained it well enough, lol.

[QUOTE="The Haygor]Ah, good question, lol. My power only affects organic beings, such as animals, plants and so on. Anything like glass, metal I can't affect on a biological level. I hope I explained it well enough, lol.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that pretty much cleared it up, haha! Thank you! :)

Okay, so far nothing, just a bit of exposition between me and the OP's character. If anything, we're waiting for everyone else to come along for whatever reason, such as your character hearing about the signing up of the Do-Gooder's or what have you. As a side-note, we'd like people to use the OOC for things and conversations like this, so we don't clutter up the character sign-up section so much.

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Yeah, basic RP etiquette.
Would Oracle already be signed up yet. If not, how would she. Ill read the exposition in a sec
Well, you previously stated that it was part-time. Now, it's more serious. Eagle Guy is actually looking for permanent members.

Nawmoo said:
Well, you previously stated that it was part-time. Now, it's more serious. Eagle Guy is actually looking for permanent members.
Okay. Maybe Ill make another hero later. Or, I could edit Oracle a bit so she can be full time. IDK

@Olissa You're accepted and you can start posting.

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Okay. Maybe Ill make another hero later. Or, I could edit Oracle a bit so she can be full time. IDK
I'm a bit confuse on what you're trying to convey or do. Do you just want to replace Oracle for a different character?

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Well, either change her backstory to be full time or make another character
Well, to be honest, I like your character's backstory and premise. You wouldn't need to change anything about her past to make her full time, just have your character realize that maybe she'd be doing better for the people if she was helping them all the time. Hell, have her move her lab to where their headquarters will be and she could continue her work there. IF anything, it's just developing her character beyond what is listed. Characters change over the course of an Rp, they become stronger, wiser, etc.

The idea is that the old Do-Gooder's were all killed and Eagle Guy is basically looking for new members. Basically, you're all vigilantes and he's hoping you'll sign up.

If anyone finds it irritating in any way that I use a blue-ish colored text for the speaking parts of my post, just let me know. I could just as easily opt out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back