• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Suggest a plot to me? (:

davian

What I create is chaos.

*~Hi~*

About me~
-I like plots containing dark/mature themes and would prefer to rp with someone who’s also 18+.
-I do all genres but have the most fun and experience in supernatural, modern and horror.
-My main characters start out between 18-30 years old but I may make an exception. I write both male and female characters.
-I use realistic face claims. (Photos, but if you use anime, a person drawn with realistic proportions)
-I can write multiple paragraphs and prefer to write at least three at a time. I match the person I'm writing with. Will exchange writing samples at your request!
-I rp on RPN only.
-I don't have any triggers that I can think of.
-I don’t do sexually explicit RPs. Romance is ok as long as it's within the site's rules.

I don't have any plots this time around, but please pitch some to me, link me to your search thread, or even invite me to a group/interest thread. Romance plots welcome!

I'm not looking for anything in particular and I'm pretty open-minded. Also, I've got a lot of time on my hands. But here's some basic things to start with:

Interests:
The supernatural (especially demons and vampires)
Witches (modern or medieval)
Apocalyptic scenarios
Modern realistic rps
Cities

Fandoms:
American Horror Story
Battle Royale
Shadowhunters/ The Mortal Instruments
Mr. Robot
Shameless (US)
Orange is the New Black

Please send me a message or comment below if you are interested.

Last edited:
I have some plots I've been looking for partners for. I'll pm you what I've got when I get home (they are on another device... So yeah)

World War Three is upon us, and the United States requires your special talents. They aren't asking.

Ever since the crystals fell from the sky in the US and China... things have been tense. They already didn't have a great relationship, but if you throw magic into the mix it only makes things more complicated. Since the crystal meteors fell, people have been popping up, mostly in China and the Americas, who have strange abilities. Primarily children or young adults, scientists can't make sense of it, and many people are calling it magic. China doesn't care how young these people are, they are useful. America is taking a slightly more moralistic approach. Do they have a choice? No, but the young children don't have to see combat until they're of a more appropriate age.

So far? It's just a rumor, gossip between people that strange things are happening, but for you? For you this is very real. For the government, it is also very real, and you just became an asset.

This is a story and a world that I have built up. Normally I play hundreds of years after the end of WW3, but this might be interesting. If you want to hear more, are interested, would like to know more of the timeline... let me know! ^w^

(Also... what's a realistic face claim? o.o)

World War Three is upon us, and the United States requires your special talents. They aren't asking.

Ever since the crystals fell from the sky in the US and China... things have been tense. They already didn't have a great relationship, but if you throw magic into the mix it only makes things more complicated. Since the crystal meteors fell, people have been popping up, mostly in China and the Americas, who have strange abilities. Primarily children or young adults, scientists can't make sense of it, and many people are calling it magic. China doesn't care how young these people are, they are useful. America is taking a slightly more moralistic approach. Do they have a choice? No, but the young children don't have to see combat until they're of a more appropriate age.

So far? It's just a rumor, gossip between people that strange things are happening, but for you? For you this is very real. For the government, it is also very real, and you just became an asset.

This is a story and a world that I have built up. Normally I play hundreds of years after the end of WW3, but this might be interesting. If you want to hear more, are interested, would like to know more of the timeline... let me know! ^w^

(Also... what's a realistic face claim? o.o)

Ooo I'm interested! Pm me? (:

(A realistic faceclaim is either a human drawn with realistic proportions or a photograph of a real person. (: )

Welp, I've been craving a story between and addict and a civilian.
I like to make my characters suffer, to write something dark and full of tons of heart break and pain.
What if the addict is just a cover up, a cover up for a demon roaming around in a human body.
Yet while he's roaming around being a terrible human he's found the closest thing to a fallen angel.
A girl whose willing to give up everything to help a man who lies, cheats and never thinks about just her.
Once his boss finally realizes the demon hasn't been actually killing off the human race, and instead messing around with an "angel." He becomes irate coming to earth himself. Will the addict/demon save her? Or will he care about himself and watch her die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back