• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divergent rp

Skeletonjack

the chaos to balance order
ya title explains it and this will be book based not movie based

I will restart it every time we finish and each time you can change you're character I might need some help but I'd like to make a test for each faction I already know abnegation and dauntless obviously but the other ones I don't know what you would do

I could never get into the books (it took forever to actually catch my interest)... but I like the movies. I guess that means I can't join, though.

RedLikeRoses said:
I could never get into the books (it took forever to actually catch my interest)... but I like the movies. I guess that means I can't join, though.
The major difference is the second movie I'm going more off of the first one for a while and living their life as it was before tris and four

Users who are viewing this thread

Back