• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Divine Games in the Playground IC Thread (Always wanting new players!)

Stark and Asher and Kattedash
In Eden

Asher looked at the woman, and listened, he did not like having conversations when his brother was not there, and willed him to move faster. His urgency didn't allow for Stark to instruct Ashera in what to do. It would have to wait.

"The wilderness? My pardons, conversation is difficult without my brother present. We had intended to confront you about your intentions with our people." Asher said, he spoke somewhat slowly in comparison to the pace they had when they first entered. At this, Stark returned.

"Had we? I didn't think so. We don't care what you plan to do with them," Stark replied easily. Asher smiles at his brother's return and straightened his posture. He returned to his position at his brothers side as one of the two continued the conversation.

"More interesting, we think, is your land, and your people. So we are speaking with- not to you,"

Sleipnir Sleipnir

Last edited:
Sucube, Iric-The Hamlet of Yir-Finding a Fancy (interlude):

Walking along the forested land, Iric quickly gave his boots and cloak to Sucube, for her soft looking form being stained by nature was a sore to the heart of the man. It was just dawning on him, past the fear and fascination, who was this Sucube? She looked like no human he's ever met, and the rumors of ladies of the wood have never described anything like the flaming hair that Sucube clearly has. It was a question to be asked at the right time, when he's thought out his words more.

As the two came out of the woods to the sight of a lake, Sucube saw what one could say was a primitive village. Men lived in huts made of sticks and mud, some of them were placed directly over the water with firm bases made out of webs of sting and wood collected from trees.

The community was very small, mainly a fishing village that sustains itself through the winter through gathering and a bit of hunting done were possible. One man was said to have taken a baby wolf into his home, and for the pass month nothing serious has occurred as of yet. That "controversy" was nothing compared to the sight of Sucube as she entered the tiny hamlet of Yir.

5 AP -2 =3
-2 Create Organization-The People of Yir: Yir at the moment is a hamlet who's leadership is similar to a kingship with theocracy elements focused to their creator Tonterus. I'll describe this more in my next post, but I intend to make the people of Yir into a proper state. They currently are slightly more advance in technology than most others in any race, they see there god's focus on knowledge as sort of a holy mission; to learn all they can about the world and to categorize it. As of yet their written language is... crude, only able to represent a single concept per symbol. In more lay-man's terms it means they have no alphabet to go along with their written language and they have only just begun to toy with the idea of writing.

- Poppy & Haros -
" Playground "

Poppy snored on, curling up closer to Haros' warmth. "Valdanr, stop moving my chair . . . it's noisy . . . " she grumbled, raising a limp hand close to the king's cheek and swiped sleepily as if to smack it.

billthesomething billthesomething
Haros looked at the tiny god and chuckled "It seems my voice doesn't soothe you, Good", he rose up and traveled to the world and place her in an elven forest. "I think i'll let the elves take you for now, but i'll be back for you, as i'll need such a little mischief maker" He placed a seed of one of his breathing trees into her hands than without a second word Haros returned to his kingdom.

Kamasil an Uraya

Once the First had fallen, Kamasil laughed and laughed as she went far away from the others. Such little effort she exuded as she allowed the others to do most of the work, such rewards given. Now that the annoying omnipotence has been dealt with, she continued to laugh, chuckle, chortle, and holler as she made her way to a spot she had already decided, she will begin her work. Her laughter died letting nothing but wind make its sound. She looked at the ground, and began to dream up the world she wanted.

Water flowed out from her body, slowly spreading, expanding before it grew stronger and stronger until it submerged her underwater. Lower and lower the waters went as the sea turned to an endless, deep ocean as far as the eye can see. Rocks began to grow, larger and larger until they formed towering mountains that passed the sky and the clouds that formed with the sea. The mountains expanded, turning into islands of varying size that dot the never ending ocean. In those islands, the water broke through inside and created channels in them. Soon the clouds grew pregnant with water, and they released a torrent of rain that filled the channels of the islands with fresh water; birthed the green grasses, flowers, and trees; and made lakes and ponds before the rain stopped.

Then, Kamasil an Uraya woke. Her body was wet with the waters that came from her and she saw all that she dreamed and made. But there were still finishing touches to be made. She closed her eyes, feeling the dead silence of everything, the water, the grass, and the trees. She raised her arms, and soon the monsoon winds came from every direction and cocooned around her. It lifted her up and made her feel whole, pure, and strong. So strong, that she felt no doubt about her plans. They will be strong, they will be sturdy, and they will be resilient. The thought filled her with such hilarity and joy, that she laughed out loud, dispersing the winds, and with it, her wishes.

The winds scattered, traveling everywhere and missing nothing. As they passed, waves began to form and with it, fishes and sea creatures of every size and kind appeared from the abyss, filling the water world with color. The winds passed the islands, and soon animals both docile and wild grew from the trees and soil, roaming in the isolated lands. The winds passed the clouds, and soon birds flew from the clouds and spread everywhere.

Kamasil an Uraya, looked at her creation, marveled at it, and laughed. She sat on the clouds, and as she laughed the wind carried it resounding her joy and hilarity in the endless sea.

AP 15 - 3+2+2+2+4 = 15 - 13 = 2

Create Plane - The Endless Monsoon Sea - A plane of strong winds and an endless ocean. The wind is endless and powerful, and those who underestimate it will perish. Kamasil an Uraya rules this plane. (3)

Create Land - The Islands - an archipelago of islands around 15,000 with different shapes and sizes formed from Kamasil an Uraya's dream. Not even Kamasil an Uraya knows what lay in each island. (2)

Create Populace - Birds (2)
Sea creatures - fishes (2)
Land Animals - Mammals - Domestic and Wild (4)

Last edited:
- Poppy -
" Playground, The Mire "

Poppy's eyes fluttered open to the sound of laughter. Her gaze wandered to the leaf strewn floor and then to the leafy canopy above where her sun's rays shone through. She bolted upright looking around, alarmed, as if she didn't know how she got here and was wary of what was going on.

"What's this?" she muttered looking at her hand. There was a seed there. "Son, what happened?" she asked the sun.

"I do not know, mother, I cannot see the back of the world. When it turned, I saw you were already there in that forest." said the Sun.

"I was sleeping on Moon . . . It must have been a god who picked me up, but who?" she gazed at the seed in her hand and pocketed it. She asked the sun if it saw anyone who was like a god or goddess near her while she slept, but he did not see anyone like that.

As Poppy sat there in thought and calling out to the trees to see if there was anyone there, she heard the laughter again, and with it the rustle of wind. That was new. "Who's there? You who made this strong breeze, are you the one who picked me up from Moon?"

CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

Kamasil an Uraya
In the Islands of the Endless Monsoon Sea

Her laughter resounded all around, quieting before it started once again. Each laugh brought in a strong breeze as intense as the last one, and the winds carries her voice. Kamasil an Uraya lounged in the soft clouds, content to laugh at her own jokes and musings. Why, the clouds are soft and thin, and yet it carried her! Did it mean she was a frail, thin goddess? She would have to eat more then! The thought made her purse her lips, then -like a cannonball that has been ignited- released a laugh that came from the pit of her core. The winds carried the sound, and she laughed as she thought of other whimsy.

Yet, in the midst of her hilarity, a voice rang out, differentiating itself from the constant ha ha's and hee hee's that came from the ruler.

She fell silent, motioning to an invisible being, as if a creature waited at her beck and call. Soon a gust of wind blew at her, lifting and hovering her long orange hair. It came with the source of the voice, and with it, the smell and sound.

Oooooooooooooh, it was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her. It was her.

And she smelled like the odor of the First.

Like Toasted Rancid....something. Hahahahahahahaha! Toasting something rancid! How hilarious!

"Bwah!" She laughed, even louder and more heartily, the winds sending her message to all four corners of the endless ocean. When she composed herself, she closed her eyes and spoke care-freely.

"It is I! I am me! Is that what I've been staring at for a long time now?" She made her introduction, "You must have stayed longer with the First. It smells to me. Come bathe in the waters, if you know how to swim! Let the winds cleanse you of that stench! Not for your sake but for mine!" Then the winds delivered her message, and she let the monsoon winds blow strong and proud.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
Kattedash, in Eden
Speaking to the twins

Kattedash considered the brothers with growing perplexity. Were their wills perhaps separate, and one had different intentions than the other? Or perhaps was one lying to her? "I see no reason to worry myself over your... conflicting requests," she told them, leaning back. "So I will address both. One of you asked me what my intentions for your people may be."

She stood then to walk within the space of the grove, touching the vines and weathered ancient trees. "You prize magic, don't you? Not all of your people were born talented in the art. To allow them to waste away purposeless would be a disservice to you, to them, and to me. It would be like not allowing a dead creature to return to the ground. So I saw no crime in inviting them into my wilds, so they may meet the dryads that live there and learn our ways. If they cannot serve you, I see no harm in allowing them to instead serve me — and if they should choose to serve me, they should have a purpose, and may not fear death knowing that they shall join me in spirit, and that their physical body shall decay and feed the ground as their final act of servitude."

She turned to look again at the twins then. "If you should have issue with this, all you must do is tell me. As for Eden, the Wild, and the Dryads — ask of them, and I shall tell you."

Stark and Asher
Eden, with Kattadesh

"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard" One of the twins said, with a bit of a laugh as the other's face drew up a smile. "That sounds fair enough, We'd prefer them have somewhere to go besides returning to the first, I suppose."

The black haired boys shifted their positions, though it seemed more like magic, as their shifting was challenging for the eyes to pin down. They did like her solution to a problem that they had failed to even think of, and were glad for it. They liked this goddess, she was beautiful and intelligent, and capable enough of conversing with the two boys. Simultaneously, they offered a bow, and a smile.

"Well, perhaps we will in the future." The two said, as one voice. This was neither a lie, nor a truth, simply a possibility. "Thank you for speaking with us."

Now only one spoke, as they finished with: "Now we must see what the others have created, though I'm sure none will top the elegance of your wilderness."

The other followed up with their final words of leaving. "Well, we've learned we hate everything about you. Please, be a stranger."

Ashera

The Mire

She found herself at great twisted gates of thick, ancient vines, and as she stepped through, the young woman was met with a meandering tangle of trails cut into the vast tree she had stepped into. Shelters surrounded her; shelters like she had never encountered, carved from the soft heartwood of the tree — shelters that could not be taken apart to move. All around her were faintly glowing fires suspended in the air to illuminate these ancient-looking trails, so well worn by more feet than she could ever imagine, lighting the faces of elves — more than she had ever even met in her life. More, she thought, than she had words to describe. Some yelled out for trade, their voices echoing against the tunnels within their immense village. They yelled about things they wished to sell that she had never seen.
As she walked through this alien place, she traced her fingers across the smooth wood, wandering until she reached a massive room, wider with higher ceilings than she had ever seen, supported by weathered and twisted columns that she couldn't fathom a purpose for. In the centre sat a great chair, risen up on a platform, as if it had been mounded from the ancient, age-worn bark of the very tree she stood in the heart of.
She approached the chair and sat upon it, feeling the leathery, nearly soft sensation of it under her hands. She looked up, now that she was seated, and before her stood twins with shaggy, black hair. Even now their images seemed to shift, and their details were challenging to see. At times they seemed to be a single person, and at those points she could make out more. She could tell that they had peircing blue, knowing eyes. She could tell that they were youthful. As she watched them, the two bowed, deeply, and to her. She could feel her own mouth fall open, surprised, but before she could speak she heard a voice in her mind

You are Queen Ashera, lead them, and protect them.

The moon elf Awoke with a start- it had been late at night when one of The Twins had come to her and chosen her. The people in the Mire were scattered, they had no structured civilisations- who was she to lead? What was she the queen of? What was a queen?

She wasn't sure, so she spoke with her parents. They were a nomadic family who traveled together. Talk of her marrying had been brief and infrequent. They had no reason to pressure her into marriage and their lifestyle was easier with Ashera's help than without. When she found them, she told them about the dream she had the night before.

"It's a sign- from the gods, you should follow it," her father, Sylleth said, as he stopped filling his simple sack with what belongings the travelers owned.

Ashera nodded, briefly, and said, "But... how?"

Her mother paused now, and said, "Of the gods spoke to you, you must figure out what it is that they want."

This was not the type of advice that she'd been hoping for, she didn't know what to do or how to make her dream come true. She didn't even know where the tree she had seen was, in all honesty.

"We should head.... South today. I'll say when to make camp- with your permission, papa," she asked. Her father gave a nod of confirmation, and one camp had been sufficiently packed up, the band of three moved south. They traveled for a day and a half before they came across anyone else. The band of travelers they found was tired looking, and wary.

The Mire could be deadly to those who weren't careful, and there were no animals to hunt. The elves relied on scavenging for fruits, berries, and other edible greenery for food. The trouble was that many of the edible flora in the region was kin to all but identical poisons that would cause at best days of discomfort, and at worst a tortuous death. And as Ashera and her parents grew closer, they heard the other group- 5 in total- debating whether or not the round, purple bunches of fruit that the youngest of the group held were edible or not.

"Did the birds eat it? Were the edges of the vines frayed?" Ashera asked, as they approached, her hands up in a sign of peace. The group's attention was immediately on the newcomers.

"No... I don't think so," the youth who'd gathered them admitted, "I wasn't paying attention."

"And who are you to interrupt. What do you want?" One of the two women snapped at Ashera. Ashara's parents had stayed back, letting their daughter do what speaking needed to be done.

"I am called Ashara, and we've learned to look for these things from others we've met. Here, we have some extra food we could share with you, if you'd like."

Reluctantly, the others agreed to eat and camp with Ashera and her family for the night. Ashera told them of her ideas, and asked if they would like the added protection and resources offered by traveling together. With this, she began to build the idea of a society in the minds of the elves. Slowly, but surely, she grew her family into a nomadic tribe.

Ashera:
1-1 Teach Populace = 0
Ashera teaches the moon elves about the concepts of a society

Stark and Asher:
3+3=6-1-2=3
1 AP Teach Populace
Through a dream, the twins taught Ashera the concept of Royalty, which she takes and teaches to others

2 AP Create Concept: Premonitions/Visions
By sending Ashera a dream of what they intent to use her to build, they essentially send the first vision of the future- though it is only a future that may be, not one that will be.

Adelai||Orvus
The Formless Magic

There was a stirring in the chaos, a sudden change in the cosmos as the Gods took to their own and created what they saw fit in their eyes. As their mountains rose and crumbled, as their seas shifted and changed, as gateways were opened and creation was given life, the actions of the Divine brought forth a spark within the paradox formless wastes. Magic had been a force that had always existed, a piece of the chaos that served as a utility to form, create, and perhaps even to destroy. Somehow, for whatever reason, it began to form a sentience of its own.. and from its formless wastes a voice, a whisper rang out and then a laughter. and soon from the voices came the form.

One voice whose whispers where gentle and inquisitive asked questions, from the simple and mundane, to the complex and profound . from her gentle musings came forth alien geometries, and shapes that sought its own set of concepts and rules. Planes and shapes connecting and realigning itself forming step ladders and pillars that lead to impossible heights and soon form itself into something measurable. The undulating chaos had turned into a dazzling golden array of spheres and symmetry, which shone as bright as the sun, ever changing and constantly connecting in a maze of impossibly quantifiable form. the whispers became louder, and the gentle questions slowly growing silent. At the center of this plane, This plane of "Labyrinth", another phenomena took form. a Humanoid, with symmetry as its make, and feminine in design. She was darker than obsidian fitted with a golden streaks along her, and from within the Labyrinth, she drew her first flame.

Lo however the event had not been complete for not all the chaos formed the Labyrinth of the first, instead it swirled from beneath the Geometrical plane. Eddies and whirls began to form as the chaos collided and reshaped over and over again. Sparks of light as bright as the stars lit up like lanterns in the skies of the plane, as the chaos began to envelop and reform. The geometry of the Labyrinth was deforming and reforming, the chaos and causing a turmoil amidst the order. It conflicted with the patterns and gave rise new geometries and formulates as the Order of the Labyrinth shaped the conflicting chaos with sense of its own. This argument continued over and over again, until the chaos in itself became a plane of its own, sister to the Labyrinth itself. what formed was the "Maelstrom" an eternal, and brilliant storm of creation and light that lit up the skies of the Labyrinth as it swirled like a galaxy of stars. From its center like the former who came before it, was hearty laugh that grew into a boisterous cry. Another form took shape, Humanoid as well, yet opposite of his sister. Male in form, and Pale as the moon, he branded himself in garb of cosmic blue. from his crown was a light that shone much like her sisters fire, and he came before her with a smile.​

"Who are you?"
"I think i am you"
"That doesn't make sense, you don't look much like me"
"Do i have to look like you to be what you are?"
"And what are you really?"
"I think i could be anything"
"But you need to be something"
"Then what should i be?"
"Maybe different from me?"
"I don't feel different from you"
"But that is something you could be"
"What could make us different?"
"A name?"
"A name.."
"Its something that is your own"
"Can you give me a name?"
"Orvus"
"Orvus?"
"Cause i don't understand you"
"Then you will be Adelai"
"Adelai?"
"Because i dont need to understand you"

Orvus gave a snicker and a laugh as Adelai merely tilted her head in confusion. Both of them however Notice what was beyond, Gods and beings that mould and shape a barren world from pieces of their essence​

"Do they have a name?"
"I wonder that too"
"Maybe we should see"
"Because we need to know?"
"Because we just want to"

AP 15-3+3 = 9

Create Plane: The Labyrinth - A Mandala of Shapes and meanings, it is the Place where magic finds order and creates its own rules. An eldritch maze that could lead everywhere and nowhere here is Adelai's home.(3)

Create Plane: The Maelstrom - A swirling vortex of light and stars, it is a place where anything can happen and nothing is without possibilities, a cosmic sea that swirls around the Labyrinth. Orvus takes charge of this plane (3)

- Poppy -
" Playground, The Mire "

'Did this goddess just call me stinky?' thought Poppy, squinting her eyes as she sniffed her clothes. Actually she did smell of brimstone. Well, it was embarrassing to be smelly when speaking to someone, though she had no idea where this someone is. Her voice seemed to be carried everywhere by the wind.

Tentatively, Poppy approached the sea. The waters were very rough, so she asked her daughter the moon who was closest to the world to ebb the tides. The water receded too quickly, causing tumultuous waves to rise up and crash in a nearby island. "Slowly, slowly." murmured Poppy.

The water receded as she demigoddess swayed with the flow, teaching her daughter how to do it gently. Once she was satisfied she strode in dress and all, marveling at the silver fishes that darted to and fro.

She submerged. "This water is salty!" gasped Poppy, her head breaking the surface of the water. "But pleasantly cold. Where are you? Don't you have a name?" this person must not be the one who picked her up from Moon if she had only been staring at her daughter.

AP1 + 3 AP -1 - 3 = AP 0
  • +3 AP Roll-over
  • -1 AP Create Concept: Taught Moon how to influence the tides.
  • -3 AP Gain Domain: Moon (Created Moon Artifact, taught moon when to rise and when to set, taught moon how to influence the tides.)
Free Utility Artifact Actions:
  • Sun Chair: Nourishment. Lessen self-destructive flames of The First.

Kamasil an Uraya
In the Endless Monsoon Sea

"Hahahahahahaha, the round thing affects my creation! How amusing!" her voice carried around Poppy as the Goddess watched the waves ebb and flow not only from the winds but from the moon as well. The quiet little girl was a very clever girl, and rather than take offense and anger at the manipulation of the waters the monsoon winds commanded, she merely laughed.

Amused, Intrigued, Entetained, Piqued, Curious, and Playful; Kamasil an Uraya decided to meet the demigodess who followed her words to the letter. She could not touch upon the land she had created, not yet anyway, but that didn't mean she could not make her presence more clear to this girl who bathed in the sea. She laughed as she gave her words, summoning strong gusts of wind to go to the place she directed.

The wind was powerful, coming to the girl with strong gusts, and pebbles, twigs, flowers, and leaves blew from the many lands and twirled around Poppy.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha, you're a very soaked girl!" Kamasil an Uraya commented through the winds as she watched the powerful gust begin to form. The twigs formed the outlines of her visage; the pebbles formed her eyes and joints; the leaves and the flowers hovered, swaying and never falling. Though it wasn't her, Kamasil an Uraya appeared before Poppy in all her mischievous nature.

"Kamasil an Uraya. You?" The Goddess asked through the winds as the twigs and stones hovered above the waters. "Perhaps your hair needs to be dried." With those words, the winds blew strong at poppy, taking the saltwater from her hair and returning them to the ocean.

"How's that for hair drying. It must have...blown you away! Bwah! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" The winds carried her laugh, echoing everywhere.

Zer0 Zer0

Sucube, people of Yir-The Town of Yir-Finding A Fancy (Part 2):

A few years after Sucube came to Yir has past, enough to have the youngest men in the work force to know Sucube since birth. At first the small community of Yir felt the same feelings as Iric had, fear and a will to help the goddess. Of course, they had no idea of any other god than Tonterus, but because of the lack of intervention on his part it's become more and more acceptable to just call him the Lord or the even more simply the Man. Some of the youngsters have begun to, well, revere Sucube as the Lady of Man for a few reasons.

Firstly her appearance is clearly unique, something both powerful and beautiful, but that could only earn the attention of others. Secondly she radiated a aura of passion, since she came to the hamlet of Yir it's experienced a explosion of development with the most successful being those closest to Sucube, with many tribes men who already refused to join their community coming in flocks with the development of most families having successful households. Thirdly, and possibly most importantly, Sucube was a active part of the development of the community's most revered aspects after a few months of integrating to the society; that being knowledge of all sorts.

Pride filled Sucube, and the level of love she was receiving was not diminishing it in the slightest. Her life quickly became one of luxury, at least compared to the humans around her. The best of everything was given to her home, meals were never late even in lean times, and she was the de-facto leader of the humans of Yir when she decided to intervene in some regard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After her arrival the Lady, Sucube, found the written language fascinating but was frustrated at it's clear limitations we had placed over it. The Lady, after some trial and error, created a form of written language that would reflect spoken sounds to be able to form words. While initially not accepted by us because of the foreign thought process needed to fluently write, it was quickly accepted because of tremendous advantages it had over the old writing system; however as you must know many still prefer to use both systems still to this day. But the life of a scholar was not for Sucube and she quickly moved onto other things.

At this point our population was beginning to bloom too fast to be support with just the supplies of the land we could scavenge, the Lady saw this and decided to intervene before we starved our way into barbarism. Seeing how the plants grew through the seasons, we of Yir had begun to grow small amounts of herbs here and there, but the Lady took this to a completely new level by having fields cleared, and having them filled with [seeds/cuttings]. This, after a year of small rations, gave us such a huge boost to our food stores that it solidified the Lady's place with even the greatest of doubters. But the life of a farmer was not for Sucube and she quickly moved onto other things.

Next the Lady wanted to construct houses made from the trees we had torn down and use the stone displaced for our paths, but the tools we had were but simple stone and would break too quickly to be used effectively. This would not stop the Lady however, for she saw in the stone glittering light that she extracted with her holy flames and molded into tools. With plenty of trial and error, we to learned how to gather heat hot enough to extract the [glittering stone/hard stone/metal] and mold it into tools similar to the Lady's. With these tools of what we call copper we built our houses and paved our roads. As you know a man named Yerithil has been crafting tools of sturdier [glittering stone/hard stone/metal] which he calls bronze, I'm not sure what role the Lady might have played in that nor where it comes from. But the life of a forger of tools was not for Sucube and she quickly moved onto other things.

Lately the Lady has begun to gather others to her cause, to be lead by her grace, and lead our community to greater prosperity. In this she rose in a single night the Temple to the Lord and Lady from the earth and stone, the heart of Yir that brings forth it's prosperity to all, at least it will one day. While Sucube is with us now, greater things are sure to come to her.

Oh? You question the Lady's right to compare herself to the Lord? Her right to guide us to greater things than the Lord has ever done? You'll learn, you'll see why we must adore her soon enough.

-Teacher in the Temple to the Lord and Lady
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First-The Cage-Seeds of a Demon (Part 1):

The First gazed out of the Cage it was trapped in with it's ever "adequate" feeling for the situation, for everything was going even faster than planned, especially thanks to Poppy. Poppy... they might get to just be slowly tortured to death through a century or three of miserable physical and physiological pain... yes that seemed the appropriate amount of mercy to show the one that gave Joy back to the First.

The First was in the middle of some sort of plan inside the Cage; however, billions of hands, creatures, Nightmares, alien appendages, and other things flew about the Cage making whatever the First was planning impossible to discern. It's the creation of... something, maybe.

In the chaos Nightmares flew out of the Cage, and began to go across the land to spread the word of the First. They only spoke to the hearts of those susceptible to giving them food, and for now only began to push here and there the agenda to show one's inner pain in ways most... memorable.

Sucube 3+3-1-1-1-2=1

Teach Populace-Writing: Sucube has created the first formal writing system in the world using a alphabet, it's used by the people of Yir, but still most people can only recognize the old system of pictured writing. Other societies will in time learn how to read/write, but it'll take a few years.

Teach Populace-Agriculture: Sucube helped with the founding of mans first farms, and boosted the knowledge of domesticating plants ten-fold. Leeks, carrots, tomato's, and other low grown goods are the most common.

Teach Populace-Metal forging: Sucube brought the idea of metal crafting to the minds of the people of Yir, who had never known that heat could extract the metal out of rock. Copper is the most commonly used type of metal, but with a bit of tin many have started to experiment in bronze production.

Create Organization-The Temple of the Lord and Lady: This temple made of divinely raised stone is the center of worship and governmental action for the people of Yir. They don't quite view Sucube as a goddess yet, more as a angle, but the difference is quickly being evaporated. This organization shares the same personality with Sucube, it is both prideful and generous in times of need, but with a lingering sense of hubris and greed for what's around them.

The First 1+5-1=5

Pestilence-Whispers to the Heart: All that sleep and are "attractive" to the Nightmares are becoming prey to whispers of fear and greed, letting their already sour hearts be brought to the mind. This leads to the emotions and actions one might term "evil" being on one's mind, but only if it were already in their heart, but who truly is free of the dark parts of their heart? And when pointed out, who can ignore it.... Hope however is not lost, but where it might be depends on the victim, just like it is for any of us.

Last edited:
Stark and Asher
The Wild

The twins wandered the vast wilds, striking out into the southeast into the wide, desolate salt flats of the desert. Nothing but cactus and tall, dry tufts of grass accompanied them, and few creatures other than the snakes that whipped around their feet seemed to live there. They didn't like what they saw; it seemed a dull, bland sort of place to die. "It needs something more," they both agreed. They weakened the walls between the playground and the Realm of Madness, letting some of the divine realm leak through into the flats. "At least this way, those who wander here and die here should have some more interesting imagery than sandy plains as they die."

As they went along, watching the mirages and flashes of water and life appear and disappear in the heat, they found the earth turning rocky, and around them shrubs and brave little trees insisted on growing there, and as they walked, they found that they soon stood on the edge of a massive chasm, a scar in the rock so immense that it seemed as though it shouldn't exist at all, appearing both as if one could never reach the bottom and as if one could walk their within a day at the same time, as if the water in its floor could be either a small creek or a massive, rushing river. It pleased them. The twins stood there at the edge for some time.
"I want to go down."
"We should jump."
"We
should jump."
"We won't."
"We
will."
It was then that the twins did indeed leap from the edge of the cliff, falling for some time before it occurred to them just how deep this canyon really was. At that point, once the realization set in, they created a portal, and instead of meeting stone at the end of their fall, they landed in the realm of madness.

3-1-2 = 0
Create Manifest Zone: Stark and Asher weakened the walls between Hasor's realm and the desert, causing mirages and encouraging madness in those who get lost there.
Create Portal (Wild to Realm of Madness): Stark and Asher jumped off the edge of a canyon, realized how deep it was, and proceeded to create a back door from the Wild into the realm of madness from there.

Kattedash
Eden, then on to the Wild, and back to Eden

Kattedash was perplexed by the twins, uncertain what exactly they meant to say to her when they spoke in such different ways. But she was interested by them, and so decided she would listen to the one who seemed fond of her, too.

After they left, her thoughts turned back to her Wilds and the creatures there in it. Things were not as she wanted them just yet, for the world was empty and the dryads did not seem certain how exactly to care for their home, and tried in many different ways. Kattedash wondered first if the error was hers, if perhaps she had not given them the tools they needed.

So she created wild creatures of the land, telling them, "Go forth and feed from the Wild. When you die, you will return the favor, for you shall feed the Wild in kind, making it stronger and healthier. It, too, shall make you strong and healthy." And it was so.

She was not so satisfied with only the wild animals, and so she turned her attention to the plants and trees of the Wild again. "I have created life from trees once," she mused with a grin, "So why shouldn't I do so again?" She took the plants and brought forth creatures from them, much like the animals, but made from woven vines and leaves, feeding from the sun and air rather than ground and flesh. These, she reasoned, would live higher in more desolate, lonely places than the animals could. And so, she sent them forth to cover the Wild.

She stopped then to watch the dryads, to see how they may respond and if her new creations would aid in allowing the dryads to care for the Wild as they attempted to. But it was not a change in the way they cared for the Wild that caught Kattedash's eye. No, instead she was drawn to watching young ones as they tried to catch a moss squirrel. She watched their game for some time, and realized that this, too, she could change. So she took from the wild plant creatures the kindest and most charming, and said to them, "Find a place with the dryads. Make your home with them, and love them as they love you and the Wild. Help them when they ask and protect them when they need you, and they shall do the same for you. Your job is to be their friends." And as before, it was so, and these domesticated plant creatures found homes with the dryads.

Kattedash decided then that with so many different ways, surely the dryads couldn't all be doing the best for the Wild -- not by malice, but by ignorance. So this she would fix. She walked to the edge of Eden and out into the lake, walking along its bottom to where the expanse of wind-swept waves ended and the mountains began. When She Who Returns The Dead To The Earth raised from the waves, she took the form of a dryad, with pale, smooth grey skin and wavy golden-orange hair like that of the elm tree, and she began moving through the Wild, walking the forests and mountains to teach those she met to care for the Wild. As she did, she also instructed them. "Do not hide this knowledge. Teach any who seek to know the Wild how to care for it, so that they too may die as they lived -- to give to the Wild one last time when they join us in Eden."

6-3-2-1=0
Create Populace - Kattedash created Wild Land Animals to nourish the Wild, Wild Plant Creatures out of whimsy with the excuse of their populating harsh environments, and from them, Domestic Plant Creatures to act as companions to the dryads.
Create Avatar - Kattedash took the form of a dryad to walk among her people and teach them.
Teach Populace (Ecology) - Kattedash deepened the dryads' understanding of the Wild and the relationships between the plants and animals so that they may care for it more effectively, and instructed them to teach any who would seek to learn their ways.

Last edited:
Haros
The Kingdom Of Eternal Autumn/Realm Of Madness
Haros sat on the ground and amongst the followers who had died and chosen his kingdom as their eternal resting place, for him it was just another day, but for the mortals, this was a certainly unusual situation for them. They knew their god considered himself a king, but he didn't behave in any way to fit such a prestigious title.

But before they could question their king's behavior, he was gone in the blink of the skies thousand eyes.

Haros had gone to his realm's great lake, a lake filled with an ivory & ebony liquid that slowly swirled in places, he could see shapes moves around in the eldritch liquid and it was good he could see them as this was where his Deep Ones spent their eternal unlives, he stood on a dock that looked over the eldritch lake.

His mind was silent as he was simply attempting to enjoy the surrounding sounds, the unspeakable language of his trees, the skittering of the floor, were somebody to see him then they would assume that king was meditating, as his normally ever glowing eyes were nowhere to be seen.

But suddenly his eyes snapped open as he felt something wound his realm and letting it bleed into the material realm. "How curious, whoever would desire my realm's blood?" he muttered quietly, then he saw two forms fall from his sky, it was clear to see that they were soon to impact the water below, or they would have if the water suddenly sprouted an arm and grabbed the falling gods and placed them before The King. Well, at least now he knew who had made the wound.

"Welcome intruders, what is the meaning of this intrusion?" Haros who in-spite of his hostile wording sounded as if he was greeting invited guests.

Hel Hel

- Poppy -
" Playground, The Mire "

Poppy's lips twitched into a smile. "I am Poppy, Kamasil an Uraya," she bowed at the windy figure, "that is my daughter, Moon, and there is my son, Sun. " she pointed fondly. "Say hello, kids!"

"Hi!" said the sun brightly.

"Hello." said the moon serenely.

"You are a very interesting person, Kamasil an Uraya." said Poppy, stepping back into shore. "It seems you are like the others who cannot walk upon the land. I wish to speak with you face to face, will you take me to where you are? I am certain that with your power it will be a breeze." she giggled.

Kamasil an Uraya
The Endless Monsoon Sea

Kamasil an Uraya looked at the sun and moon and then at the demigod below.

"No." She yawned, not liking anyone to intrude her plane. It was her land, and she was not willing for anyone to step foot into it yet. Much work still had to be done before any potential troublemaker would make their entrance into her plane.

"But then again..." She pondered, her words being carried to the winds for the little demigod to hear. With a snap of her fingers, and a focus on her power, she opened a portal underneath the demigod and opened herself one as well.

"Come on in." She invited as the Goddess herself went into the portal that lead to whichever realm she opened it to.

Zer0 Zer0 Orpheus Orpheus

- Poppy -
" Playground, The Mire "

"W-whu-whoa!" squeaked Poppy as she suddenly fell into the portal as if it were water. The sun flared for a moment just as the moon brightened when they heard their mother's distress, but that was the last Poppy saw before she landed on a heap on the other side of the portal.

"That goddess . . .", she muttered, annoyed, rubbing her sore bum. No, graceful and calm, that is how she must be. And with as much dignity as she could muster, stood up gracefully and patted her robes clean, looking around in the new realm.

Stark and Asher and Haros
The Kingdom Of Eternal Autumn

The young gods watched as the ground rushing up towards them turned to water, then to a hand - or something that resembled one. It caught them, and delivered them to the lake shore, where another god stood. The King of Madness stood tall before them, simultaneously intimidating and welcoming. As the twins found their footing, one of the two looked to the sky, filled with eyes. The other god looked to the arm that had caught them, and examined it. After a moment their gazes traded focuses. The realm was interesting, to say the least, and far more bizarre than any they had visited thus far.

"We are the Twins, Gods of Illusions" One of the two spoke, as they turned and regarded the stranger before them. As the first voice faded away, the second - identical voice - took it's place and continued their greeting. "You must be the King of this realm, of madness?"

They weren't certain how they felt about this world in it's purity. The bits that had bled through into the deserts were beautiful, wonderful even. They caused madness and hallucinations, illusions of what those who wandered there desired the most. The rifts shaped the trees into strange, spiked succulents. It was madness, but contained madness. Any who moved there would surely be touched by the madness - or already had been to go there in the first place. Here, though, was different. This land was unbridled and unfamiliar. There were trees, but they barely resembled trees. There were fallen leaves, but they were strange, and living. They were more confused by the absurdity of the land than they had expected, and they weren't sure how to react to this.

A pebble dipped in a pool of stagnancy will always cause ripples. The Maelstrom had been invaded by an anomaly, it's ever changing seas of stars stirred by Poppy's presence in the Real of chaos, the ripples caused by her entrance into the realm alerted it's Lord Orvus who wasted no time in meeting with the pebble.

As Poppy gained her bearings she bore witness to what the realm could let her sea. A grand expanse of stars that shifted and changed the more her eyes wandered, and clouds of colorful dust littering the skies beyond the stars twisting and funneling like whirlpools in the dark. By her feet was a viscous reflection of the sky, solid like a mirror but wet like water and oddly enough there was a sense of gravity around her despite the large expanse of nothing around. Lastly if she looked at the center of this kaleidoscope of stars there would be a bright golden sun in the middle of it all perfectly spherical in shape.

Orvus and Adelai piqued with curiosity studied the being in their realm.

Zer0 Zer0 @Coconut Leaves

- Poppy & Kamasil -
" The Maelstrom "

"Kamasil an Uraya, your home is beautiful." said Poppy gazing in wonder at the stars. Perhaps she should decorate the night sky with them too. It would gladden her daughter the moon.

She craned her neck here and there to get a better look around, then jumped when she saw her reflection upon the wet floor. This was the first time she saw herself. "Is that me?" she kneeled touching the water, which rippled. She became delighted and talked randomly, making faces and smiling as she flipped her hair and admired her robes. She liked the way she looked and twirled around.

"Kamasil an Uraya, look! This water is marvelous, I'm seeing a second me! Where are you?"

CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Orpheus Orpheus

Kamsil an Uraya
The Maelstrom

As soon as Poppy's question came out, a portal opened behind her and an amused Kamasil an Uraya came out with a mischievous grin. Her orange hair fell against her back as the wind stopped blowing. Rather, there was no wind here and her interest was piqued at the surroundings.

"Now what do we have here? I don't remember anyone who would have this sort of fancy." She mused as she looked at the young girl before her. "Ahh, you're much more tertis now that I have laid upon your visage young demigoddess. You smell of seawater too. Good." She began to laugh.

"Come now creators, aren't you going to welcome your guests?" She called aloud to the probable owners of this realm she had sensed when she walked in. "It's quite rude not to give us a polite welcome, nor offer us some food."

Zer0 Zer0 Orpheus Orpheus

Stark and Asher and Haros
The Kingdom Of Eternal Autumn

The young gods watched as the ground rushing up towards them turned to water, then to a hand - or something that resembled one. It caught them, and delivered them to the lake shore, where another god stood. The King of Madness stood tall before them, simultaneously intimidating and welcoming. As the twins found their footing, one of the two looked to the sky, filled with eyes. The other god looked to the arm that had caught them, and examined it. After a moment their gazes traded focuses. The realm was interesting, to say the least, and far more bizarre than any they had visited thus far.

"We are the Twins, Gods of Illusions" One of the two spoke, as they turned and regarded the stranger before them. As the first voice faded away, the second - identical voice - took it's place and continued their greeting. "You must be the King of this realm, of madness?"

They weren't certain how they felt about this world in it's purity. The bits that had bled through into the deserts were beautiful, wonderful even. They caused madness and hallucinations, illusions of what those who wandered there desired the most. The rifts shaped the trees into strange, spiked succulents. It was madness, but contained madness. Any who moved there would surely be touched by the madness - or already had been to go there in the first place. Here, though, was different. This land was unbridled and unfamiliar. There were trees, but they barely resembled trees. There were fallen leaves, but they were strange, and living. They were more confused by the absurdity of the land than they had expected, and they weren't sure how to react to this.

Haros & The Twins
The Twins? where they the sons of other gods, but he had vague memories of them from the war, he couldn't be truly certain. But aside from that, Haros was beyond amused as he watched The Twins Pitiful attempt at comprehending his Kingdom in its beautiful entirety, it drew forth laughter from the King Of Madness. Which sounded like the cry of a raven mixed with sounds of shattering glass, when his laughter died down, looked at the Twins "What brings you two to my beautiful kingdom?" He questioned while turning back and began walking in the direction of his throne, he expected them to follow him while also answering his questions

THE MAELSTROM

All too quickly and as was its nature Orvus became too excited at the prospect of something new. They looked much like he was but very much different than he was. It was strange and weird, and Orvus was a lover of the strange and wierd. In a brash moment The young god rose above the reflection of the water splashing the crystal streams and all too suddenly picking the helpless Poppy up and tossed her around like a child with her new Doll

"What is this on you? Its an object but quite soft and flimsy why does it wrap around you so? what are these things below you? why are they soft and long and why do they bend? and up above is different too you have two things similar to mine someting to talk and something to hear but what are these orbs and this orifice? why are they two why not three or four?"

There was a wide cracked grin forming from Orvus' mouth, or what he feels was somewhat of a grin as his smile nearly tore open his jaw as his lips ripped from ear to ear, he twirled the small goddes around and with every spin a flicker of lights started to dance somewhat emulating he Chaos gods excitement. With his pale fingers he touched her eyes and her ears wondering what functions they possessed, and with every small understanding of their form eyes and ears would find themselves placed around the Pale Gods arms and chest blinking in awe as Orvus took his first Look at the World he has created.

"what wonders and sights does your own form provides, I could give each star these soft orbs themselves and let them see the home which they reside. and these discs what are these discs, i could listen they look so lovely indeed! why not smaller why not larger why not even discs themselves!?"

Mayhaps he was getting too excited as the Maelstrom fluctuated and shifted once more, each whirlpool suddenly became an Iris and the clouds becoming eyelids themselves. The cosmic scape became soft and somewhat fleshy to the point it even felt wildly unwelcoming to most. with flesh and softness seeping into the void and cloth and fabric filling out the seems

Before the maelstrom could finish the change however a projectile out of nowhere had rung out in the distance. A beam that looked of brass struck the Pale god which ceased the change from overtaking his world and the primordial cosmic landscape returned to its starry vision. from where the beam had originated a tall figure as tall as Orvus but darker than he walked towards the newcomers and with each step a platform of golden constructs that seemed to assemble themselves at her closest and disassemble at her farthest.

"The stars are made of fire, and fire burns what is sot. and these Orbs you wonder talk light in to see their world how can that which takes light give off light my brother?"

She scolded in a soft but harsh tone, seeing her brother twitch and lay dormant. with a sigh, or what she felt was a sigh, she focused her attention to the intruders of the realm.

"What magic brought you here to the landscape of change, it was foolish of you to give him a madness to experiment.. you are different and he likes different"

"And what foolish hypocrisy from your lips i hear dear sister, you were equally invested in their understanding where you not?"

Mouthed the twitching god as he slowly rose up a little calm from his crazed glee

"Be silent Orvus my methods are different"

"Yet your methods lead to your jealousy despite the poise you give them"

Silent The other Goddess gave a stern look at Orvus who in turn stayed silent in kind, and returning her focus to the two who entered their realm she politely introduced herself

"I am called Adelai, He is Called Orvus, we where born here, and thus it is our home... you however are not... let us know what you are called"

again she spoke calmly, but this time alot kind

Zer0 Zer0 CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

- Poppy, Kamasil, Orvus, & Adelai -
" The Maelstrom "

"Whoa!" Poppy's legs flailed in the air as she stared in shock at the horned god. She stiffened as he tossed her, hands curled around herself. This god has a scary grin, yet he seemed the friendly and a curious one? This must be how he politely greets others in his home.

"This is a dress, and these are my legs! These are my eyes and this orifice," she flared her nostrils, "is my nose! They're for smelling!" Poppy found him funny and giggled when he touched her ears. It tickled. "You only need two eyes, I think, and you put them here." she patted under his brow, "and then the nose, you put it here." she touched halfway down the center of Orvus' face. "The ears --- here!" she clapped the side of his head.

When Adelai came forth, Poppy bowed gracefully. "I am Poppy, a pleasure to meet you, masters of this realm. This is Kamasil an Uraya, who opened a hole and brought me here." she introduced the Goddess of the Monsoon winds. "So this is your home and not hers." she gave Kamasil a questioning look as Poppy thought they were going to her home earlier. "Are you two friends?"

CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves Orpheus Orpheus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back