• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ๐™™๐™Ÿ, ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ

shine.

• Telstra

10:29

Tuesday, 8 June

Shine
    The Morning Of

0:20

-2:48

slide to unlock

Shine.

Let me take you back to 2008.

This was the year I graduated. I used to have the typical frollet (long hair at the front but short at the back; think of a mullet but reversed), white-bleached hair, thick black eyeshadows to resemble those who marched in The Black Parade, and I used to upload my pictures onto Vampirefreaks.com with the alias name of โ€˜Donnieโ€™.

The Morning Of was one of those bands back then that would bring me out of my depressive slumps. They have such simple but beautiful lyrics. My absolute favourite lyric is from their song โ€œYou Vs. The Worldโ€; โ€œEven sunshine burns if you get too much. Weโ€™re always here to hold you upโ€. So, of course, when I was making a โ€˜sunshineโ€™ innocent character for the group rp Iโ€™m a part of, Clearwater University (shout out to my CU gang!), I had to use the song โ€˜Shineโ€™ for inspiration for my dear Minnie.

/*title that will appear on top banner*/
    even sunshine burns when you get too much.

/*left box*/

/*beginning of tabs*/

• how are you feeling?

answer here

/*tab covers*/

name here

/*blobs -- change filter to reveal gray blobs or use transform:hue code to change colour*/

/*right side (scroll)*/

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus sem enim, pellentesque nec nibh vitae, pretium aliquam arcu. Cras facilisis nibh purus, nec pretium purus sollicitudin porttitor. Duis ut tellus scelerisque, mattis diam id, condimentum velit. Vestibulum consequat, metus eu commodo facilisis, tellus nunc laoreet arcu, at ullamcorper felis turpis nec elit. Vivamus dapibus vel metus ac ultrices. Praesent faucibus sapien quis magna venenatis dapibus. Sed rhoncus tortor ut dolor semper, vitae posuere urna rutrum. Nunc eu nulla congue, suscipit diam vitae, hendrerit mi. Nullam volutpat augue eget ligula hendrerit, sit amet pretium augue consectetur. In vitae tempor nunc. Fusce et nisi tellus. Quisque mollis ornare ex, ac aliquam mauris tempus nec. Aenean a orci viverra, rhoncus mi ac, finibus nisi. Morbi ullamcorper velit sed lectus aliquet venenatis sit amet sit amet sapien. Suspendisse sit amet mauris sodales, eleifend ligula et, feugiat lorem.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus sem enim, pellentesque nec nibh vitae, pretium aliquam arcu. Cras facilisis nibh purus, nec pretium purus sollicitudin porttitor. Duis ut tellus scelerisque, mattis diam id, condimentum velit. Vestibulum consequat, metus eu commodo facilisis, tellus nunc laoreet arcu, at ullamcorper felis turpis nec elit. Vivamus dapibus vel metus ac ultrices. Praesent faucibus sapien quis magna venenatis dapibus. Sed rhoncus tortor ut dolor semper, vitae posuere urna rutrum. Nunc eu nulla congue, suscipit diam vitae, hendrerit mi. Nullam volutpat augue eget ligula hendrerit, sit amet pretium augue consectetur. In vitae tempor nunc. Fusce et nisi tellus. Quisque mollis ornare ex, ac aliquam mauris tempus nec. Aenean a orci viverra, rhoncus mi ac, finibus nisi. Morbi ullamcorper velit sed lectus aliquet venenatis sit amet sit amet sapien. Suspendisse sit amet mauris sodales, eleifend ligula et, feugiat lorem.

/*do not remove credit*/
    girl, you know you shine.
    coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
    Back