• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney RP (Animated, Marvel, and Star Wars included) Adventure.

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
Why hello all you people!!!  Welcome to the magical world of all things Disney.  Well I guess if it's all things Disney I guess a bit of it has the force and another has Iron Men and...well they did introduce magic in Doctor Strange so I guess that's not completely devoid of magic.  

Anyway with the introduction of Moana into the Disney Family, I was hoping to get a team together to do a Disney roleplay together, heroes and villains are very much welcome!  That includes straight up bad or good guys, good guys turning rogue, or bad guys turning over a new leaf.  It's all up to you people!  Disney is an ever expanding universe so there's tons of characters to choose from including one's from your own imagination, I'd suggest having them originate from one of the Disney worlds so it ties back in, if not a specific universe just say they came from Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom etc.

This rp will tackle everything Disney down to the theme parks, live action, the animated universes, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars, even the Muppets can have a place to stay!  I don't want to put a damper on the creativity so be sure to bring in your own elements of magic into the world!  By that I mean creating new lands, new characters, new weapons, magical objects etc!  

Anyway the plot will consist of blot-like villains seeking to erase the worlds of Disney and it's up to the characters to keep Walt's dreams alive! 

ACTUAL ROLEPLAY THREAD

CHARACTERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back