• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Divisa Terra OCC

Go ahead, I don't mind. I only ask that if possible make some difference between at least the speech of the two characters. Color or font or such

Changing my fc for my cs when I get home. Found one I prefer over the one I have now.

So, forgive me I'm new coming back to this site and roleplaying in general, but what is FC? XD Sorry

Hahah I've arrived to the party a little late!

But NPC seems most likely, in the event that no one picks it up

Unless someone volunteers to take up an active or even just a side role as the princess then yes, she will just be an NPC for anyone to interact with and do with as they wish. Give me a few minutes to properly wake up and I will begin my reply. :D

AND IT IS DONE. I apologize for taking so long, I was running on blanks on how I should start it.

Wait, wait... Is the tavern and the mess hall part of the same thing..? I didn't think it was.

Sorry, I just got here, but he's in the rebellion base, he was hired by a royal family to spy on them so the rebel base he's in is the cave in the first reply

I think Allucin is a royal though, so he wouldn't be with the rebellion.
But he's a spy I thought. I thought he posed as part of the rebellion and, because of his secluded nature, was able to escape off to report to the royal family without being suspected.
Lol I THINK that's what--- Problem solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back