• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π——π—œπ—©π—œπ—‘π—˜ π—›π—¨π—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯ β€” ooc

ah ok thank you! So its probably best thematically if the characters are from the island or have been there for a while then.

another question; how long ago was the most recent attack on the settlement?
most of them, yes. but i wouldn't mind one or two stragglers. i like your idea. they could help educate/keep everyone in check when it comes to the angels. remind them of the real danger.

long enough that they don't feel the need to move. maybe a few months, up to a year. maybe their on the verge of celebrating their first year when the angels arrive.

maybe their on the verge of celebrating their first year when the angels arrive.
Bro that's brutal x'D I love it

. i like your idea. they could help educate/keep everyone in check when it comes to the angels. remind them of the real danger.
OK so it would be alright if my character was a trader visiting for a time then?

Bro that's brutal x'D I love it

OK so it would be alright if my character was a trader visiting for a time then?
That'd be fine. I don't really see him leaving the island, its protected and they'd want to keep it isolated. But he could live towards the outskirts. Toward the shore maybe. He could alert the others of things coming and going. If that's okay.

That'd be fine. I don't really see him leaving the island, its protected and they'd want to keep it isolated. But he could live towards the outskirts. Toward the shore maybe. He could alert the others of things coming and going. If that's okay.
wait my character is Abigale. You may be confusing her for someone else's character haha

My angel and my human are posted in the CS thread! Obv both still in work, but the gist of them is there~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back