What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ๐™™๐™Ÿ, ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ

weldherwings

๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

Telstra

9:45

Monday, 7 June

Play
Jennifer Lopez

1:58

-1:21

slide to unlock

Told you Iโ€™d be back.

Back in December 2020, I made the decision to close down my code shop, Keroberos' Sweets. It was mainly because I was going through a bit of a depressive slump and struggling with some imposter syndrome. Now, in real life, Iโ€™m extremely busy. Iโ€™m studying three online units (one of them is maths. Ew.), opening up my very own daycare centre in two towns, and working at centres which take 2 hours to drive to.

So what better way to use my time than to code?

This shop is a bit different to my old shop. This shop consists of codes inspired by songs/albums/artists. It may be the vibe of the song, or the artwork of the album covers. And while Iโ€™m not taking requests, you can make music suggestions for me to have a crack at. If you want me to try to create a code for a song, leave a comment saying โ€œDJ, play that song!โ€ along with the youtube link for the said song!

Like I mentioned, Iโ€™m not taking requests. However, if you message me and speak to me very nicely, Iโ€™m open to suggestions! Maybe youโ€™d like to see more tab-less codes or codes with a thousand tabs โ€“ hit me up, and Iโ€™ll see what I can do!

One final thing I'm trying my absolute hardest with for these new codes - I'm trying to make them mobile-friendly. I can't tell you how often a code leaves me wanting to yeet myself out of the window because it's not mobile-friendly. I want to try and make these codes accessible for everyone!

And now, I leave you with one of my favourite jokes about DJs;

What did the DJ name his son ?
Erik

Much love,
Stephanie

scroll left
dj, play that song
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
shine. New

weldherwings

Telstra

10:29

Tuesday, 8 June

Shine
The Morning Of

0:20

-2:48

slide to unlock

Shine.

Let me take you back to 2008.

This was the year I graduated. I used to have the typical frollet (long hair at the front but short at the back; think of a mullet but reversed), white-bleached hair, thick black eyeshadows to resemble those who marched in The Black Parade, and I used to upload my pictures onto Vampirefreaks.com with the alias name of โ€˜Donnieโ€™.

The Morning Of was one of those bands back then that would bring me out of my depressive slumps. They have such simple but beautiful lyrics. My absolute favourite lyric is from their song โ€œYou Vs. The Worldโ€; โ€œEven sunshine burns if you get too much. Weโ€™re always here to hold you upโ€. So, of course, when I was making a โ€˜sunshineโ€™ innocent character for the group rp Iโ€™m a part of, Clearwater University (shout out to my CU gang!), I had to use the song โ€˜Shineโ€™ for inspiration for my dear Minnie.

/*title that will appear on top banner*/
even sunshine burns when you get too much.

/*left box*/

/*beginning of tabs*/

• how are you feeling?

answer here

/*tab covers*/

name here

/*blobs -- change filter to reveal gray blobs or use transform:hue code to change colour*/

/*right side (scroll)*/

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus sem enim, pellentesque nec nibh vitae, pretium aliquam arcu. Cras facilisis nibh purus, nec pretium purus sollicitudin porttitor. Duis ut tellus scelerisque, mattis diam id, condimentum velit. Vestibulum consequat, metus eu commodo facilisis, tellus nunc laoreet arcu, at ullamcorper felis turpis nec elit. Vivamus dapibus vel metus ac ultrices. Praesent faucibus sapien quis magna venenatis dapibus. Sed rhoncus tortor ut dolor semper, vitae posuere urna rutrum. Nunc eu nulla congue, suscipit diam vitae, hendrerit mi. Nullam volutpat augue eget ligula hendrerit, sit amet pretium augue consectetur. In vitae tempor nunc. Fusce et nisi tellus. Quisque mollis ornare ex, ac aliquam mauris tempus nec. Aenean a orci viverra, rhoncus mi ac, finibus nisi. Morbi ullamcorper velit sed lectus aliquet venenatis sit amet sit amet sapien. Suspendisse sit amet mauris sodales, eleifend ligula et, feugiat lorem.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus sem enim, pellentesque nec nibh vitae, pretium aliquam arcu. Cras facilisis nibh purus, nec pretium purus sollicitudin porttitor. Duis ut tellus scelerisque, mattis diam id, condimentum velit. Vestibulum consequat, metus eu commodo facilisis, tellus nunc laoreet arcu, at ullamcorper felis turpis nec elit. Vivamus dapibus vel metus ac ultrices. Praesent faucibus sapien quis magna venenatis dapibus. Sed rhoncus tortor ut dolor semper, vitae posuere urna rutrum. Nunc eu nulla congue, suscipit diam vitae, hendrerit mi. Nullam volutpat augue eget ligula hendrerit, sit amet pretium augue consectetur. In vitae tempor nunc. Fusce et nisi tellus. Quisque mollis ornare ex, ac aliquam mauris tempus nec. Aenean a orci viverra, rhoncus mi ac, finibus nisi. Morbi ullamcorper velit sed lectus aliquet venenatis sit amet sit amet sapien. Suspendisse sit amet mauris sodales, eleifend ligula et, feugiat lorem.

/*do not remove credit*/
girl, you know you shine.
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

weldherwings

Telstra

5:10

Wednesday, 9 June

Tail
Sunmi

0:50

-2:10

slide to unlock

Tail.

mobile-friendly

in character code

character sheet code?

hidden scrolls

swipe left over image!

This song was suggested by the one and only reveriee reveriee . Gosh her music taste is *French chef kiss*. DJ Wings approves!

This is a bit of a fun code. Can be used for either in character, character sheets, interest checks โ€“ Anything really. There is a hidden scroll over the image, which when you swipe right will lead you to another text box. And that text box has a hidden scroll! Itโ€™s a scroll within a scroll! I know, it blew my mind too.

Make it right Till I die baby.

You can put whatever you want in here -- mood, location, images etc. It's a scroll... WITHIN A SCROLL.

/*right side*/

/*do not remove credit*/
wagging my tail.
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

weldherwings

Telstra

4:45

Sunday, 13 June

Wanted Dead or Alive
Bon Jovi

0:50

-2:10

slide to unlock

Dead or Alive.

mobile-friendly

in character code

multiple characters

hidden scrolls

swipe left over image!

The song suggestion for this one was by the ever so beautiful itliveswithin itliveswithin . Seriously. If you're not friends with her, go and chase her down and become friends cause she is amazing. The decision to make this a multiple characters in character code was inspired by Sour Girl Sour Girl who brought the idea to me last week. Thank you so much for your big brain, my dear!

Ngl, this code almost had me for a few moments. Or days. Trying to use tabs and make it mobile friendly - it was just not working well for me. But look! Got it to work! Yay! \(๏ฟฃ๏ธถ๏ฟฃ*\))

• dead or alive.

You can put whatever you want in here -- mood, location, images etc. It's a scroll... WITHIN A SCROLL.

/*bottom text*/

/*do not remove credit*/
dead or alive.
coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread