• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Divine Fools character space

Rantos

The man with 1001 waifus
Just post the character here. Give em an appearance, a name and anything else you find necessary. Major named characters that we both introduce should go here.

In Character chat.

"Just a simple boy with his head in the clouds."

Quon J Luon
Seto.Kousuke.600.1750266.jpg

A shy and precarious boy, curious of all things and accepting of all fates. The kind of unwavering kindness and heart befitting of a fool. Watch as he comes home with the groceries. Then watch as he realizes he got the wrong food items.

Seto.Kousuke.600.2061129.jpg

Or maybe as he walks though the park with friends. A very important thing to him is the relationships he forges. They mean everything to the boy.

Kagerou.Project.600.1772315.jpg

I won't hesitate to shove a fistful of grass up your ass.
Korra

Korra- Goddess of Grass
MEGPOID-GUMI-gumi-vocaloids-34845470-323-448.jpg

For a Goddess with minor capabilities, Korra has caused quite the trouble. Her reckless nature and impulsive thinking might be the cause of it, as well as her strong temper. She believes that even though she may not be the most important goddess, that without her many things in nature wouldn't exist. She once made the mistake of ordering the Goddess of Nature- her grandmother- to praise her for all that she's done. Korra has a bit of an ego, but it's simply used to mask her ignorance. Unlike her fellow Gods and Goddesses, Korra spent as little time on Earth as possible. But when she did come down, she would make a big deal out of it. She likes to appear as strong and mighty, and does whatever she can to strike fear into their hearts- especially with her grass stains from hell. Nothing is safe from those. She hates being seen as cute or dumb, and despises being told what to do. If she doesn't get what she wants, at first she'll pout, and then- only when necessary- will she throw a temper tantrum.

Behind that wall of ego, Korra is actually quite sweet and sensitive, as well as curious and youthful. She believes she can do anything as long as she tries hard enough and is willing to do work if she has to in order to achieve her goals. However, this side of her is hard for her to see, unless it's by people whom she trusts.

Mortal Form:
d57acd776ee9611e1820bdffd88516f5bf020b23_hq.jpg

images

ZXG2T95vfccYq5wP7EFdNe-7ehLUuCAGgE_Y-T6lpKbahVCxhk1h52zZzQzj3C4RbQFwa7j2=w368-h207-p-no

Shut up! I'm not cute! I'm viscous!
Korra

The loud and quiet and the graceful

"Yo, I'm the loud in this equation!"

Kano.Shuuya.600.1874880.jpg

His name is Kala, and he is Quon's best friend from birth. An excitable and rambunctious boy who has a hard time staying still. He seeks adventure and loves a good trick every now and again. Holds the rank of 3rd best in the school. Massive prankster and world's best cheater.

Kano.Shuuya.600.1715134.jpg

"You can tell it's me talking by the orange color."

"And I am the quiet."

Kido.Tsubomi.full.1888216.jpg

Code name Shara, and new found friend of Quon and Kala. The two encountered the shy girl in high school and made fast friends. She is reserved and keeps to herself and enjoys being more of an onlooker then an active participant. But she enjoys the company all the same. Soft spoken but has the biggest outburst of anger out of anyone in the school.

Kido.Tsubomi.full.1853370.jpg

"I like dark green. So you can usually tell it's my talking by the shade of the words."

"That would make me the graceful."

Paris.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2085544.jpg

His name is Kado, and he is the high God of grace. A man who lives up to his name, Kado is the epitome of elegance. He takes to living by the chivalric codes a knight would swear by and upholds his own moral code with dignity. He cannot stand things he considers ungraceful. He is the one most inclined to straighten things out in the Holy Grounds.

"Blue is my color. I think it suits me greatly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back