*Distant buzzing noises*

queanbean

queen bean casserole
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mm, does somebody smell honey? Oh wait, that's me...

Ehe, I'm kind of new to this site (obviously) but definitely not new to roleplaying. I'm looking forward to meeting people and writing some interesting stories. I'm pretty much open to anything, though I tend to enjoy roleplays with a calmer story rather than thriller. I'll definitely be around... creeping... buzz. You know. I may have had another persona for this site but she's in the past now. It's time for Bvmble to take over.

I look forward to it! ( :) )

Bvmble said:
though I tend to enjoy roleplays with a calmer story
If you're looking for calmer stories school based ones usually are pretty calm besides romantic drama and sometimes some fights between the guys.

Fantasy dramas usually are very action packed. I wish you luck. Also your avatar is adorbs. I love it!

Welcome to RPNation

Here's some links I hope will be helpful to you

If you want to check to see if anyone is interested in an RP or if theres any ideas you're interested in post your ideas in or search through the interest check threads

Fandom Interest Checks

Fantasy Interest Checks

1x1 Interest Checks

Realistic/Modern Interest Checks

if you want to make an RP or join an already existing one use these links

Futuristic

Fandom

Fantasy

Realistic or Modern

Incase you haven't yet seen the site rules

INFO - Official Site Rules

I hope you have a great time on here, if you need any help feel free to ask.

Bvmble said:
Mm, does somebody smell honey? Oh wait, that's me...

Ehe, I'm kind of new to this site (obviously) but definitely not new to roleplaying. I'm looking forward to meeting people and writing some interesting stories. I'm pretty much open to anything, though I tend to enjoy roleplays with a calmer story rather than thriller. I'll definitely be around... creeping... buzz. You know. I may have had another persona for this site but she's in the past now. It's time for Bvmble to take over.

I look forward to it! ( :) )
Ah but I should tell you about your avatar animated avatars are not allowed.

Welcome to the Nation! *throws flower-shaped confetti* I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

@Bvmble Also because of how sweet you seem and how bubbly I think you'll have an easy time making friends here. <3

I hope so, ehe.

I'm totally overwhelmed with the BBCodes thought. That's going to take some getting used to. (x_x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bvmble said:
I hope so, ehe.
I'm totally overwhelmed with the BBCodes thought. That's going to take some getting used to. (x_x)
I just use the basic BBcode I know I'd never be able to figure out BBcode. I have a creative mind not a code / math / science book smart mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back